•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
omg, rohan, saumya, & faisal performed together in ita awards with karan wahi & gurmeet!!!!!!! & also another good news is tht did lil master season 2 won an award for best film music based reality show!!!!!!!! Also, rohan & faisal danced together and then with priyanka in people's choice awards giving tribute to yash chopra (may his soul rip)
Anyways, here's the links for rohan, saumya, faisal's dance in ita awards:

(the second link, is the continuation of their performance & the award tht they recieve.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by shika552

omg, rohan, saumya, & faisal performed together in ita awards with karan wahi & gurmeet!!!!!!! & also another good news is tht did lil masterseason 2 won an award for best film music basedreality show!!!!!!!! Also, rohan & faisal danced together and thenwith priyankain people's choice awards giving tribute to yash chopra (may his soul rip)
Anyways, here's the links for rohan, saumya, faisal's dance in ita awards:
(the second link, is the continuation of their performance & the award tht they recieve.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup saw it !!!!! But I think they edited it a lot cuz if u c rohan n Faisal at d end they r sweating like pigs so I think in between they edited it n in d promo soumya does Ariel which was not shown (wonder y) go check d promo. She spins in d air n all (hope she didn't fall) btw do u no any other shows where they r performing ???? N do go 2 scl now???? (Hope the trio rohan Faisal n soumya perform in iifa
Needless to say Saumya, Faisal and Rohan did awesome. I wished the trio danced little longer.
Sorry to say but for me, Gurmeet n Karan were invisible during dance. I was looking at them only.