WU- 22 NOV 12 Priya worried about Pihu,Ram begins workouts

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya's flat:
She is thinking in the bed room and Pihu comes there.then doorbell rings and Pihu runs to open the door.Pihu comes along with Nuts bua and Sudhir nana.Pihu wants to complete her drawing so nuts takes her into hall.Priya confirms with nuts that their jewellers no. is same and she wants to talk with him.Sudhir says no to adrak chai and makes Priya sit with him.He observes that she is worried and querries her abt it.
Priya reveals abt the hearing in 3days.Sudhir asks her not to worry and he assures her that she will win.then priya with tears says i cant even imagine my life without pihu.i dont know how it was before her birth.i have given her birth but she is the cause for my survival all these years.
Sudhir says dont worry u will win.then priya says you are my dad so you are saying this but onething we arent able to understand is who ever wins the ultimate loser will be pihu as she will miss either parent.Haarnewali toh pihu hai.
Pihu and nuts come inside and to lighten the mood sudhir proposes Kulfi party and priya doesnt want to go but asks him to buy extra kulfi on her behalf.They leave and Priya calls the jeweller and reminds him that she is Sarma's eldest daughter and gives her address and asks hom to come to order some jewellery.

Kapoor Mansion:
Mamaji is in hall and Ram comes to him with his new attire track pants,shoe n white tee.he says he is ready to become fit.Trainer comes in.Mamaji shows Rams Pic with muscles and says this is before and the one before u is the after. when Ram wants him to start his training the trainer says with out Sania the dietician his training is incomplete.Sania comes in and gives Ram a big list of items which he can eat n cuts all his favourite dishes.Ram is angry that they are taking his money and are trying to kill him hungry.Trainer invites for a walk but Ram says he made his own gym and they both go there.

Outside:
Kulfi party on roadside and sudhir shares his worries about custody case with nuts and pihu is listening their convo.

Gym @KM:
Both Ram n instructor enter the gym but the later isnt happy with equipment and says its old.but he says ok we will start with available ones and Ram starts on treadmill slowly.Ram isnt happy when the speed is increased but the instructor tries to motivate him.Ram wants to stop and when gotto know that only 5mins have elapsed he wonders it was like 30mins.

Ayesha room:
Mamaji comes with laddoo to congratulate ayesha that her good days are ahead as Ram is trying to be fit.Ayesha gives confused look but rejects laddoo.

Precap:
Pihu comes to priya and asks her Whats custody?Priya is worried how she got to know abt it.pihu reveals that Nanu n Nuts were discussing.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
As no WU was made I made it as far as i remember.bear with the mistakes plz.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update!
PS. Love your profile pic! 😳 😉
armanz thumbnail
@Lakhi n Namrocksss
Thankyou.
@Candycream
What a sexy pose na.kal ka handsome hunk aaj ka cutest golu.am loving it.
armanz thumbnail

Anytime mani.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..it wud actually be good if ram lost a little weight..the doctor in me is happy tht he will be healthier...lol...
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a million for the WU