Posted: 10 years ago
Anyone but dhami 
I just watch that show for my vivu 😡
What sort of a question in this suku duh
Suku is beautiful and amazing and looks the best with vivu 
drashti...
im not her fan but their chemistry is more natural  .may be becoj of their characters..

😉😛Haha do I really need to say anything now,The poll results itself proves everything.😛😉
ViSu aka My Abhiya are the most Magical couple in the history of television.😃Their one single stare at each other and audience,fans and AC's die with the intensity of their acting which looks so real and natural as if actually emerging from their hearts whenever they do a scene together. ❤️        😳😛😉        😃
Originally posted by -..IPKKND..-

None 🤢
May I know Why?!😉😛😳
Hey All My fellow Abhiya'ns,PKYEK'ians and ViSu'ans here,Guys I think We should mail this post to Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Mata email ids and Along with this Naz petition for PKYEK 2 as well requesting them for a Season 2?!😊😳What do You Guys think?!😉😛Maybe that can help us to bring our PKYEK back.😳Do Give your views and Share their Email ids if you know.😊😉😳
Please sign this petition.. IT'S FREE!! you can sign alot of times with another names. Please help us to get our PKYEK back in action!! <3

Regards,

Naz
Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 10 years ago
Sukirti Kandpal My Heavenly ViSu :*
Sukirti❤️Sukirti❤️Sukirti❤️Sukirti HAMESHA.❤️ 😳 😛ViSu❤️ViSu❤️ViSu❤️And MY MAGICAL VISU FOREVER stays in our hearts as Abhiya.❤️ 😳 ❤️Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
Sukirti and Only Sukirti.❤️ViSu are a Match made in Heaven. ❤️ 😳