Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update... a bit confuse about the relationship, but never mind 😆...waiting for next part...
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_lvndr

Superb update... a bit confuse about the relationship, but never mind 😆...waiting for next part...

@luv_lvndr: Thanks, pal...Oops, sorry. Let me clear  this up. Aarti and Mishti (Aarti) have grown up in an orphanage and are like sisters. Both share the same name. The elder Aarti grows up and marries Aman. Her father-in-law Satyendra Dubey lives with them. Prashant is Aman's cousin (his chacha's son), and a bad person. After Aman/Aarti marriage, Satyendra formally adopts Mishti...and Aarti gets to have her sister become part of her family. Mishti (our Aarti) saves Yash after he had met with an accident. He has been in the local hospital ever since because of the severity of the injuries...He only lets Mishti nurse him ...and even if they have feelings for each other, they don't verbalize it, but are waiting for Yash's bandages to be taken off his eyes.

Hope that helped.😳
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

@luv_lvndr: Thanks, pal...Oops, sorry. Let me clear  this up. Aarti and Mishti (Aarti) have grown up in an orphanage and are like sisters. Both share the same name. The elder Aarti grows up and marries Aman. Her father-in-law Satyendra Dubey lives with them. Prashant is Aman's cousin (is chacha's son), and a bad person. After Aman/Aarti marriage, Satyendra formally adopts Mishti...and Aarti gets to have her sister become part of her family. Mishti (our Aarti) saves Yash after he had met with an accident. He has been in the local hospital ever since because of the severity of the injuries...He only lets Mishti nurse him ...and even if they have feelings for each other, they don't verbalize it, but are waiting for Yash's bandages to be taken off his eyes.

Hope that helped.😳

Its help me so much dear...thanks for the explanation 😉...

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowie Didi😲 Borna and Sammy popping in? You've done it for certain👏
ummisco thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh so Aarti has a tragic past...
Prashant the ever troublesome guy in every setting...
Love how the story is progressing...
Waiting for next part...
InduG64 thumbnail
@Kadeen: Yup...responsibility increases...tenfold. 😳 😃

@ummisco: Thanks. Oh...how can Prashant be the good guy? Ever the troublemaker!!!😊
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Indu dear. Loved the care between arthi and misti
Continue soon dear
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update, Indu!  🤗  Am eagerly waiting for the next part...

I love your writing style...as I have mentioned before, it is very soothing! 
InduG64 thumbnail
@Maha: Thanks, pal.🤗 Glad you liked this  relationship between Aarti and Mishti...a variant of the one that Shobha and Aarti once shared.

@Shobha: Your appreciation always overwhelms me...Thank you, pal. It means a lot.🤗
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
grrr prashant😡
but wonderful update 😃little confusing as to who is the "real" aarti😕 but after reading other comments, it makes sense.  i think😆