Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent update dear U r really great 👏.
So yash married as per mishti's wish.
Poor arthi and aman dead !!! arthi sacrificed her life for her little sister and this is all bcoz of the lie she told to prashant only na 😭
So mishti is alive as mrs.D and the voice that shocked yash is surely mishti's na
Indu, Indu, Indu!!! Needed a break so dropped into IF and saw your PM (thanks for that bud).

Aaah. Sparsh - fantastic choice of title. The word itself has a soothing, magical touch to it and its the perfect name for this beautiful story.

I read all 4 parts in one go, but - should have waited till you complete the story. That would be such a treat.

Loved the tale - and the twists and turns you are bringing into it. You write beautifully - that's a given, so i am just enjoying the lovely tale you are weaving. I can totally visualize what you have written, the expressions, the pathos, the impishness, the caring love and concern...the only "sad" part for me is that the other Arti and Aman are no more :(. But perhaps they will appear in some flashback?

Think about writing a novel - you will have to flesh out some of these characters and their back-grounds more. Which means we readers get more to read (totally selfish request on my part - but really, i mean it).
@Morris: Thank you so much for such a comprehensive feedback. You bowled me over with your in-depth analysis. You know what made me most happy was that you felt the story as I do when I write...you touched the central vein...made sparsh with it. That's the biggest compliment a writer can get when he/she makes the reader connect. I love you for that. Thank you once again.🤗

I loved your thoughts on Part 3. Indeed in her love for her Mishti, Aarti had failed to judge the obsessive intensity in Prashant's love...though she sensed it. Her only concern was to keep Mishti safe and away from Prashant. In the back of her mind she knew Prashant would go after Mishti...especially after he was left twiddling his toes at the altar. However, because she was a a self-made and independent person, she thought she was more capable of handling him...especially when Aman was going to be with her. She had completely misjudged his fatal emotions.
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
@Zet: Thanks, my dear🤗...Hmm, did Yash really think the caller was ill-mannered? Or was it something else that made him rooted to the spot? Food for thought...😃

@Miti:
Thank you. 🤗You know there are individuals...and then there are relations...and the connectivity between the two is not always simple...Food for thought...😃

@Dora: Thank you🤗...I am glad I didn't disappoint you. Yeah the PV Aman was so in tune with his friend...He knew her so well. That was one character we all were sad to see the back of. Aha...but then do you think she will speak with him? Food for thought...😃
@Anusha, Shashi, & Nikki: Thank you. 🤗

@Borna:
Thank you, my dear🤗...your wishes are precious on this day. I love being married to my crazy, moody hubby. He with my kids are my universe...and this day is a reminder of the day it all began!!!

I am waiting...you take your time, pal...I know you await a pause...an intermission...maybe the next one. Let's see. I am just so clueless where the path will bend...🤔
@Maha: Thank you. Well...what Yash eventually did is still a mystery to me too...🤔 😃

@Kat: Thank you, pal...Have missed you. 😊How can anything I write be complete without your feedback?

<<...but - should have waited till you complete the story.>>> That made my day...the support behind those words is solid rock. Thank you for having such faith in me🤗.

Honestly, I too wish I had had the opportunity to explore Aman's character more...Tell you what, I'll take you up on your advice and maybe get him in an FB.

You flatter me, my friend...and I love you for that❤️...but I know my limitations...and a novel is beyond my caliber.😳

Indu, I've finally gotten a chance to catch up with your newest installment! Another great update!   This part:

He had gained consciousness after two days of the accident to her touch, her soothing voice…keeping still just to hear the voice that had refused to abandon him in that wreck…and that he constantly heard in his unconscious state. And when the hospital nurse had somewhat roughly handled him, she had softly but firmly admonished her for hurting him…When the nurse had replied cheekily that if she had forgotten the patient was unconscious…"So! Does that mean you'll hurt him? He hurts here the most you know if you don't care enough,"…by saying that she had kept her hand on his heart. He somehow knew then that he had found the completeness his heart was subconsciously seeking.Beautifully written! 

And the ending is great.   Yash senses who it is, doesn't he?  😉  Excited to see what you have in store for us in the next update!  😃

Hiii Indu dear 😛wonderful is the ward for your writing👏thanks for the pm sweety😆i was over the rainbows

rainbow-desi-glitters-3

roses-desi-glitters-87

Thank you

That was thrilling. I love this story. It's like a suspense thriller with the perfect hit of romance. Indu you have crafted such a brilliant story. I just hope it doesn't come to an end too soon! 👏

Happy Anniversary Indu! May you and your family be blessed with all good things! 
Edited by salvatore-nina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by InduG64

@Kat: Thank you, pal...Have missed you. 😊How can anything I write be complete without your feedback?

<<...but - should have waited till you complete the story.>>> That made my day...the support behind those words is solid rock. Thank you for having such faith in me🤗.

Honestly, I too wish I had had the opportunity to explore Aman's character more...Tell you what, I'll take you up on your advice and maybe get him in an FB.

You flatter me, my friend...and I love you for that❤️...but I know my limitations...and a novel is beyond my caliber.😳

@bold - no Indu, it absolutely isn't beyond your caliber. It may be beyond your current confidence level - but you definitely have the capability and potential.

Oh and looks like i missed a big day - Happy Anniversary!!!