Episode 894 chocolate murder 01/12/12

Posted: 11 years ago
Will edit Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
I saw the promo...it shows a lady killed with chocolate. Her whole body is covered with chocolate. T is taking out chocolate from the dead lady's nostril with a bud and saying 'iske phephdon mein chocolate bhara hua hai'...(making me averse to chocolate for the next few days.🤢)

And most important...it shows Dec 1...it's only Thursday today...is there no episode on Friday?? 😕  Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I saw the promo...it shows a lady killed with chocolate. Her whole body is covered with chocolate. T is taking out chocolate from the dead lady's nostril with a bud and saying 'iske phephdon mein chocolate bhara hua hai'...(making me averse to chocolate for the next few days.🤢)

And most important...it shows Dec 1...it's only Thursday today...is there no episode on Friday?? 😕 
Due to some reason they did not show Friday epi's promo and showed for Saturday's instead..as far i remember there was nothing like chocolate in precap of last Saturday's epi.
lagta hain fw hamara chocolate khana bhi band karwa denge. writers etne wired ideas kaha se late hain😡
Yeah whenever i will have chocolate i will feel ðŸ¤¢ that murder waqs done with chocolate unless they reveal that poison was mixed in chocolate🤣
FW has tested each and everything as weapon of murder, now they chose chocolate it would be better if they would not choose it. i will surely feel yuck.
It's the way T was taking gooey chocolate out of the nostril of the lady that made me go...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I can't eat chocolate for at least 10 days now.

It's the way T was taking gooey chocolate out of the nostril of the lady that made me go...🤢 I can't eat chocolate for at least 10 days now.
Yeah i know...T will be taking chocolate out of nostril, and T dong it, there cannot be more worst yuck feeling than this. NOM
Edited by Mansi. - 11 years ago

It's the way T was taking gooey chocolate out of the nostril of the lady that made me go...🤢 I can't eat chocolate for at least 10 days now.

See some boogeyman's video of WWe from youtube. You will feel better.😃
Chocolate out of the nostrils...yuck! I'm eating chocolate right now and I can't stand it now. ðŸ¤¢

And most important...it shows Dec 1...it's only Thursday today...is there no episode on Friday?? 😕 
Chocolate was also not spared by the Cv's. 🤣 
Thanks for sharing. 😊