•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

It's getting super boring and super predictable and super duper slowww

Shivani's pregnancy is shown way tooo early

So much romance is missing on the show 

The tennis track needs to end soon, it's getting really boring 

Too much Sandhya also, why couldn't she be the one who is pregnant?? 

can't agree more..i feel sorry for our dear ashu, for whom most of his fans started watching and are now quitting one by one..i do not feel like watching this show for the very reasons mentioned by u..if i miss ashu i just watch dek scenes, i do not want his image being wrecked in my heart, i want to cherish him in my memories as udayveer..unless i get to see some more interesting avatar of his soon!
agree with u dear 👍🏼LMYAM may ab dekhnay kay liay khuch nhn 

hasandhya crap zada ha serial may 😡sass bahu serial yukk🤢
Hope 4 the best!! But 4 me Saahil is more than enough.. he's spicy n hooot enough!! ;) hehe
i agree with all ur points 👍🏼

sandhya is roaming around all free its she who should be pregnant

anoop mansi track is going slow too

and shivani well why  did she suddenly stop working and is  all saasu ko manao ,i thought cvs will try to bring issues of working women through her character but no ...they have made her a spineless and rone dhone wali bahu like all others on  tv

Sahil looks good but yaar good looks se show nahi chalta , we need a spicy story man

cvs jaago  pls...or else ur show will sleep forever  coz audience to already is sleeping 🥱
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
I agree. The makers have entirely skipped the Sahil Shivani romance and shown them in a mature relationship where they are ready for children

Meanwhile Anoop and Mansi isn't moving towards intimacy fast enough. They are just stuck on Tennis

So either we get to watch pregnancy woes, or tennis training. What's so interesting about that?

And its laughable if the makers believe that Sandhya is the one adding spice to the show.
She is plain annoying and I don't know why she is given so much of the screen space. Her unnecessary antics are what make me change the channel every time
I agree with all 3: Shana, Surish n Yuks.. bt somehow still die 2 c the show coz of Ashu's presence!! :p