Posted: 11 years ago
Hi...
As we all know that sia told that raghav is a crowd puller...
He is not only a crowd puller in reel life but also in real life too..πŸ˜†
All his fans were RE-CHARGED n fully exited after knowing the news of himansh re-entry in HHL...
All hhl fans were back to watch their cute SIRA...
This is wat we called
HIMANSH FAN-POWERπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Haari05 - 11 years ago
This title is already used...
definitely he has strong fan power
I Think u are the one of the biggest biggest fan of himansh that's why u kept his film name has your's user name...Am i correct or not...
Originally posted by Haari05

Sorry didn't see it...Now ok...
hey! hi im bhavika u can call me jheel...im so 100RRY if my previous comment was rude or something u didnt expected actually i was  logged in thru my cell an so was not able to post long...and yes!! ur rite himansh ka fan power itna strong hai ki uske jaane k baad mostly kisine show nahi dekha i still remember how i use to hate him 1st coz of his silly boyish charms like winks and smirks but then i fell for irresistible smile
Hey jheel i didn't take ur comment as rude seriously u dont have to be sorry..u corrected my mistake..Thanks for that..Friends are their to correct mistakes only na...πŸ˜‰ so dont be sorry yar...
Edited by Haari05 - 11 years ago
very truely said haarika 😊

himansh is a crowd puller and also has strong fan power. Once his movie release he will surely be hit. Wow excited for his movie too...

love himansh
Originally posted by Haari05

I Think u are the one of the biggest biggest fan of himansh that's why u kept his film name has your's user name...Am i correct or not...
Thanks, in fact all HK fans are big and united
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Thanks, in fact all HK fans are big and united

Well said...πŸ‘