Sparsh (An SS)--- Part XIV (Pg 130) - Page 49

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nirmalac99

it was a wonderful line...found once and lost twice...felt very bad 4 mishti😭...Thanks for PM di...

Thanks Nirmala. 😊
Wow wonderful dear yash finally
 found his mishti
But poor mishti shocked to hear yash's marriage news.
Please continue soon dear
Yes I'm loving it very very much πŸ˜ƒ 

It's the battle between his mind and his heart where is heart is gonna win in the end πŸ˜‰

Really excited about the next chapter ❀️

Keep up the great job Love πŸ€—
Hi Indu. Logged in here after so long and got the treat of the day!!!! You are such a gifted writer...you really should do professional writing. 
This story is so so so so so brillant. I read all the parts at one go and now I am craving for more. I love the way you have weaved this tale...I felt the tremblings of love, anticipation of wait, pain of separation and hope all in the 20-30 mins it took me to read all the parts!!!!!
You are a genius for sure. I must have missed so much of your writing in DC...I am sooo annoyed with myself now.
I hope you will be updating the story soon...cant wait for their first meeting heehee
Edited by thechoice - 11 years ago
I remember reading books of long ago where every chapter starts with a poem. Love how each poem reflects in each chapter!

I thought I had commented here but my power got cut that day and I forgot to come back to comment here.

Just like the phone slipped out of Yash's hand he will remember that he will need to pick up the phone from where it fell : so shall he have to pick up his life!

So far such a beautiful story! Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Nice update ! You are a great writer
Originally posted by InduG64

Your wish...my command!!!πŸ˜›   Thanks. How's the hand? Take care.

πŸ˜ƒ
hand hurts
Originally posted by InduG64

@Saf: I consider this an honor that I could elicit such an unusually. eloquent response from you. Thank you. Love you back.πŸ€—

@ Indu: As I've said before if you ever decide to write a book make sure you let me know so I can get my hands on a copy πŸ€—
Originally posted by maha9

Wow wonderful dear yash finally
 found his mishti
But poor mishti shocked to hear yash's marriage news.
Please continue soon dear

@Maha: The dancing Mishti is such a doll...I love it. Thanks a ton. πŸ€—
Originally posted by Zetter

Yes I'm loving it very very much πŸ˜ƒ 

It's the battle between his mind and his heart where is heart is gonna win in the end πŸ˜‰

Really excited about the next chapter ❀️

Keep up the great job Love πŸ€—

Thanks Zet.πŸ€—...Stay with me, will ya? Sensitive parts are coming up now...and I am rather nervous. πŸ˜•