Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Indu that was beautiful! I loved the ending. Yash finally heard her voice and realized that it was his Mishti, though of course he doesn't know Aarti Y. Dubey is the very same woman. I loved how Aarti looked aroung at everything she had told Yash about her castle and the way Yash was aware of what she was doing and sensing that it might be his Mishti, but it might also not. Looking forward to their meeting as Yash finds out who his Mishti is and how close she is. 

@Nina:
Thanks Nina...Oh...suddenly Yash's life has turned topsy-turvy. He is sensing Mishti everywhere now. He is really wondering what's going on ...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Such a beautiful update, Indu!

The conversation about Mishti's dream palace and the tower, the sense of familiarity, the unexpected shock at the end when Palak's conversation with Ansh's mumma reveals the sound of Yash's Mishti's voice...Oh, I loved reading this, although I felt I got to the end far too quickly!

One thing that I simply have to quote now:
"Hello Palak!! How was your day, beta? Had fun? Oh, you are on phone...finish your call first, OK?"

I love how Aarti/Mishti's maternal warmth has already enveloped Palak. There's a mutual fondness between them that is so heartwarming!

*Reserved*

@Borna: Oh...my friend...I waited for this for so long...and it was worth the wait. Even a few words by you relieves me...Something like, "OK Indu! You are doing fine with the present writing.😳 Thank you so much.

Yash is close...very close now...So far he took all the clues as coincidences or a whiff of his imagination...but now...maybe now...he'll realize that suddenly he is being deluged with coincidences. The moment the Why will arise in his mind, he'll go after the How.

Mishti finds the presence of the palace difficult to comprehend...so not only does she leave early but also doesn't bring herself to enter it. She can't understand how Yash can make a mausoleum out of her wish when he is still married!!! That's a very confused Mishti who went home. Let's see what the morrow brings to her...!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by miti16295

awesome

Thank you.😊
Originally posted by gcluv

indu,

superb update
yash -- all in confusion with his mind and heart
his heart sensing arati as his own loving misty
his heart calls arati as his misty but his mind has little bit of doubt
hope his doubt will be cleared soon with the help ansh and palak

looking for next update
this story is becoming too interesting
desperate to want to know how yash would find arati as his misti
so , please update the next part soon

@Aditi: Thank you. Oh...Yash's antennae will rise now. He may start digging, or he may create situations for Aarti Dubey to come clean, or...Gosh...he has so many options...now that his instincts will awaken.😊
Woww Di... Fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... 
My heart reached out to both of them😭... Yash built her dream palace,exactly the way she wanted... How sweet😳😳... Now i understand what Aarti Y. Dubey stands for.. It is Aarti Yash Dubey. 

Mishti is all confused about how him being married or not... and there he would feel that she is married and has a son. I am waiting now for Yash to join the dots and reach his destination. His Mishti...

OMG!!! cant wait till the next one.
Edited by ashGC_arja - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Woww Di... Fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... 
My heart reached out to both of them😭... Yash built her dream palace,exactly the way she wanted... How sweet😳😳... Now i understand what Aarti Y. Dubey stands for.. It is Aarti Yash Dubey. 

Mishti is all confused about how him being married or not... and there he would feel that she is married and has a son. I am waiting now for Yash to join the dots and reach his destination. His Mishti...

OMG!!! cant wait till the next one.

@Ash: Thank you. Yes, now it's upto Yash to join the dots. He might draw a blank once or twice but you never know...If he has an iota of doubt that Mishti be alive, he will move heaven and earth to find her...πŸ˜ƒ

Aha...she is supposed to be married yet is not...he is supposed to be married yet is not...so they go into a PV of sorts, is it? When they meet?πŸ˜›
Another beautiful update! This is awesome! Somewhere he almost knew that she is Mishti... Can't wait for the next Sparsh Update! So continue soon! πŸ˜‰

Part VII (Page 49) Sorry! For the delay...😳

*Reserved!*

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
@Pearl: Thanks pal...You are a savior...my Lady in Shining Armor!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Wow fabulous update dear !!!
Yash is so sweet and he built her dream palace for real. His deep feelings for mrs.d is well played dear.
I am sure yash got shocked to hear mishti's voice while speaking to palak. Bcoz she also went to pick her son, yash must have confirmed it is mishti right dear