Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Indu! What is this?!

If I hadn't been browsing through the pages of the forum, I might have missed this! Saw the title and instantly remembered the wonderful film with the same name...I know I'll love this story as well!

I read Part I once and absolutely loved it! Just like Mishti's sparsh and voice, your words are beautifully magical, Indu!

@Borna: I posted this last night. I would have let you know this morning...but you caught me before I could do that. Your reaction has relieved me...I was so insecure about giving in to this whim. Sparsh, the word, is ingrained in me ever since the dargah scene...the story is just an offshoot of that. If you look back to the show...sparsh has been redefined in many ways between Yash and Aarti...it has evolved differently for both of them right from that first touch.

Sparsh was an epic movie...one of the best performances from Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmi.👍🏼

*I await your detailed response.😊*

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
My LIKE button is problematic on this tablet 😭 .

Indu that was just beautiful! I loved it. I can't wait to see how you continue it.

By the way, is Mishti a nickname or the actual name ?
InduG64 thumbnail
@Nina: Thanks pal...Don't worry about the like button. What matters to me is your support, and I know I have it.🤗   As for the nickname...I'll try to explain it in the next one. Let's see.
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb writing...please cont soon...im curious now, what is She hiding for..
1HappyGrl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Indu, enjoyed this opening to pieces!  👏  Particularly liked how you used the dialogue and created the distinction between the two characters because even without the use of name handles, their personalities are so clear from the get-go.

Very curious to know what has brought them to this point.  Also looking forward to seeing how her plans to leave go, as well as to see what he does shortly after his bandages are taken off.

Eagerly waiting Part II.  😛

InduG64 thumbnail
@luv_lvndr: Thank you so much. Hmm...I am still working around the Why of Mishti...😊

@1HappyGrl: Thanks, dear friend. 😊You caught me there...The entire opening based on only a single verbal interaction, with no supportive text, was the tricky part. I am glad I could get you to define the distinction. That's a big relief. 😃
lulujjjj thumbnail
Dear Indu it was an amazing write up those words touched my heart like a gentle breeze.loved it waiting for next update.
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey itz really very nice..
I like it.
Enjoying reading it...
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great part dear. 
Continue soon dear
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Indu this was simple breathtaking and beautiful. Loved it and can't wait for you to continue