External Content from Social Networking Sites

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone ,

Today I know we are all connected via Social Media and are kept in the loop of what is happening with our favorite shows and celebrities. It helps us to directly get to the source to know what's happening and what may not be.  Over here at IF we do understand the need to be abreast of information and  try to bring all the garam and masaledaar topics for you. We have so many different ways we provide you with  the necessary information like videos, Zingmag and Tellybuzz .

Sometimes other social networking and media sites get information out before we do and that information finds its way into IF. Although we love to know what's happening let me remind you that IF is not responsible for the content there. The news from these different social media sites may not be authentic and bringing such topics here for discussion just opens the doors for confusion and chaos. A lot of these sites are people's personal opinions and that's fine as we are all entitled to say and believe what we want. However this is a request to everyone that to discuss those there and leave that back there and not bring it over to IF . We do not need the criticizing and bashing to spill over to IF and cause the discussions over here to become a war of words . One topic like this tends to go viral and then instead of doing what the mods have already set out to do they end up having to first get this under control. The mods try their best to keep the forums clean and healthy and they all do a great job at it. You are free to discuss those topics at the social networking sites that you are a part of but make sure that it remains there and you use their appropriate tools to like or report the discussion.
Please do not drag external posts on FB /Twitter/ blogs/forums like forum32 onto IF and increase our workload.

Any site or blog demeaning the celebrity on OR off the show and link given to the same in the signature or on the forum is not allowed to maintain forum peace. It will be immediately removed and repeated offence will result in WL increased or ban. Also lastly please remember the mods are here to help so refrain from bashing them . If you are not happy about something make sure you report it and not encourage in such behavior on the forum.

Thanks for understanding and helping us maintain the sections.

Edited by priya.nair - 11 years ago

Thanks for bringing this up, PD!

I hope the members will follow it and will not drag in unwanted issues from external sites over to IF and create havoc. Whatever the members discuss/does outside of I-F is not of any concern to us here, but we have certain rules that everyone must abide by on this forum.

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
This was very much needed, thanks for making this post. Members need to understand that IF has its own rules and regulations and that its completely unacceptable bringing issues from social networking sites and starting them here.
Very much needed PD.
On behalf on TellyBuzz I wanna say that we guys are trying our best to bring the latest news out ASAP, but yes it is a big industry so news can pass through other sites before us, so be calm and supportive and do not start buzzing unless there is a quote and specially not of articles which is written as gossip.
Originally posted by priya.nair

Any site or blog demeaning the celebrity on OR off the show and link given to the same in the signature or on the forum is not allowed to maintain forum peace. It will be immediately removed and repeated offence will result in WL increased or ban. 

Thanks a lot for this. I hope this rule will be strictly maintained.
Edited by laizu - 11 years ago
TY for this Priya Di. It's true. News sites shouldn't be blamed for the decisions taken by Channels/actors/PH's. Rules should be followed...
Thanks for getting this implemented Aahaana. I hope this keeps non IF discussions outside IF, and makes the jobs of moderators easier. 
Oh I can see how the 'new policy' came into force all of a sudden. Perhaps because of some members in "ZAXO Celeb Evaluation Thread Returns" CC.

Anyway now that it's part of IF COC, we shall adhere to it.

I request the members of that thread to remove the link of Barun Sobti Destruction Squad from their signatures. 

I have removed it as per the orders received from High Authorities. Let the Epic Blog remain seperate from IF😊
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Thanks for the information..Hope this keeps up the forum in peace
I agree with Priya ji. Regards