•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone

i have made so many friends here, i have had sooo much masti, sooo much jokes๐Ÿ˜†..saachi i feel like this is my second home๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thanx alot for everything.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well my exams are coming up in 3 months time and i feel its my responsibility to keep focused on them and only them..and so i promised myslef as soon as my Annual Function is over..i will leave IF๐Ÿ˜ญ...not forever but till my exams are over๐Ÿ˜ญ..and today that day has come..its my last day here on IF

Thanku for everything ๐Ÿ˜ณ..And will miss you all so much๐Ÿ˜ญ..will come after my exams have finished ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Goodbye Friendz!.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by .YaJuShI. - 11 years ago
Awww yashi...๐Ÿค—ok dear...
ya exams are important.
i'm happy to have u as my friend๐Ÿ˜Š will miss u...
do great in ur exams and come back soon๐Ÿ˜Š
All the best for ur exams๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Bye until you come back๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago
all the bstt yajushi!!!!!!! andd do cum backk soon!!!!!!!!!
yeepp... u scared me ๐Ÿ˜ต
bt thankfully u said u will come back..
hope to see u soon :D

and have greatest exams ๐Ÿ˜‰
by the way what happened to my abhijeet in ur siggie? i hvnt watchd CID since long... what happened to him ๐Ÿ˜”
motelex unfortunatel u wont get ur answer for that from her until she comes...looks like u have to ask some other person ๐Ÿ˜†
arey i dont know what to post here...someone please tell me...
Oh, i was scared for a moment, thinking u may be leaving IF forever, But thankfully, u'll return after ur exams r over. I'll miss u very-2 much definitely. ๐Ÿค— All the Best for ur exams dear. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago