Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

WU: 23/11 Mui realizes answers 2 be found @ haveli

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All, hope you enjoy the update.  Sorry for any mistakes...😳

WU: November 23, 2012:   Meera realizes the answers she seeks will only be found in the haveli.

Prithvi's Place:
Starts with Meera harassing Prithvi again so she can continue disturbing his sleep as with everything he had done with Lakhan in the Jungle she is not able to sleep.   She manages to sleep after laughing to herself at Prithvi's predicament over having to watch over her in case the "imaginary" snake shows upπŸ˜†.   Next morning she continues harassing him and makes him late to meet Ramdhari.  She takes all the air out of his tires so he has to go by foot to meet his dada. 

In the fields/farm:
Prithvi shows up late even though he has ran all the way there to meet his dada.  Ramdhari asks why he was late, and he replies that he had problems with his jeep and cannot look him in the eyes as he feels bad for not being there on time.  Ramdhari says that that's ok and asks about the "larki".  To which Prithvi  replies angrily that she is asking around everywhere about what happened 20 years ago.  Dada tells him don't worry about it.  All this time sacs of grains are being loaded onto a cart.

At haveli:
The sacs of grains are being counted by someone (sorry I didn't catch his name) and Lakhan comes there and says record the 150 bags but leave 25 for me.  He threatens the guy that is making sure all stuff is there.  The fellowdoes not want to do it but agrees to do so because of the threat that Lakhan has made.  They both stop talking quietly as they see Prithvi approaching.  Prithvi says only those who have bad intentions do all this whispering.  If you do anything wrong and it impacts dada then I will split you right down the middle (to the guy).  Lakhan is listening to all of this.  When Prithvi leaves the guy says to Lakhan sorry I cannot do anything for you anymore as he is afraid of Prithvi.

Nightime @ Prithvi's place.
Prithvi is in his room trying to sleep but cannot as Meera is outside and talking to Aakash.  She is all happy as Aakash informs her that there "Bittu" will be cured of her cancer and she starts to make plans to go to Switzerland with her mom and Aakash.  Prithvi comes out of his room and tries to tell her to stop talking but she waves him away.  Prithvi goes and grabs an axe as he is upset that his sleep is disturbed again (2 nights in a rowπŸ˜†) and  takes the phone away from Meera while she is still talking on it.  He proceeds to put it on the floor and smashes it in 2 pieces with the axe.  Meera is really upset at Prithvi for breaking her phone as she will now not be able to talk to her mom.

Mandir (same night):
Meera goes to Mandir to give thanks as she is happy that there is a cure for her mom's cancer.  She says that now that a way has been found to cure her mom physically please show me the way to cure the hurt that has been in her heart for the past 20 years.  Just then the the Pandit shows up and she starts questioning him again.  He tries to run away from there saying again that he will not be able to help her with any of her questions.  She runs after him but hurts herself on the step so Pundit rushes back to see if she is okay and notices an old burn mark on her foot and asks her about it.  She says she does not know how she got it as she was little when it happened.  Pundit thinks to himself that he has seen this mark before on someone else does this mean that this girl and that person???? (as tries to connect the dots).    Meera sees him deep in thought and says why are you looking so surprised after seeing this mark?

She tries to ask him again ask him about what happened but he replies I can't say anything.  She says just tell me where I can find my answer.  The pundit has another "slip of the tongue" and says to find out your answer you need to go where it all started and runs from there to avoid anymore questions.  Meera is thinking to herself that she will have to go to the haveli to find out what happened as it all started from there and thanks the Pundit for showing her the way (even though he did it unintentionally and also is not around to get the thanks, lolπŸ˜†).

Precap:
Prithivi : For sure your mother must be a nagan too.  As they are known  to take other peoples happiness.  To which Meera retorts don't you dare so a word about my mother.  You yourself are an unwanted child and the result of a sin with no known mother or father, just left on the steps of the mandir. 

Everyone, including Lakhan and Bhabi are shocked to hear this.  Prithvi's expressions are a must see in this precap.  Can't wait until tomorrow's Maha episode...

Please do hit the like button 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update ParmπŸ˜ƒ
DeewaniRimi thumbnail