Thendral

~Thendral Highlights!~

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome Thendralians! How are you?πŸ˜ƒ Well this is the thread where all the highlights will be posted. Esther (thendralfan007) inthe highlights make pannikondu irunthava. Great job akka!⭐️ Esther akka is busy so I take it from her. 
Every week I will make a highlight of the week and shall I post it here.
Please feel free to comment!

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

⭐️-19th November Update by Vjayam/Jeya-⭐️

/Nixkie - Tanu\ GW day dreaming aa...Ta will chase T aam after he comes and she will witness that aam...probably this lady is going to raise TA's BP more by bashing T after he comes and she might in turn get back good from him...Please this lady must shut her mouth asap...thaanga mudiyala.

/Pearl\ Felt pity on Kalyani when she called MM to find if there is any chance she can marry Mohen...sigh..I hope Mohen won't be quiet in this matter...Let's see...Hope they don't show him getting his old habits back.

⭐️-20th November Update by TTfan/Bhaghi-⭐️

/MarryAnne23\ I could just strangle GW! For once...judging from T's expression. I thought she was finaly going to speak up for herself but alas! She just asked the obvious question. Doesn't she know already that evil creatures like GW thrives on hurting others. 

/Nixkie/Tanu\ Now Prabha is going to visit as per promo and make everything even more worse aa?...Forgot to praise Mr.Prabha...is he at-least going to thirunthufy after making VR's company a zero?...he is too over confident that whatever he does and think is right.

/Jinju\ Hated the way T fell in his legs and said she want to breath her last in his legs. OMG why such male glorifying bronze age dialogues? Hope he understands her soon. GW should stop feeding his ego.

⭐️-21th November Update by Shemmo/Shammu & Nixkie/Tanu-⭐️

/~*Thamizhan*~/Sri\ liked the way TA reacted but something was missing..they should sit together and talk about this and decide together. if GW was supportive of thuls it'd be much easier for her study and look after the baby but GW always thinking about kicking out thuls and ill treating her. 

/hopper_ocean/Ratna\ aww for it was nice to see Tamil reaction for a second when Thulasi said yes confirm she is pregnant nu.

/Shubba\ Kalyani crying..ufff...next wicket out...Prabha already gone case...
I hope TA doesnt make an issue with T for what prabha did...
Now everyone around T is gone and its only TA who is with her...interesting!!!!! when its seen this way...

/Viswai123\ When she feels that D and P and causing rift between her an TA orediya pongi ezhunthufy. But when it comes to GW she just cries. Its just that she wants to be always in good books of TA. TA is not going to mind how she reacts to D or P but he will feel bad when she does that to his mom. So she wants to always be the perfect ANGEL as far his family goes. She did not bother for Mohan when TA beat him up. Same way is her reaction towards P. Even if TA does the same to P she is just not going to bother much for P. 

⭐️-22th November Update by Pearl-⭐️

/Vjayam/Jeya\ loved Kal's instant decision...once she is clear that its not going to be mohan, she has got her priorities lined up in her mind..this time is it going to be kal getting engaged?

/Shemmo/Shammu\ It was soo sad to see TA. His pain was shown very emotional. Both can talk and decide la why this rush now? Hhmm will we see a hospital scene tomorrow? Both T&T are looses.

/Gisel\ Aiyoo ' Praba talking correct a vum iruku, thappavum iruku..hm..ena panna ona vechikitu.

⭐️-23th November Update by Gisel-⭐️

/autumnsconcerto\ Honestly, the D&P plot line is being rehashed from the XXX and TA storyline. I have no sympathy for AP...or for the verbal lashing P is going to get if D finds out. 

/TTfan/Bhaghi\ Hmm Prabha, again started talking to Suchi...

/Vjayam/Jeya\ MM takes the cake (thupakki is not there was thinking!!) ,felt the same too. When will the MM famous at times for his varada-like talk going to come? This one is driving us  up the wall!
Good that Padma has sensed something..hopefully some action here..

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hollie for the highlights this week, great job!

This week never had much ups and there were more arguments and tears and of course GW!

Hope next week is better.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Holls!!

Beautiful work!!! πŸ˜² So much hard work?!

Hoping that the next week is better and enjoyable...
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Hollieee.. Superb highlightss.. Ur doing a wonderful work like Esther akka πŸ‘πŸ‘

The pics and comment are more effectiv than the episode πŸ˜ƒ
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job Hollie!!!πŸ˜ƒ  Nice to see the highlights with pics especially when one doesn't have time to see the serial ...πŸ‘
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good job hollie...was in fact missing esther's thread...the round up seems so nice with pics,
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb Hollie..like many i too  missed Esther's summary...lovely Hollie...Keep it upβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hollie for the Lovely summary of this weeks episode...πŸ‘

Missed Esther's amazing work and thanks for taking over and doing a great jobπŸ˜ƒ.

Last week was not bad but too much of MM dialogs..πŸ˜•

Hopefully good news from the TA/T regarding the pregnancy.πŸ˜‰