Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ayaan and humaira back home , ayaan says i waited for zoya so much and she did not come, he says i am pareshan with a to z so humaira ask who she says ayaan amd z for zoya.

humara mummy calls shirn and says what a jodi, shirin says yes what a jodi even if the sandal is smaal i am wearing , aunty bangs her head, she tells shirn i am talking about ayaan and humaira, rashid mother comes and she ask what happen shirin was about to say, but that aunty change the topic.

Rashid mother says i know what cooking becasue form years you are dreaming about this.

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ayaan puts a president batch and comes to sister rooms they have a gang dance and gang meeting, they are planning for mother surprise birthday party, nikhyat is sad and they ask what happen, she says that i will miss all this ( zinger hotties gang name ) ayaan says our member are lifetime members ayaan says if imran( nikhayt hunsband honewala) wants to join the gang then he should proof that he is worth.

asad enters zoya room and its all dirty LOL he tells asad that tmrw toote star falling hope i get to see it asad tells that pls change the password , zoya says iss baat pe shayari suno,

bus ke piche truck
truck ke piche lory
phele bolo sorry

asad glares at zoya and zoya tells asad that i am doing this for you, you cant say sorry so now if you say sorry 50 times a day then you will learn and then i will forgive you, asad walks away form the room and she tells ziddi

Precap :) asad says zoya to change the passwrod , zoya says i wont change it, asad says i have not finsihed an dhe puts one hand on wall and then zoya says i finished asad puts another hand on wall and says i have not.

Waiting for tomorrow to see armaan 's touch in asad
Ksg u r best and simply irresistable
Karan ...i m falling for asad and i m already fallen for armaan
--Priiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow  today epi was just funny with AsYa !!!
waiting for 2morrow epi , coz precap attract me a lot !!!!
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATS ON THE NEW thread <3
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤔😆
rockstar_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭