InShi/ZaShi AT#60~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for 60th AT..🥳

Congrats On The 60th AT.
epi starts with:

indu praying to godasking him to help..n she made 2 pieces of paper n wrote "yes" n 1 n "no" on other.. folded them n kept at gods feet n told to give her some signal..

at SN haldi precap scene..😳 that lady said these 2 are next n inder emotionally started playing drum..😕 n said i knew its bubbly only.. n see how this haldi is showing its color on bubbly n rishi.. u guys have to believe it..😳

n shweta intrupted n said u still believe in these things its just a mistake.. n was trying to wipe the haldi from rishis cloths.. but he stoppd her n was staring at zara..😳
but then munna asked her to prove it whay in such a crowd haldi fell on them only..?? its gods signal..

n here 1 piece of paper flew in air n fell on road indu read it it had "no"

coming up:
indu went away but the second paper havinf "yes" kept there fell on the xerox copy of indiras documents..
Originally posted by loveinshi

epi starts with:

indu praying to godasking him to help..n she made 2 pieces of paper n wrote "yes" n 1 n "no" on other.. folded them n kept at gods feet n told to give her some signal..

at SN haldi precap scene..😳 that lady said these 2 are next n inder emotionally started playing drum..😕 n said i knew its bubbly only.. n see how this haldi is showing its color on bubbly n rishi.. u guys have to believe it..😳

n shweta intrupted n said u still believe in these things its just a mistake.. n was trying to wipe the haldi from rishis cloths.. but he stoppd her n was staring at zara..😳
but then munna asked her to prove it whay in such a crowd haldi fell on them only..?? its gods signal..

n here 1 piece of paper flew in air n fell on road indu read it it had "no"

coming up:
indu went away but the second paper havinf "yes" kept there fell on the xerox copy of indiras documents..

hahaha😆 signal pe signal by god😆
next:

indu took the paper n went way.. n ast SN munna telling that zara is indira n indu will find her mom.. n zara tells him to keep quiet n goes to inder n tells this is not the time to do all this today is munnas wedding.. lets do the preparations.. n she sent away evryone..😆

n the last precap part ZaShi parting ways n turning back n lookin at eachother..(aahatein in BG  after ages having this song again for zashi)

n that indu n Gods part..

coming up: MK saying to zara the color is realy deep looks like it will bound u forever..😉

next:

indu took the paper n went way.. n ast SN munna telling that zara is indira n indu will find her mom.. n zara tells him to keep quiet n goes to inder n tells this is not the time to do all this today is munnas wedding.. lets do the preparations.. n she sent away evryone..😆

n the last precap part ZaShi parting ways n turning back n lookin at eachother..(aahatein in BG  after ages having this song again for zashi)

n that indu n Gods part..

coming up: MK saying to zara the color is realy deep looks like it will bound u forever..😉

huh! MK said that😲 n i too saw that colour😆 deep😆 voh colour toh skin colour se bhi match kar raha tha voh precap me😆
Originally posted by prachidew

maine nhi dekha kabhi😆 pata nhi kyu but hum jab bhi shadi me jate hai seedha reception party me chale jate hai😆 n close relation me shadi jab me bahot choti thi tab aisi shadi me gayi thi toh yad nhi but haldi ke just baad sangeet😕

even we go to receptions directly..😆 but ye meine bhi jab chhoti thi tabhi dekha hai..

even we go to receptions directly..😆 but ye meine bhi jab chhoti thi tabhi dekha hai..

we r dancing between two threads😆
n you all also go for consuming the food stuff only na😆 kuan poore function rasmo rivaj dekhne ja jhamela pale kisi ke pass itna time nhi hota😆
rishi nahi bighad raha.. munna use bighaad raha hai..😡

rishi nahi bighad raha.. munna use bighaad raha hai..😡

really😡 kaha tha aise logo ke saath na raha kare😡 munna😡