Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Brilliant update dear. I have a lot of doubts.
In the first part I am so worried that aman and arthi are dead. What happened to them?
In the second part is really mishti dead? Why does her babuji said like that?
Ur os is so unique dear great job

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was an amazing twist Indu !!!

So some foul play in the death of Aarti and her husband ???
Prashanth's role in it.

Does Prashanth then make Aarti marry him for the sake of Ansh ???

How do Yash and Aarti meet again ???

Are we entering the PV now ???
Aarti gets remarried to Yash. LOL

Where is Shobha maa ???

OH GOD you were sooo brilliant you got me thinking all sorts of things. Hats off !!!!
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I was so busy this past days that I've missed to open lots of PMs. 
Kinda regretful not to open this SS of yours... πŸ˜•
And now it was on its third part that I actually missed... *sigh

Anyway, it was another brilliant write ups Indu! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was just like reading a story from a PV writer... Lots of questions to be answered and lots of story to unfold...
Now that I've already started reading it, I don't think I can ignore it again, once you PMed me about the next update... I would love to see the next part of the episode.. Eager to know what really happened to Aarti and Aman... And the mystery behind Mishti's no appearance...

Looking forward to it, am sure it's gonna be a worth to wait!!!
Let's see what u have in store for us...

Continue soon dear!!! Lots of love... 😳

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Maha: Thanks. I know I have kept a few loops open ended. You will have the closures soon. I won't drag anything, I promise.😊

@Deepti: Thanks pal. Well...you are smart...you are right on at least one of those guesses.πŸ˜ƒ

@Smiley: Thanks Barbie Doll. I am glad you liked it.😊 Oh...it doesn't matter whether you came in late, as long as you came and didn't leave disappointed.
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From d 2nd Part I come 2 kno tat Aarti and Mishti r two differnt characters...😳😳 
In 3 rd part ...All of a sudden U killed Aarti πŸ˜­ But I hope tat Yash Ji 's Misthi s all safe...😳😳 

I really loved ur way of story telling and each part s so intriguing⭐️⭐️⭐️...Waiting for the next update Thanks for d PM 😊...
InduG64 thumbnail
@AmeTz: Thank you. Yeah...I had to really harden myself to do what I did...but for the story's point of view this sudden turn was required...I hope you will understand. πŸ˜Š
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Angel: I have always loved reading and writing...It's just here, and lately, that I am trying my hand at writing fiction...You have no idea how much it overwhelms me when I see such appreciative readers. I find it quite hard to believe actually.😳

I did start writing Fan Fiction for another show AB but I got discouraged through a pm. So stopped writing. And then started watching this show and the comic thing hit me. It keeps me going that I now have fans who want to read this stuff.πŸ˜†
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indu Di, why oh why?? πŸ˜­

Such a beautiful update!!! Please update as soon as possible!!! I'm so curious now!!!
InduG64 thumbnail
@Vanny: Thanks my friend...  :(   Sorry for the hurtπŸ€—...but it was needed. We are mere puppets of destiny, aren't we? Que sera sera.....
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Indu this was beautiful. A perfect start to my Sunday. Can't wait for your next update