Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 23 November 2012 [note p.8]

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

guys my mobile net still slow. I give u nw short update i.e points. Long update later.

1. Sameer tells manav that they are nt able to catch that TV repairer. He might be knew that police will be catch him. He is successful to escape frm there. Manav gets angry to knw this. He looks upset.

2. In outside d'house chawl savita is fighting with snehalata for autoriksha. Archu stop them.

3. Teju meet to sunny.

4. Purvi tells archu & savita that she went jail for to meet soham. She also tell that soham is nt involved in this bomb case. Manav informs archu that police has nt able to catch that tv repaier but he is happy that soham is nt involved in this case.

4. Purvi is talking on phone with sulo. She sees archu & says to sulo that she is coming to meet her.

5: In k'house purvi called all deshmukh members including arjun-ovi. They are planning to celebrate Arman Anniversary.

6. Arjun is nt able to find pune project CD. He calls purvi but punni sees purvi's phone ring. She sees arjun's call. She text him wht happen. Arjun replies where is pune CD. Punni text again in her drawer(means purvi's drawer). Then she delect the sent msg frm purvi's cellphone.

Precap: In Resturant punni & ovi are there. Punni says in between u & arjun everything is fine na. Ovi says yes & ask punni why she asking this question. Punni says just want to knw.

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gkpvrocks thumbnail
Oh no when naresh give written update.😡

i hate naresh..😡. He is always doing unwell update. I don't like his update ... If he have time to do written update at least he do well written update.

look at tanyaz her wu is best. I always read her wu. Please PR forum at least fine well updater. I give advice to naresh u stop doing wu. People don't like your written update.

All here you made naresh as a god...😆. He is doing update nt well. I have no problem with naresh but i hate his update. Bad english. Why are you all angry at me? Wht i m saying wrong? If here telling truth is wrong.. I don't like his update.Edited by gkpvrocks - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Two minutes wasted in Savita & Snehlata faltoo scene .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
I liked Teju scene with Sunny . cute scene it was.  Its much better than other love traingle .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Planning of ArMan wedding anniversary in Karanjkar house
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Kya faltoo background music tha Karanjkar family ke scene mein
gkpvrocks thumbnail
Please find a good updater for written update.
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naresh take ur time.I know that its difficult to do the written updates and u are even doing it from ur phone.I appreciate all ur efforts into doing this for us even though u r not oblige to do so.

anna441 thumbnail
I think need to appreciate and be thankful to folks who takes time out of their busy life to provide us written update. Being mean would definitely sadden them as they are doing us a favorby providing written updates. They don't get paid. We need to respect their time
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gkpvrocks

Oh no when naresh give written update.😡

i hate naresh..😡. He is always doing unwell update. I don't like his update ... If he have time to do written update at least he do well written update.

look at tanyaz her wu is best. I always read her wu. Please PR forum at least fine well updater. I give advice to naresh u stop doing wu. People don't like your written update.

Why don't you try doing a written update and that to with your phone ðŸ˜µ

Naresh all I have to say is thanks for the update alot !! Never get time to watch PR and always rely on you and Tanya for it .. Really appreciate the time and effort you put into it And thanks a ton ðŸ¤—