AsadA.KhanAT~I'mFeeling:6Packs!!!;)~#10 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Heya all..🤗 Congo for the 10th AT..🥳
Wassup guysss??
so wass up all

today Asad Ahmed Khan aayega :DDD
Rashid mother is saying that they want 80 lakhs car, so the mother say now they are asking car later they will ask for aeroplane so shirin comes and says OMG the bride has license for aeroplane driving.

Rashid says its not that i dont want to give them but they are greedy people now they have so much we dont know later what will they ask, so he is worried,

nikhat and girls comes and ask dad if everything ok, rashid says yes all is good.
aagaya mera ASAD aagaya, asad disscuusing bussiness and waiting for someone calls , he is not able to pick call, and asad calls homes and zoya picks up and asad ask what have you done to my phone, she tells that i have just put a passowrd in your mobile, so now you have to speak everytime i am sorry zoya to pick up my phone,

zoya says that everytime now you have to say sorry to me Mr. six packs.

ROFL when asad was saying sorry all were shocked LOL.
the girls talking that no one should talk about what happen in collge, ayaan says humara looks good but Zoya would be looking teh best and ayaan says that now how will i meet zoya, humaira says that  i know zoya lol

Rashid calls Zoya and Rashid is following zoya instructiin to rashid , rashid says that i have akready started follwoing your instruction. zoya ask is the person aware form who you are doing she says yes i have already informed her via sms.

Dilsahd recives an sms saying open the radio.
Dilshad switche on radio and rashid says that dilsad i am loosing form the last 17yrs dont know when i will win, and he dedicates a song for dilshad on radio, and song is Zindagi ki yahi rit hai har ke badd hi jeet hai, Zoya listen to song with Dilshad.
Zoya sees Dilshad lost and on the other end Rashid is also listing to the radio and his mother comes and was about to say something, Rashid stops that pls dont say anything now i will not listen to you i have listen to you for last 17yrs, but now i cant control my emotion any more, i thought i will forget all the memories but in my heart there are memories and now i cant control them.

Shirn comes and shirin ask what happen and shirin ask rashid are you listen to music, her mother says that no i have come to take the radio, shirin says ok, i wonder rashid never listen to the radio. Rashid tells shirin that i have look for the bangle you told. she says thank you.
ayaan is asking humaira pls sahre something about zoya pls pls, so huamira says that zoya wears jeans and tells that she has also given me her mobile number, ayaan says jinki kismat mein millna hota hai woh mill hi jate hai, humaira says i cant give her number i promised.

Zoya calls Rashid tells did you get any reply, he says yes, hamesha ki tarah kamoshi mein. Zoya says that dost she is not angry with you evertime she refuses the gift but this time she did not say anything so she is not angry.

Rashid says i dont want to hurt her, anymore, zoya says no you are not hurting her you never never know with this her old memories can come out with her feeling for you.