7 aum Vaguppu C Pirivu

7C Discussion!! 26-30 Nov

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ladies thank you so much for the update

AHM  i can't stop laughing - he is looking at the new PT and goes his dreamland and his total tantrum

the old PT going to be jobless soon and thought AHM going to support him what a joke

HM investing school money oh my God he went to too far how they going to solve it  and i like it when he acts that he didn't know who he is talking - one think AHM is right - if he goes to the board they will think he is unfit to be HM hope they clear soon

Edited by kalki2007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† i so knew one day this issue would come between samyuktha and stallin. The thing is, thought students are not bright, that does not mean  we cannot force them to study πŸ€” i feel samyukta is wrong .. i duno just i felt only. Cause the 7C once had been behind everything and now coming up to the front.  Its like 7C students now thinks the only way escaping from studying is by participating in sports nu ... ummm

adiatadi song vaa😲 🀣 super!!!

Loved the class scene 7C with Kannan πŸ‘πŸΌ so touching. 7C students are naughty once a upon a time but  i've noticed they never gave up between friends and have been always there for one another.

Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey seelaks neenga enaku badhil Friday update punnnunga??
 Please😳
seelaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Strawbella

Hey seelaks neenga enaku badhil Friday update punnnunga??

Please😳

I cant do as its a weekend here. All will be at home and we have plans. 😊
verisimilitude thumbnail

dont worry girls hoppu is doing friday

seelaks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harhem

dont worry girls hoppu is doing friday

Thanks akka 😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will take care of it seelaks..

Dear updaters ... in future kindly use the updater tread if there is going to be changes on updates πŸ˜ƒ or send pm first to the particular person who is doing the updates to inform the changes buddies.. πŸ˜‰ Thank you..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Bella thanks so much for the update

good one with AHM and PT master - really funny

Stalin too tense should have thought S would be sensible - she should have informed that way Stalin would answer to our AHM

she is right not all the teacers are using the same method

Kuruvi πŸ‘πŸΌ 
kalki2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

πŸ˜† i so knew one day this issue would come between samyuktha and stallin. The thing is, thought students are not bright, that does not mean  we cannot force them to study πŸ€” i feel samyukta is wrong .. i duno just i felt only. Cause the 7C once had been behind everything and now coming up to the front.  Its like 7C students now thinks the only way escaping from studying is by participating in sports nu ... ummm

i think  she is trying to say that even if they study really they can only go so far and they will feel that they didn't achieve anything - if they can be good one thing at least they can say we are good in this one it will give them more self confidence in life - Stalin is right they need education still they can have both right now someone paying attention to them so it is natural that they want to play all the time

Robert90 thumbnail
Episode starts with girls making fun with PT and then girls asks vennila to write use the pen sir gave here and then she opens her box and the pen seems to be missing and she cries a lot and the girls consoles her and then 8th box makes fun of 7c and minnal and kili asks why they are doing like this nu so that they comes fight with him and 7c students dnt not do any thing