Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh no... this ended... 😭
i'm too involved in your update(credit goes to you)... and am disappointed to see.😔..
...'to be continued'...😒

but i really enjoyed it...
Originally posted by bhuvana90

ohhh no... this ended... 😭
i'm too involved in your update(credit goes to you)... and am disappointed to see.😔..
...'to be continued'...😒

but i really enjoyed it...

@Bhuvana: Thank you so much...I am so glad you liked the story. Do stay with me till the end. Actually this was the longest update of all the five parts...😃
Originally posted by InduG64

@Swag:
Thanks...I deliberately wrote Part I that way...By the end you only get to know who was speaking to who...It's only in the subsequent parts that characterizations unfolded. Please ask me wherever you get confused.😊

welcumzzz and yea I'll surely ask you 😊
Originally posted by Zetter

@Indu: ha that true Mishti would rather run for the hills but knowing her she will stand tall in front of him but the moment she is alone she is going to crumble 😭 

I wouldn't be surprise if her dad not able to see his daughter suffer anymore approaches SP and fix Mishti and Yash's marriage 😛 😃

@Zet:
If life is again putting Mishti through a test, this is going to be the most difficult one. Normally if a person doesn't want to be discovered, he/she removes themselves from the line of sight. How do you hide from a man who sees you not through his eyes but by every other sense?😭

As for babuji, he has seen a young girl come into his family and be one with them so much so that she sacrificed her young life in taking care of him and his grandson as her own. She truly became his daughter and Ansh's mother. You have a point when you say as a father how long is he willing to stay back and see her suffer in silence?😊

@Bhuvana: Thank you so much...I am so glad you liked the story. Do stay with me till the end. Actually this was the longest update of all the five parts...😃

yes... but i felt it even less...actually i take care that i dont get carried away...in the story...so that i can handle its end...but i couldn't do that with your story...👏
@Bhuvana: Thank you so much...that was such a sweet compliment...very humbling. Beeeg hug for that 🤗
Lovely update as usual, Indu!  
What a cruel game fate played on those two...anyway, the same fate is trying to get them closer and probably inseparable in the future!

Am very sure you're not going to allow Mishti to shake hands with Yash...she's just going to clasp her palms and greet like a proper Indian girl do...hain na?😉

I guess she's in the same yellow churidaar which she wore on that fateful day...the one she wants him to see her in... 

"Patiently" 😳 waiting for your next update & thanks for the PM! 
@Sarah: There you are...I wondered where you were. I guess the weekend kept you busy.
Thank you so much, dear friend...😊

Aha...what will Mishti do now? Wil she ...won't she? Big question.🤔 😉

As for the dress...no it's not the same dress...However, coincidentally it is the same color Mishti so painstakingly chose for Yashji to see her in, that day six years back...Like I told Smiley earlier...Coincidence or providence? Your choice...😃

I loved this part too, Indu.

We sometimes feel everything is fine since we did meticulous planning. Like Aarthi's plans for Mishti. Only when things go the other way, we realise there is something called fate that helps us to stay grounded, respect what we have in our hands and in the process, allow us to learn to live with enjoyment & satisfaction.

Not sure why, I still want to hold on to my opinion that Yash was not married to Arpita. I loved how Aarthi was happy with the thought 'He'll be a great father' even after thinking he's married to someone else. Thats the essence of our Aarthi. And not to forget Prashant is still alive in the story.

I know Aarthi will not show mercy to Yash unless our Indu wants to. 😉 So I'll wait to see how things proceed for AarYa. 😊

@Sarah: There you are...I wondered where you were. I guess the weekend kept you busy.
Thank you so much, dear friend...😊

Aha...what will Mishti do now? Wil she ...won't she? Big question.🤔 😉

As for the dress...no it's not the same dress...However, coincidentally it is the same color Mishti so painstakingly chose for Yashji to see her in, that day six years back...Like I told Smiley earlier...Coincidence or providence? Your choice...😃

Yeah, weekends are always the busiest day of the week for me...usually my weekends are spent with parentless kids but last week I had a day trip with some "freaks" to shoot some photographs of wild animals in their den!! Can you imagine...holding a camera with trembling hands! 

Anyway, that kept me away from PV forum for the entire weekend...so the first thing I did when I logged in to the forum was to search for your PM...and I must tell you that your story has such a subtle and soothing effect that it can make anyone's heart go "awww"...lovely Indu!

Well, I shall wait patiently for Mishti's reaction, for you know best...as usual I know you'll end up "wow-ing" me...so, I'll wait