Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Total crap 23rd November

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
New entry and time wasted episode today.  I don't think writers of this show understand Suman is a pathetic character and they need to keep her out.  I was afrid that she is never going to leave and it looks to be the truth.  I don't think that kairi producer realizes that show is ending that's why putting in horrible dragging episode like today.  Kairi was a great show before this fascination with Suman.  A very disappointing Friday episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
I have a feeling that ambi is going to loose her baby because of this over exertion and anuj will not forgive her.  Ambi will die and the pathetic Suman can be his wife and give him the baby he wants.  Hence the family is united and imarti has the bahu she wanted.  

There is a reason why kairi did not do well. It is the due to stupidity of writers.  
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I am glsd i did'nt waste my time on it.. today.
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Ambi's character, but lately she is a bit too goody-two shoes for me. I liked when she was being more clever in her tricks & games...this new sati savitri is just typical from all other soaps.
Saathfan thumbnail
Yes, I too find her a little too mahan.   I think she should have involved anuj in this new quest.  She is too much of me and I.