Saans mein teri saans mili toh ~ SRK FC 81 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago

Shahrukh Khan, Mika engaged, Gauri Khan now worried?

We love everything about superstar Shahrukh Khan. Say his acting skills, great style or even his jokes, SRK rocks in every field. As per reports, Khan has gifted an expensive computer game to singer Mika Singh.

A leading daily informed, at a recent music awards gala, Mika had gifted SRK with a ring. A source told the daily that after Mika gave Shahrukh a ring, Khan jokingly said that he hopes how his wife Gauri wouldn't think that her superstar hubby is engaged to Mika.

Reportedly, as a return gift, Shahrukh Khan presented a computer game to the singer. Mika told the daily that he was surprised to meet Shahrukh at the backstage and also to get his return gift. Well, no wonder, Shahrukh Khan is known to gift expensive stuffs to his loved ones.

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Box Office Collection: Shahrukh Khan Starrer Finally Beats 'Ek Tha Tiger' at Overseas BO

The Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma starrer "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" still rules the box office ticket collection window, especially overseas.

The romantic film directed by late Yash Chopra finally broke Salman Khan's "Ek Tha Tiger" record in the international market. "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" raked in Rs. 61.34 crore net overseas within two weeks of its release, while Kabir Khan's movie has raked in Rs. 59.63 crore till now.

"#JTHJ Overseas total *after 2nd Weekend* $ 11.03 million [Rs 61.34 cr]," trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted.

"Those asking, the total business of #EkThaTiger in *Overseas* is $ 10.75 million [Rs 59.63 cr]. As of today."

"#EkThaTiger *Worldwide business* stands at Rs 258.93 cr. India: Rs 199.3 cr. Overseas: Rs 59.63 cr," Adarsh tweeted on Saturday.

The movie which opened to good response from audiences is still dominating Indian box offices. The movie collected Rs. 11.03 cr net in its second weekend and raked in Rs. 2.16 crore on the second Monday, taking the overall domestic collection to Rs. 111.60 cr net.

Internationally, it collected Rs. 61.34 crore, taking the worldwide collection to Rs. 170.78 cr.

"#JTHJ *total after 2nd Weekend* India 109.44 cr + Overseas 61.34 cr. Total: Rs 170.78 cr," Adarsh tweeted.

However, the second weekend collection of "Son of Sardaar" was better than that of "JTHJ." While SOS collected approximately Rs. 11.80 crore, JTHJ collected Rs. 11.03 cr net at the domestic box office.

JTHJ needs approximately Rs. 30 crore to cross the Rs. 200-crore mark worldwide

I am not cheap, says Shah Rukh Khan
Mid-Day.com | Wednesday, November 28, 2012 (Mumbai)                       

What's a Rs 100 crore to a king? His latest film Jab Tak Hai Jaan has already touched the magic mark and is still going steady at the box office. But the King remains unfazed. 

SRK laughed and said, "It's just a new yardstick. Earlier, it was either a silver jubilee or 100 days... Now, people have a yardstick even for trailers! They will keep changing and there will be a new benchmark every few years. I think every film will now make Rs 100 crore but each film will still have its own uniqueness."

The success of Jab Tak Hai Jaan has not come without its fair share of pressures. First the demise of his mentor Yash Chopra and then the tussle of his producers with Ajay Devgn. Also, the effect it could have on his friendship with Ajay Devgn's wife Kajol. 

"Ajay might be having some righteous things in his mind about the way distribution should be done.Jab Tak Hai Jaan is not my film although I have a part of it. I have a beautiful relationship with Kajol and I have met Ajay a few times. After Yashji's (Chopra) death we were all in a different zone and I did not want to remain in this space," said SRK.

But all's well in his kingdom so far. The man takes his much-touted rivalry with various actors with a pinch of salt. 

He said, "I know people say that I am manipulative, detached; business minded, etc, but I am not cheap. Meri toh jab picture aati hai ek nayi rivalry shuru ho jati hai. This year there was no one, so it's Ajay. Earlier it was Akshay and things like Khiladi versus King. Mein toh sab se pyaar se milta hoon."

Shahrukh Khan's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' inching toward the Rs 200 crore-club

All eyes were on the earnings of "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" as the second weekend concludes. The movie held strong overseas and at local circuits, reports trade analyst, Taran Adarsh on Nov. 27. In fact, after taking the numbers into consideration, one can say that "JTHJ" is slowly and steadily inching towards the Rs. 200-crore-club

In the international market, "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" continued its dominance earning close to Rs. 62 crores during the second weekend.

Adarsh reported, "#JTHJ continues to march towards greater glories in the intl arena, while #SOS has declined substantially in Weekend 2 in major markets."

Adarsh tweeted, "#JTHJ *total after 2nd Weekend* India 109.44 cr + Overseas 61.34 cr. Total: Rs 170.78 cr."

Bollywood Hungama analyses the updated international numbers for the weekend of Nov. 23 to Nov. 27., which were

• Rs. 11.61 crores in U.K.
  • Rs. 16.93 crores in U.S.A.
  • Rs. 3.76 crores in Australia
  • Rs. 83.77 lacs in New Zealand

Numbers from U.A.E. and G.C.C. are yet to be reported.

Adarsh updated, "#JTHJ [2nd Week] Mon 2.16 cr. Total: Rs 111.60 cr nett. Note: India business only."

Combining the Monday India earnings, "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" sits at Rs. 172.94, moments away from the exclusive 200-crore business slot.

congrats for the new thread guys
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Box Office Collection: Shahrukh Khan Starrer Finally Beats 'Ek Tha Tiger' at Overseas BO

The Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma starrer "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" still rules the box office ticket collection window, especially overseas.

The romantic film directed by late Yash Chopra finally broke Salman Khan's "Ek Tha Tiger" record in the international market. "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" raked in Rs. 61.34 crore net overseas within two weeks of its release, while Kabir Khan's movie has raked in Rs. 59.63 crore till now.

"#JTHJ Overseas total *after 2nd Weekend* $ 11.03 million [Rs 61.34 cr]," trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted.

"Those asking, the total business of #EkThaTiger in *Overseas* is $ 10.75 million [Rs 59.63 cr]. As of today."

"#EkThaTiger *Worldwide business* stands at Rs 258.93 cr. India: Rs 199.3 cr. Overseas: Rs 59.63 cr," Adarsh tweeted on Saturday.

The movie which opened to good response from audiences is still dominating Indian box offices. The movie collected Rs. 11.03 cr net in its second weekend and raked in Rs. 2.16 crore on the second Monday, taking the overall domestic collection to Rs. 111.60 cr net.

Internationally, it collected Rs. 61.34 crore, taking the worldwide collection to Rs. 170.78 cr.

"#JTHJ *total after 2nd Weekend* India 109.44 cr + Overseas 61.34 cr. Total: Rs 170.78 cr," Adarsh tweeted.

However, the second weekend collection of "Son of Sardaar" was better than that of "JTHJ." While SOS collected approximately Rs. 11.80 crore, JTHJ collected Rs. 11.03 cr net at the domestic box office.

JTHJ needs approximately Rs. 30 crore to cross the Rs. 200-crore mark worldwide

Ohhh Megha.. thanks a lot for this.. I LOVE IT..!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOS2lBrHdDo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgH43KomCEM&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

SRK IS SUPERCUTE.. 😳
fine dear
what about u?
good too 

watched veer zaara after looong time
Originally posted by srklicious