pls increase rank

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
As we all know from the past few days(especially from thursday) we have seen many people around in the forum who are both new and old. 

Now that Raghav has returned those who had left the forum before also have come.๐Ÿ˜Š

Some members who were not active they have also come back. ๐Ÿ˜Š
There are newcomers too๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So all of you welcome ๐Ÿค—

I have a small request for you all.๐Ÿ˜Š

We have one more week to go for hhl to go off air๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ Lets try to increase the rank of the forum this time. I had said what and all can be done to increase the rank in one of my previous post.

Here is the link for it. 

We have 208 pages let us try to increase to 210. So all Elitians shurn ur brain a bit๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† and come up with some posts. Feel free to post anything related to HHL. It can be ur past experience or anything.๐Ÿ˜Š

Please guys come on now Elite is back in action as Raghav has come. Let us also be back in action and increase the rank of the forum. We all have to come forward and work together.

Hoping for a good response๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baalle baallee hum logg zarur kar dengee nimmi!!!!!!!!!!!! life aa gaya hai ab hum log bhi chrged up,soo kuch bhi kardenggee
-Nimmi- thumbnail
waiting to see u all doing it...still there are so many posts blue...
guys today is the last day to pink them..tomorrow is the cm ranking...

sorry i could not help u all asa i had my seminars and projects...will do as much as i can today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Nimmi- thumbnail
lol i am coming form back...coz then we can retain the recent posts later๐Ÿ˜†
-Nimmi- thumbnail
i know i am alone right now...atleast u all please continue to poast anything related to the post...
-Nimmi- thumbnail
in case u are not getting what to post...just try something maybe say again what the post says๐Ÿ˜†
but somehow make them all pink๐Ÿ˜›
-Nimmi- thumbnail
hope u all know what pinking the topics is...coz initially u get confused like i had in the beginning when i joined๐Ÿ˜†