Update (Ena thadukathinga! Nan kola panna porein!)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gisel for the lovely update and comments🤗!

Throughly enjoyed the comments and updates with apt emoticons👏.

No TA/T...😕

Mohan please do not listen to this spineless MM😕. You take the decision... But ennamo feel that Padma may insult Kalyani and that will end up an early M/K wedding😕. Lets see.

Another Pei in the making now🤢😡... Prabha another senseless guy... Getting loan to help the students study aam and he has no penny left😲. Has he gone insane?? Ippo going to borrow money and bring Suchi to Chennai and pretty sure that Suchi is going to play another emotional game as he is helpless and has no confidence. But Deepa will not be like crybaby Thulz😉.

Thanksss Gisel for the wonderful and funny Update! 👏⭐️ Hahaha superb superb! Esp the shot emotion with MM pic 🤣🤣🤣

Suchi ya enga irunthu pudichanga?? Vera actress kedaikalaya?? Aiyoo kadupethuranga my lord  😭 Noo comment!!!! 🤢

I will give shock treatment to Kumaran Sir. Gisel dont worry 😆😉

Happy weekend friends 🤗

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
Thanks Gisel for ur as usual super update and super comments🤗

No comments about Mr.MM...anytime i will kill him😡

Suchi ippo thaan regretting aam for her decision...whole oor knows her decision is wrong for going as 11th wife to a loose guy...ivanga avlo innocent and a baby for not knowing...now she want 2 lakhs to settle in life...even super😡

Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Thanks gisel,
wonderful update, comments , emoticons and tools!! what else to tell..hammer, knife, that shot at MM takes the cake.(thupakki is not there was thinking!!) .felt the same too. when will the MM famous at times for his varada-like talk going to come? this one is driving us  up the wall!

good that padma has sensed something..hopefully some action here..
AP-perfect coin...and unodu rasi abt suchi--rofl..yes prabha taking loan to bring suchi here...and ignoring advice..what to do..deepa may have to tone down a lot i think as some serious probs coming..sontha sellavu kooda ilai...loan eduthu, prabha is getting big-time probs..anyway watching this AP shud not be so bad, even with her nonacting skills..

waiting for monday morning now...(minus the blues of course!)
Many likes... ⭐️ (strictly for gisel's update only) really superb update with enjoyable comments. Helped to tolerate mm
Very boring mokkai episode.

Originally posted by Nixkie

Thanks Gisel for ur as usual super update and super comments🤗

No comments about Mr.MM...anytime i will kill him😡

Same kolaveri. 😆 P overhearing was the only highlight. Are they really nuts to discuss it with open doors?! Next week periya puyal edhir paakalam thendral la. P is going to go and do her part of dance in Kalyani's house or auto stand. 🤢

Both Suchi's looks and acting is awful. Even CP was better than her. Left Prabha for money and now coming back to him for the same money. Great!! She is nicely exploiting his character!!
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
thanks da Gisel for the wonderful update and super emotions!!! just went with update and skipped epi...lol...Deepa and Prabha doesnt see life together, they dont see life mutually but force and advise each other acc to their own vision of life and thats the problem..basically the environment they were brougt up makes the difference...HMm MM is still grr and he s going to feel for shattering Mohans life...i wonder if mohan will ruin his own life if he doesnt get Kalyani...more than kalyani he s so desperate to marrt K is the point here ..lets see..
Thanks for the updates Gisel
= Me...watching the episode (more like fast forwarding...thanks to Youtube). 

😆 = Me...reading the episode (thanks to Gisel).

Honestly, the D&P plot line is being rehashed from the XXX and TA storyline. I have no sympathy for AP...or for the verbal lashing P is going to get if D finds out. 

This MM...😡...two-faced, scheming 🤬!!! Why won't he just let his kids live in peace?