Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Farzana, you're BACK :D soo happy to see you :) ..
wwwooowww me lovesss the whole updateee... esp the AsadZoya stuff are tooo brilliant <33
eso the one PERFECTION <3

Keep em goinggg! :)
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you so much everyone for taking your time to comment here.πŸ€— Means a lot.πŸ˜ƒ

@-DJ-: Thanks for liking the AsYa stuffs.

@-BlackBeauty-: Neethzyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— I am so happy to see your beautiful comment. Thank you for mentioning your favs from here, personally I also like those.πŸ˜† and i knew that your dabba needed MaYur stuffs for a long time. That's why i've made the small gift for you.😳 glad that you loved it.πŸ˜ƒ Love you endless.β€οΈπŸ€—

@-AmyHeartzNoah-: Thank you dear.😳

@-Mema-: Maria, your comments always make me happy. :D Thank you so much for the warm welcome and thank you very much for the beautiful comment. hugs.πŸ€—

@-PinkShadows-: Tashuuu, long time buddy!😳 so glad to see your comment, aww you still think about me*almost crying*..πŸ˜†πŸ€— I also miss visiting your gallery. will go there soon.πŸ˜‰ Thanks for liking the siggy made for Neethz.😳

@EmraanFanatic: Siddhi, thank you so much for your appreciation.πŸ€—

@-Swetha-: Thank you so much for your feedback dear.πŸ€— Means a lot.😳

@..SheWolf..: Nids, unres kar jaldi. warna,,,,,,πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

@abhiya_pkyek: thanks dear. will PM you when I update.😊

@laizu: Thank you so much sis for taking time to comment on each siggy. Love you so muchhh.πŸ€—β€οΈ

@Shamsaaa.- Thank you very much.πŸ˜ƒ

@A S..: Aah you and your beautiful ROFLicious comment.🀣 Aww what a surprise!! You have made gifts for me.😳 gonna use them soon, not only because you have made those for me, but also because I love them. take my lots of hugs and love for these.πŸ€—πŸ€— Love you very much.β€οΈπŸ€— And your name deserves to be in the first page. You are also my inspiration.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

@-warz-: Thanks dear. will PM you. :)

@komz.: Hi dear, so happy to see your comment.πŸ€— thanks for liking the creations.πŸ˜ƒ

@Sunshine Girl: How are you dear?πŸ€— glad that you liked them.😳

@Savage: Hey kanks, I am fine and hope you are also fine.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I have to honestly say that, your comment is the most honest comment in my shop for now.πŸ˜† Loved the way you have described about the creations. Actually I think the dark style is the theme of my siggies/avis. but as you are saying, I will try to be concerned more so that the picture quality  and texts remains okay.πŸ€”

@-Durgavnii-: Thank you so much dear.πŸ€— Personally I also like that siggy you have mentioned above.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I want to tell everyone Thank You again.πŸ€— Hoping to see all of your comments in my shop more often.😊
Edited by ffkhan - 11 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
doing doing πŸ˜†

btw

you

ready

for

my

essay?

;)
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, all your edits are wonderful. I love all of them, but this one http://i.imgur.com/7u4Vc.jpg stands particularly out, its so pretty. I love the blending, the coloring and texture - but what is genius about it is the text which is there but is not in-your-face, the texture use is magnificent.

I adore all the Qubool Hai avis, they're perfect. The purple-ones are a little too purple, but the bokeh covers for it. :P But they look gorgeous. 

I'm not really a Abhay-Pia fan but those siggies are unique yet amazing in a way and you want to stare at their prettiness forever. So, yeah - i think i love them. :)

Keep updating and thanks for the PM. Let me know when you update next. - Garima(:  
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">doing doingπŸ˜†

btw

you

ready

for

my

essay?

;)
</font>

Of course I m ready why not?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
M fyne jaania !!
Keep updating !!
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its so good to see you making creations again and congrtz for the 3rd shop πŸ‘
I love your creations since PKYEK days and just a few days ago one of my friends give me links of your old galleries and I literally robbed each and every abhiya siggys you have made πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I absolutely love your coloring and style πŸ‘ 
I just stacked so many of your Abhiya icons for use and today found your new shop..really glad to see you πŸ˜ƒ
Asad Zoya avis are fabulous.. as usually your coloring is simply outstanding and saving the AbhIya stuff.. superb πŸ˜³
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back Farzana..
Congrats once again on your new shop.. may you open many many more in future... love your workk πŸ€—
sadffi thumbnail

Creativity Contest 

Hello Dear!!
Dabangg 2 -  Salman's upcoming movie will be releasing on 21st of December 2012. Salman's FC team has put together a creativity contest. I encourage everyone to participate.
For More Deatils,  See
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update do pm me nxt time