Daily Discussion Thread : 24th Nov

Posted: 11 years ago

Day 48

Hello Everyone :)
👍🏼

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: We have our coolbie gypsy2525 to give us regular update. 😊  It is a request to all members not to post before 
gypsy2525 reserve her post for update and also not before the episode begins.

All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. 😳

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU 😃
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

Edited by Autumn. - 11 years ago
Live Stream Updates:

23rd: (only short update)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3304868&PID=70055150&#70055150

24th:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3306678&PID=70136225&#70136225

Daily TV Telecast Updates:

SUPER SATURDAY WITH SALMAN
Salman Khan comes on stage performing "tujhe aaksa beach ghuma doon".

Salman is saying we will speak to Vrajesh Hirjee and then a new twist will come into his life. A surprise and we will keep his chance alive in the game. But today we will go to the neighbour house to see what's happening there.

V-tv:
Salman asking how everyone is? Santosh says he's good. Sal asks who Aashka is making up for as a replacement for her friends in the first house. She says Nirahua bhaiyya and she introduces the new guest, Joti. Joti says hi sallu bhai. Salman says my name is Salman. She says can I call you sallu with love? Salman says I've heard you are very talented. She does a a rhyme for him - suraj suraj kehte ho... hum bhi katrina ke kam nahi. She laughs. Salman says you laugh at your own jokes? Do you dialogues? She does the Chhedi Singh dialogue. She completes it as hawa kahan se chode. Salman says hawa? She says paade. Salman says joti tum padne ki baat karti hoon. She says I'm like you. Salman asks who she likes, she says you. He says I like the one who is carrying you in her arms and want her to do the same with me. (aashka). Joti asks when Salman will get married. He says when his hair turn white and fall off. Don't you like to see me happy? You are 19, when will you get married? Joti - I'll marry you. 

Salman  teases Aashka about Rohit. Aashka says I'll leave everything for you. He tells Joti that Aashka's lap is his. She says come. Salman is saying I'm jealous of you. That's my spot. My laptop. And you've turned it into a desk top. Dont laugh or I'll send imaam. Everyone laughing even more. 

Salman asking Nirahua - kamaal hai aapka. Fear was on Aashka's face but I think you were afraid. Especially when he did the tap tap tap tap (with shoes) and vroon (cat sound). Nirahua saying that he acted like a girl and never practiced what he preached. Salman asking if he's comparing him to a girl? You are making fun of girls. Did you ever see him in clothes like Aashka's? Nirahua saying he wore Aashka's ghagra. Salman saying it looked like two lost friends were meeting when Aashka met him. Aashka saying that she's warm with everyone but he was into the game way too much. Salman again confusing her bf's name as Deepak or Anand as a joke and Aashka corrects him. He says oh Rohit would be crying seeing you flirt with me. Aash says no he think you are the most handsome man. Salman says that all men should be like him.

Salman asks Santosh his opinion about Aashka. He says he thinks highly of her and when he saw her praying yesterday and the piety on her face, he was impressed. Salman teases Aashka some more. 

Salman says, Aashka I'll be back.

Salman singing "aksa beach" tune to the live audience. The village house's hearts are very big. Let's see what happened earlier.

Day 6
3:45pm - Aashka telling Santosh that she heard that he will do whatever she says. She tells them all to stand to the well and She tells him to sit at the edge of the well just to make Joti laugh. Santosh says I love her character and personality more than her face and even if she says I;m her stand by that's enough for me. He jumps in and says I love you. Aashka is shocked.

Salman telling the audience that besides Vrajesh one more person will enter the hosue today. She's very cute and bubbly and when she goes in, everyone will be happy.

Day 6
5:15pm - A new female entry. She's dancing with her face covered to the tune "aa re pretam pyare..pallo ke neeche chupake rakha hai, uta doon to hangama ho." Everyone dancing with her. She lifts joti in her arms and dances. She hugs Aashka and dances. She gives back Joti to Aashka and dances with the boys. Santosh and Nirahua welcomes her. Everyone introduces themselves. It's Rakhi Sawant!⭐️ 

Salman says Rakhi is settled, Lets watch:

V-tv:
Salman - Rakhi, after so many yrs, back in the BB house? Rakhi says yes! The first house was grand and now it seems like I've come to a village and Dabangg set. Salman says we didn't break the set but gave it to BB.😉 Nirahua saying there will be full hangama. Rakhi saying I'm a fan of Aashka and I dont understand why she's crying. She's a fighter and she's not abla, wo tabla baja sakti hai.

Salman asks her about Imaam and Rakhi says she wouldn't have let all that happened and I would act like you in danbang and bajao his pungi.

Salman asks Santosh and Nirahua about Imam. Nirahua says that he was outside the house and we were inside. If he broke the door to come inside then I would not let him do anything and would have handled him. Salman tells Nirahua to go out and welcome the new house guest. Outside Imam is standing saying "as salamualaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatahu".

*ad break*

Imam and Nirahua welcoming each other, Imam says Namashkaar to everyone. He apologises to Aashka. She says it's ok. He says hello to Joti. He apologises to Salman and everyone and he didn't understand what was happening and he got confused and so he wants to apologise to the Indian audience. Salman asks Aashka's opinion. Aashka saying that every man should get a 2nd chance. Santosh talking continuously again. Not letting Dinesh talk and Dinesh/Nirahua saying he wont let me talk like he just did and complains to Salman. Dinesh saying he always tried to make me feel bad and I told him that you can't get me upset and taunted me called me a "darinda". Again Imaam is apologising. 

Salman asking Santosh what he thinks and Santosh saying that he looked bad on tv but from his entry now he feels that he's apologetic and like aashka said, he should be given a 2nd chance and if he repeats it then something should be done. At the time, no one was there before but if something happens, I will protect them and I might get upset and raise my voice without physically fighting.

Salman calling Rakhi out of the house and to stage. 

Now he asks Aashka who will come into the house. Aashka says Vrajesh or Mink, Nirahua says Mink. Santosh says that I'd like to meet Vrajesh. Salman bids everyone farewell and Aashka tells him she loves him and he says I love you too sweet heart. 

He says to the audience  let's leave them to enjoy with imam and we'll enjoy with Rakhi.😆

Rakhi performing on stage to dreamum wake up pum...jumping gum pumping gum...

Rakhi giving Salman hugs and kisses. She says when she found out she was going to meet Salman, she dreamt of him and couldn't sleep. Salman says I dont need to ask you. Remember we are on TV and its a 9pm slot. Rakhi says we did an item song together in heaven and God said, what is this? Salman saying that wasn't heaven then. Rakhi saying were we in hell? Salman asking what God looked like? And Rakhi saying that it was his bodyguard. She says that she has dreamt of all the khans.

Rakhi saying she's decided to get married and to Salman. Salman saying I'm not worth it. Let me go. Rakhi says you are not the thing to let go but to grab. Rakhi says every time Salman calls me, SRK calls me next day and I dont know what competition is this but I love it. Khan everywhere. Salman says that SRK won this round.

Salman tells her to go sit on the massive seat and be  BB for a day. She says that BB saw Sana's beauty and he sent Vishal but god knows what she is searching for? Sapna is looking old with white hair. So what if she had 3 marriages. BB has as well. BB says he wants Mink to put make up and fainted seeing her without make up. BB wants Niketan to wear clothes because only Salman has the right to show his body.

Salman says he enjoyed what she said and that BB's door are always open for Rakhi.

Salman now saying that the next guest is going to go to the Village hosue but he doesn't know. He calls him the stunning, lovely, - Vrajesh Hirjee.

Salman - when someone is evicted, what percentage is happiness and sadness?
Vraj - I said that I wont miss anyone when I get evicted because there wont be any time but I did. And I wish I was there longer.
Salman - who will you miss?
Vraj - I bonded with Niektan
Salman - I'll give you a filmy situation, tell me how the housemates will behave
Mink and Urva are flirting with Niketan. How iwll they confess their love for him
Vraj - Urva - (screaming) I like you and if my boys say you are ok, then you are passed. And if you like me, dont say anything because the time for talking has long passed.
Mink will search for her cut hair then Niketan will come and she'll say HAHAHAHA. I'm not laughing coz at you but I'm laughing coz of Vrajesh.

Salman saying that he got max nomination. Vrajesh syaing that besides 1 nomination, I can't feel bad but I got hurt by Vishal because he was angry I nominated him. Salman saying you back bit others as they back bit about you. Let's watch:

Recap of what was said about Vrajesh.
Aashka calling Vrajesh dogla. Sidhu nominating him in the confession room. Sapna talking about the papita incident saying she got to know him since then. Sidhu saying that he does it all for the limelight. Sana saying he causes fights and he caused the fight between Mink and her. Rajev saying there;s no one who can trust him. Vishal - make at least one friend, he's souless he's a zero.

Vrajesh - wow.
Salman - where did this start? The stamp of being dogla.
Vrajesh - I think from Rajneeti task but I didn't do that and as for limelight I told everyone that I'm sorry but it's not my intention. Huge people are sitting inside like Urvashi and Rajev and I can't compare.
Salman - when you were sad, you'd talk to camera so we are giving u an opportunity to get it out. Go ahead and let all your frustration out:

Vrajesh - the house got a new word ' fake'. Delnaaz saw fakeness and Sapna feels that if she stays any longer she'll become fake. Sab fakum faak ho raha hai. No one has their feet on backwards and no one is a ghost in the house.  Rajev everything cannot be explained in 1 min and stop touching girls or you'll be given the role of thakur only.

Salman - Vrajesh we are thinking of giving you a second chance to get in the game. So I suggest play the game again.

Vrajesh - shocked.

Salman hands him his boriya bistar, ties a blindfold over his eyes and guides him into the house.

Salman saying he has no idea where he's going. Let's see how he is welcomed.

Vrajesh entering the village house and shocked. Imam meets him first. Then Nirahua is welcoming him. Aashka carries joti and meets him.  They hug. She introduces Vrajesh and Joti. Imam introduces himself and says he loved the way he played the game. Aashka saying she never went home and came in directly here and saw him in the house from the rural house. Vrajesh saying he wept went he heard she has to leave. Aashka saying, yes even I was shivering.

*ad break*

Salman welcomes the audience back.

Salman - Next Saturday, 1st Dec, on your screens Shaitaan a criminal mind will come only on colors.

Let's check the main house and what happened and Radhe the parrot will help.
Radhe - I'll tell you about a triangle that Sana and Karishma are fighting over Vishal but there's a 4th person so it's actually a rectangle.

Sapna saying she wants a love affair so whole day she can stick to the person. Not just hi hello. That's boring.  She says if she's there till Christmas something will happen. Next shot of Vishal pressing Sapna's foot. Vishal saying they will have a love affair. Sapna telling Vishal later about wanting to adopt. Vishal saying he can help her if she wants one of her own. Vishal as a lion in Sapna's cage with her. Rajev saying what kind of love story is this? Lion and bear.

Salman - even sana didn't notice this. 
Radhe- Sana is busy looking at herself

Sana's make up session, playing with her hair, putting cream on her arm, staring at herself in the mirror along the path to the bathroom. Jiya jiya re jiya re song in the back ground.

Salman is impressed with Radhe's observation. Salman explaining that Sana wants Radhe to see her. Radhe disappears. Salman says he became shy so he left.

Salman saying it's his dad's birthday today (Salim Khan) and this is benefit of being a host. 

Salman saying the nomination special episode is not on Sunday but Monday. Salman wishes everyone a farewell and says that he'll see his dad tonight and he'll see everyone else's dad on Friday.

PRECAP - Karishma has to nominate 5 people. Del is saying you know what happened? This is a bomb on us. Sapna telling Sana that why did Karishma nominate Vrajesh because she thought he should go home but why does she get to decide who gets to go?
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Salman and his stupid jokes...'Voh meri jagah hai'. Jagah being Aashka's lap where Jyoti is sitting.  😕 Aashka was embarrassed. 
Originally posted by MithiBani

Salman and his stupid jokes...'Voh meri jagah hai'. Jagah being Aashka's lap where Jyoti is sitting.  😕 Aashka was embarrassed. 
 😕 yeh bhai ko likh ke deta ha channel wale ya khud he chipka rhae ha bhai 🤣

embarrassed  vo pura pura  chanse maar rhi hai   , flirting   with salmaan 😳
Rakhi's here. Plastic surgery ke spare parts ki dukaan. 😳

Salman and his stupid jokes...'Voh meri jagah hai'. Jagah being Aashka's lap where Jyoti is sitting. 😕Aashka was embarrassed.

Aashka should be happy... At least someone sane is flirting with her, not like pagloo Shukla 😆
Originally posted by tanasha1993

Aashka should be happy... At least someone sane is flirting with her, not like pagloo Shukla 😆

Isn't Shukla ICKY!! 🤢

Rakhi's here. Plastic surgery ke spare parts ki dukaan. 😳
has she ruined her facewa😲
imaam is back   🥳