Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki028

yaar i srsly somethin is up...last week srk-sid ko saath mein ek film mein dekhne ka wish turnd true with the news of they r indeed doin a film...n today my saalon purana wish to c SRK-AB together tht also get fulfilled n nw this RaYaPee in KBC one...😆...suddenly itni saari khushi??mayb i am thinkin too much...🤣..leave it...

Lord is fulfilling ur wishes to bhi problem hai...

enjoy kero 😉

its an indication  that many more are cuming up in the cuming year... InshaAllah...

meri wali wish zayda hogi hai i think... one GC was dancing in both shows ITA n PCA.. frst i was err.. than i was angry and than i said... to hell with them AB will perform in filmfare next year..

wasy we all are crazy its just a picture.. and i m  planing whole of his Bollywood career

mayuloveu thumbnail
nikki tere sare wish fulfil ho raha hai na ajkal. then plz yeh wish kar ki AB very soon kisi popular channel me daily show me as a lead hero come back kare. plzzz
mayuloveu thumbnail
after seein AB-srk in pic I wish AB-SRK in bollywood film too
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG sanchu..look at this...last nite only v were discussin wht happend to "I Guess"...n they put their status in fb nw...😆

KRoSS OVER Films
Krossers we have been MIA (missing in action) for a while but we will be back real soon with the announcement of the date for our private screening and the names of who has won the invites. We will be screening in Mumbai and Dubai so stay tuned! Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!

-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loged in jus now
wil change the title of fc
rest editin kal...me too busy :|
n wht all u guys talkin? nach baliye n all...some jodis we already knw ..judge ke liye rekha ji is approached...
-skylark- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

OMG sanchu..look at this...last nite only v were discussin wht happend to "I Guess"...n they put their status in fb nw...😆

KRoSS OVER Films
Krossers we have been MIA (missing in action) for a while but we will be back real soon with the announcement of the date for our private screening and the names of who has won the invites. We will be screening in Mumbai and Dubai so stay tuned! Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!

ja a niki ja , mil le raj se..jeeley apni zindagi (*in amrish puri style of ddlj*)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -skylark-

loged in jus now

wil change the title of fc
rest editin kal...me too busy :|
n wht all u guys talkin? nach baliye n all...some jodis we already knw ..judge ke liye rekha ji is approached...

le u read only last page?uske pehle waale bhi aaram se dekh le..😆😉...esp my innocent sa sawaal in pg 2 or 3...😆
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rani change the title of this FC ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
aftr PMMKA..this is the forum where i made all the important forum topic on its inaugural day...n for the 1st time this is one show where i hv no favs yet i did all these...🤣...i gt the forum opend n made all the necessary forum topics nw...🤣

THE SERIAL FORUM
-skylark- thumbnail

wht shud we keep the title?

n hwz the serial kya story hai?