FF - Charu, the nightmare...Ends!

Posted: 11 years ago

"If given a chance I want to go back to my mother's womb for that is the safest place I know!"

Hi, I'm back with a FF😛!

No! No! No aiyayoos😛!
Promise me! No tomatoes! No rotten eggs! No slippers😛!
What to do? I'm not getting a chance to update a scene with TT😛!

Weekend Special😛!
Dedicated to everyone who misses Charu😉!

Just because you created me, does it mean you can kill me🤔???

Purely Fictional!

Sorry if it hurts the sentiments of the viewers!

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

Part1

Doctor, "Neenga ingaiya wait pannunga." and holds Thulasi and takes her into the ward room. Thulasi turns to look at Tamil who sits in the waiting chair with his hands on his head looking down. 

Sensing that Thulasi is still there, Tamil turns to look at Thulasi, "Po, kuttima😳." and fakes a smile. Thulasi is still in a confused state😡. 

Two nurses come and take her inside. They tell her to go and change into the surgical gown and wear the head cap. She takes it, still not sure😡 and goes and changes  her clothes, while the doctors and nurses are busy making everything for the abortion.

Tamil is sitting outside the room and is in so much emotional pain thinks, "Kanavula kuda en kolantheiya kola poreinu nenachathu illaya. Ena manichiru da chellam" as he puts his head back resting on the wall with eyes closed. 

"Ena ga? Inga ena pannitu irukein ga? Odambu seri illaya?😲"
Tamil recognizes the voice😕 and opens his eyes to see Charu😲 standing in front of him with a smiling face.

"Ena ga? Apdi pakureinga? Neenga kozhanum nu nenaicha appdiya nadathiruma😲? Kadavul oda calculation vera😕..."
Tamil totally shocked, gets up, "Ena sollura, Charu?" and he looks towards the room and then at her, half-wishing that the abortion didn't happen.
Charu still smiling, "Varutha yala neenga enoda kanava kozha panuneinga🤓. Nanum suicide pannunein ana kadavul oda thiruvilayadal... Nan polachitein😳. " She turns her back to Tamil as she remembers everything that happened in her life from the engagement to the Bangalore mottamadi scene😲, as a tear flows down her cheek😭. She wipes it off and turns to look at Tamil, "Atha vidunga. Past is past. Ippo en appa amma kaga vazhanum nu mudivu pannitein😳. Unga life epdi poitu iruku? Thulasi epdi iruka?"
 She notices Tamil's nervousness and pain.
"En ga? Ena achu?" She notices the board on the corridor which says "Gynecology department" and breaks into a smile, "Ada! Thulasi ku kolantha poraka pogutha? Athuku than ivalo tension a? Congratulations! Kolantha nala padiya porakum." and gives her hand for a shake hand😳. Tamil doesn't reciprocate, who is still in pain.

She becomes disappointed, "Nenga enum palasa marakalanu nenaikurein. Vazhukaila enaikathu mudinja ena manika try pannunga. Inaiku matum illa, enaikumai ungala nenaichitei than irupein😲." Tamil looks at her confused.

Charu smiles at him looking at her puzzled😳, "Kavala padatheinga, ungala enuma disturb pana matein. Thulasi kum, vara pora kutti papa😳vukum enoda vazhuthukal😭. Enaku than unga kolanthaiya sumaka kudupinai illama pochu😲. Seri time achu, oru psychologista🤓 meet panna than intha hospital vanthein. Bye!" She turns to go. 
Just then, the nurses come out talking😕.
First nurse, "Kalyanam aiduchu na edhuku karuva kalaika pora antha ponnu? Elam set up a irukum😲."
Second nurse, "Antha scaning report a pathuya? Antha kolantha evalo healthy a irukunu😭? Epdi than kolanthai ya azhika manasu varutho. Ivanga elam ena tha padichu kilika poranga😲?"
Charu hears all this and turns sharply to look at Tamil angrily😳. 

Tamil is not able to glance at her and looks down in shame🤔.

Thodarum😉!
Inga kuda TT seinthu oru episode ezhutha mudiyala😛!

Part2 on Page2
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Gisellu superr ma!⭐️ Ena Charu aduthu Tamil a slap panna porala?😆 Can't wait for the next part...
As usual very super Gisel!...i ended up reading after seeing this is for everyone who misses C🤣...What C is going to do now😕...waiting for next
Wow Charu is backkk  I think she is gonna advice TA.. Plss Charuuu 😛
Thankss Gisel, superb startingg. Waitinggg 
Gisel super ma... Can't wait for the next part...
Hey itz really awesome yaar !!! 😊
I wish charu should come back to thenral then it will be more interesting to watch.. i just love the way she acts.. chanceless.. very expressive actress but we r missing her in thenral 😭
sorry am a bit late gisel😭
touching...emotional one...but super...
continue soon
gisel your ff is superb...
chance illa ...👏
waiting or you next part...
post it fast...!!!!😊
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
Nice FF Gisel...part two please!