Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the multiple updates Newt
newt.. on a marathon run..

🥳kalakarel pongo..   🤗

Thank you so much.. 👍🏼
oh my,... what a updates...
you a such a gem... thanks a alot for your great update newt2007...
really appreciate your effort

thanks again...

21 Nov

VM gets call from Snake. VM manages to convince Achu and G saying he got a big deal and goes to meet Snake.

CM sharing her thought about why Kamini acted as dead one. Now why she is walking in front of our eyes. Kavi says could be for money. CM confused if she did that for money why should she tell me to get a child from someone when it is not my child. If someone has done this to do a favour for me, who is there to think like that. what is the benefit in kidnapping my daughter. i'm living life without liked by anyone. Even my husband left me. When i'm not important, who is the beneficiary through my daughter. Kavi says CM is confusing herself. CM tells we should think all the ways so that we'll get a result. CM recollects kudukuduppukaran statement about her child coming back to her. She feels everything falls in place. Kavi gives confidence she always feels kanamma never went too far from CM. She confidently tells CM and Kanamma will soon join together. CM wants that to happen and also she wants to find the person who did all these.

VM meets SR and Snaker. He asks about kanamma. Snake tells she is fine. SR gives him a cover to him and asks him to look at inside. VM is shocked to see Kamini picture. he didn't show to him that he knows her well. SR tells she is Kamini and threatening us because of your murder. VM refuses that he didn't kill him. SR tells they have the video in which you are the one killing that man. VM tells he has wife G. SR tells you has to kill this Kamini. Sr tease you have experience in killing so not difficult. You have to do this for you and your kid. VM refuses. You are threatening and telling me to do this. SR tells CM has gone to court. Snake tells CM filed a case a on to surrender Kamini in the court. SR tells Kamini knows about our plan and the person you killed hers. VM refuses. SR threatens him having about his past murder. She tells if you kill this lady we can be free from all this. We will get property and you will get your daughter. Snake tells if you are caught in this case Sr will help to escape from the case. SR too promises to do. SR tells him to set his mind on killing and she will inform the detail of her whereabouts later. VM fearfully leaves.

G prepearing kasayam. VM on the bed covering head to toe. G gives medicine to him. Kalai comes in hurry saying she came even left the home open. She lists various diseases walking around the city. VM gets angry.  G goes to take something from bed side table. She finds a cover. she opens it sees a lady picture. she asks who is this? VM shocked to see Kamini picture in G's hand.

@newt2007 - thank you very much for your updates!  It is a massive effort on your part and please know that we all appreciate it!
Thank you for the marathon updates Newt.

Appreciate it,.
Amazing marathon effort by you!  Kudos... Wowww...  Thank you for bearing the torture of watching this serial for all of us!
Thank you so much for the wonderful update.  These two ladies SR and Sneha are really something I must say!!!!
Thank you very much for lovely update.
Thanks for the updates Newt.

All i can do is "sigh..."