.:| Happy Birthday OUR Angel Anupriya Kapoor |:.

Posted: 11 years ago

26th November 1990

Doesn't this hit a *ting tong* in your head?
Do you know what is SOOO *special* today?
Do you know why is this thread made?

Today marks the day a good person was born, with a lovely heart, an enchanting smile, an influential mind, and an appealing personality. Its none other than,

This Person is

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

C.U.T.E

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S

and well known as OUR

A.N.G.E.L

Today on your special day we all wud love to wish the best for you...

May God give you lots of such joys & happy moments.
May you live long & live happy. May worries, and  bad luck remain away from u. We wish you good luck. A nice & lovely life to come. Bright & joyful future & all the good things that you can ever Wish or think of...

A Bouquet of loving wishes especially for you

Today is Extra Special Because!
You are a Year OLDER! 😃

You are 22! 😎

Hope your Birthday is bright
with beauty, warm with memories
and rich with happy moments
that you may enjoy and
cherish the whole year through
I hope you will find life to be good
filled with all the things that mean the most to you
joy, happiness, contentment but above all
I wish you, love and luck that life may be complete
More thoughts than words could tell you,
more happy wishes too,
come with this lovely Birthday greeting
because it is meant for our Angel Anupriya

You are TRULY ONE in a MILLION

Many Congratulations
on your  Special Day!

We wish, may your dreams come true.God bless you.We love you!

.H.A.P.P.Y. .B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.
.A.N.G.E.L

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

Anupriya Kapoor
originally hails from Punjab and moved to Mumbai with Brother Vyom Kapoor when he participated inStar Plus's  Star Voice of India. Before moving into acting she assisted Gajendra Singh in Voice of India, Waar-Parivar and Junoon. Anupriya was an Associate Creative Head for Star Voice of India as well. After the show was over she began auditioning for ads and albums.
She says, "I am confident. I am both pessimistic and optimistic. I think of the worst possibilities so that when things don't work out, I feel less disappointed."  She is currently completing her graduation in Political science via correspondence from Delhi University.

Anupriya started her career in Star One's show Miley jab Hum Tum. Later she also appeared on Yash Raj TV's Seven, she then appeared on Ssshhh...Phir Koi Hai and made a special appearance on Rishta.Com after that she was offered hit show Tere Liye as protagonist. She put soul in Taani's role, her chemistry with Harshad Chopra became super hit, adding itself into the list of Most Wanted Jodis onscreen...

She then appeared in Ritz Jeele Ye Pal, a travel-based reality show. She reached the finale with two actors. The show went on air on 10 September 2011 on Star Plus.

She has been Nominated in different awards function for different categories out of which she has won 2 awards for BEST DEBUT (FEMALE) at Indian Telly Awards and Zee Gold Awards!

A wonderful VM by Shivani(Shivluvestaanu)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AT0ntICPVbc[/YOUTUBE]

Birthday VM by -Hoor-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efFc3uerQmA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago

. A n u p r i y a  i n
D i f f e r e n t  R o l e s .

! Anupriya in YRF's Seven !

| Anupriya in Miley Jab Hum Tum |

~ Anupriya in Tere Liye ~

* Anupriya in Ritz - Jeele Yeh Pal *

Thus, Our Birthday GIRL has played a Variety of ROLES and has done a LOVELY, PROMISING and FABULOUS ACTING!

Once Again!
We LOVE YOU
and
We ADORE YOU!

.HAPPY. .BIRTHDAY. .ANUPRIYA.

We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun.
Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!!
Happy B'Day
Birthdays are special occasions and they call for special celebrations. Let us celebrate you birthday today!

Hey Anupriya

Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Anu. You were fab as Taani, a complete combination of beauty and elegance. I have nothing spl. to wish as everyday I wish to see you back on my screen and getting all your dues. You are of the very few actors that our industry have who by her acting gves a new height to the character and connect audiences to it and certainly one gem of a person. I wish you all success, love, name and fame.

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

Stay Blessed

Lots of love

Ashlesha

Happy birthday angel hope u have an amazing day today with lots of cake and fun may god make all ur wishes come true and give u all the happiness u deserve.

Loads of Love

Huma 

Wishing you everything happy for your birthday
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years
Wishing you joys and success for all times to come
Have a rocking birthday and Life ahead

Wishing Our Gorgeous & The Most Cutest Angel A Very Happy BirthDay .. Words Are Become Few To Describe Your Beauty .. Ur Cuteness .. Your Talent .. Ur Everything...U R Rockstar Of Our Heartbeat Angel..I Can't Tell That How Much We Are Crazy For U.. From Ur Talent To Ur Cutness & Beauty..U R Angel Of Our Hearts APK...U R Million Dollar Girl For Us..Ur Million Dollar Smile..Haaiii We Are Crazy For It..Ur Brilliant Talented Actress Ever...When U Smile..The Whole World Stops And Staring U For A While..When U Perform Onscreen .. .. Everyone Just Staring At U Widout Blinking Dere Eyes..U Are D Most Talented Actress Of Whole World...Just Love You To D Core..God Bless U My Angel..Always Smile :D :D Just Want U Back Onscreen Soon..Comeback Soon Anu..Happy BirthDay My Angel.. Luv U ??

-Shivani

Dear APK,As we call you, you're an angel for your fans! From your smile, to your simplicity to your voice, everything is just correctly defined when we call you OUR ANGEL? We miss you so so so much! Time flies but it feels like yesterday I watched you on TV...because you left such a deep impression! You're one of the BEST new talent industry has seen, please please for your fans don't let that talent go wasted. The way you grew as an actor throughout TL, you were one of the best by the end of it and I really mean it. Kudos to you for all your hardwork. You are such a mature young woman and such a sweetheart too! My dear beautiful angel APK, a very very happy birthday to you! May your birthday shines just like your smile! We miss you sooo much, come back already na With tonnes of love always for you...

Sadi Kapoor

Happy birthday angel hope u have an amazing day today with lots of cake and fun :D may God make all ur wishes come true and give u all the happiness u deserve <3 Loads of Love Huma

Happy birthday Anu.. God bless you with all the happiness in the world..Wishing you all the best i whatever you do... We miss you.. Please come back soon..

-Kalindi

Dear Anu, wish you a very happy Birthday !
I miss you so much, and I still remember the first bday seggy we had of yours, was whem MD gifted you a cycle, so that you could stay "fit" , as if you;d need any of that !
And teh second bday with the whole TL cast, after the show ended, ahh, it did make me love you so much more !
your dedication and love to your work, your straightforwardness, are all the things that set you apart from everyone !
and what more, I love you more cause you are a Delhite too !
Wish this year brings you all that you want, loads of new offers, and hope we get to really see you on our screens soon, cause I seriously do miss you Anu !
Happy Bday once again Angel

Happy bday angel. Love you a lot.. Come soon.. May this day bring you lots of happiness and joy..Missing you very much..

Happy Birthday Anu.Wish you get all the success and love in life.May your all dreams and wishes come true. Thank you so much for making taani & taanu so special for us & hoping to see you soon in a new show. Keep smiling and shining.
May God always bless you
Maha

Many more Happy returns of the day anupriya kapoor 🤗

First you won my heart as suhaani
😊
Then came as an angel Taani
The way you smiled,
The way you perform
The way you lived as Taani just mesmerised me always

Years gone still couldnt forgot this taani,well well i guess you dont want us to make crazy , you are giving a break to us, but dear its long break ,so please please comeback soon,we poor hearts are waiting for youuu with ,Tereliye memories.

God bless you Anupriya

May this birthday brings you
Happiness,success, healthy,wealthy,lovable life forever both in your professional and personal life.
Love you Anu 🤗 muhaaahhh

some people say ,its worth to wait. we are waitng for you dear, comeback soon please

Happy wala birthday to you anupriya

stay blessed

Happy Birthday Lots of Love APK wish u health Love luck n Prosperity

hope u soo u back Onscreen soon

love u
~jazzy

Happy bday to the most gorgoeus beautiful nd lovely human being my angel anupriya kapoor...may all ur dreams cum true wish u all the happiness of the world...be happy njoy to the fullest hav a blast...we love u alot keep smiling always nd forever becoz ur smile makes u precious love u.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhkbWTXHFVg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiE97z0JBUg[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago

So What are you'll waiting for?!
Join in wishing Angel Birthday Girl. Anupriya Kapoor! 😳

Credits

Entire Post: mishti_17, -MariaMars-, -Ridzzi-
Videos/Video Mixes: Youtube/members of forum
Other Information: Wikipedia / APK Fan Page IF
Signatures: -Hoor-, -Vartika, starry.phoenix, sweet_shagun i.e., (Sublime Fantasy - FB), -Maha-, AS.. (Senorita), shareen, Tani91, -Hina- etc.
Blinkers/Dividers etc: glitter-graphics

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY6Vz4sWEC8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzuhkeguPIc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
First things first !

Happy Birthday Anu !! A big shout out to you there ! I just hope we get to see you once today !
And hope you get everything you ever want !

And this time, Im seriously hoping that you get a good show !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again 😃

And now,
Mars, Ridz and Mishu !
Amazing thread people ! Loved the work you guys have done !
Truly a splendid thread this is 🤗
Wish u a very very happy birthday APK!!!🥳

I've absolutely no time in hands to make anything special this year on her special day as a fan...but I really hope to see her soon God bless her
happy b'day... god bless u...

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday

Happy Birthday APK🥳

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 11 years ago