hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it start where juju ad jennie talk ho wto do when hi sparents wil come then jennie said sh ecan become cook again and juju said no as he got lot of problem last time he dont want to have it again . he said he will have to think what to do then he ask jennie to enter in the bottle which jennie refuse first the she enter in the bottle with anger 😡  . vicky call her and said at least listen to me and say sorry he ask her to come out which she refuse by saying she cant hear him he start  thinking what to do .

the doc come and see druga and said to come out there is nobody only both of them he come out then . he said what was happen  what he saw the doc also said he think there is some thing wrong a she saw book fall down alone . then druga said you saw only this i saw a lot of things a dog , rain falling some voices for two person some wind too how he saw all this with the doobling and make the doc to watch . when teh doc watch he saw vicky was writing and then put the paper in the bottle the he said to him to call him when he say any other thing as he help hem so he should help him now and he leave .vivky write sorry on the paper which he throw in the bottle . jennie read it and was happy she said she will stay with juju then she will be able to know how to help him .

next day in the office vicky come they start talking when boss ask vela why he put two craff then vicky change the topic about gujeet his friend bro who will come to join them as a trainer and jennie who hear all this then she got the idea to be gurjeet  the she come as gurjeet she do her presentation to them and say he know all of them then he said on one by one who they are . then vicky said he will make him to stay at his place . he take him to show around the office he met priya they have some dialogue priya dont like him and he also do the same . as priya and vicky was about to go for dinner he said he will wait for them out side the hotel too .  what he is also coming with us priya ask , vicky said we will have to cancel the dinner for tonight he is my fiernd bro so he will stay with me in my home priya accept then gurpeet take vicky with him and they leave .

they arrive at home  welcome to vicky place  come . vicky boss how such a big house  , han ji , you  stay alone .  yes some time my parents come too from delhi arey you are very lucky  they will come tomorrow you be able to meet them . arey it so good .i must . such a big house you made to hold the hole house . yes i mean my self . im sure the maid must be very altimate right . woh altimate is me you can see some dust there see like there . sardar blink his eye and the machine of clean start working he was happy  . he saw all start working  then vicky boss what is , it happen some time new tecnology , hey look there he turn and saw a dress holder was hugging there ho wit come there sardar ask . woh it happen he remove his coat and put in it and said put in the almari i will wear it tomorrow  there is money in it ok . how it happen vicky boss it all fantanstic but how tehy can move automatic what is this chakar . chakar has but when i will know i will tell you  dont remove your coat . why , the huger will come you sit here i will come soon ok .

durga was watching from his dumbling and say arey sardar is here too then  . jennie jennie please come out juju was calling her . in the hall sardar said juju is calling me i must go or not then i will have to go jujuj need me then he disappear too and druga saw it and say now even the sardar is a booth i must call the doc . he call the doc he said it me , who me , arey me then he said his name and said there is a big problem in vicky house come fast the doc said im coming .

in vicky room jennie come there juju , jennie why you are doing this you did not see gurjeet has come with me and even that you are doing all this why . i did not do anything and there is nobody there . cant you see gurjeet there is his booth who is there haan please stop it what will he think on me on this house . but juju there is nobody there im telling you juju leave there .

oh main kya  vicky boss ji i saw your house all the thing i never saw such a house which every move ek  galdasu   . dasu. do you have any jennie who i sdoing all this thing for you haan . jennie he got to know every thing i will have to told him . i will tell you but promise you will not say any thing please what every thing you have seen you will not say to any body haan .ok i will but even you will have to do a promise to me . a promise with you too ok tell me . woh promise is if you dont want me to say any thing which i saw here then then you will have to marry . gurjeet he shout in a load voice with shocked ðŸ˜²  the show end here .

the precap ; show the parents o fvicky arrive along with priya and gurjeet said here is your mandil place kuku said arey  vay priya brought murthi and you brought the mandil here . how you brought it priya ask . it simple on blink my palak what on blink your palak  😲  .

im sorry im having problem with my eyes that why i could not be able to do it at night and i watch it late so . sorry if there will be some mistake .

written update by hana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achulovesrain thumbnail
Hai hana
Thank u so much for the lovely update
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u Hana for the WU 😛
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank you hana for the wonderful update
hana_y thumbnail
welcome but let me tell you if i will do it . it can be late too as i must wait for using lappy then after i will watch it online i can do wu is that ok
Smit26 thumbnail

tenks hana di..😊
Edited by Smit26 - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very well written dear hana
sandhyaa13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the Update:)
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As giaa is jeannie .And jeannie is empowered with mazic power anything is posxible for her
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think no ane can trouble jeannine but jeannie only can trouble jeaanie