Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Some may say what's with this guy? Didn't he start some stupid FF few days ago, so what's this now? Well Given sorry state of show, many of us wished they end show now and come up with new season. I asked such a question yesterday and few members said it would be good idea to write new FF as second season of Parichay. So here I will present how I imagine new season can evolve.The story will be on Kunal's Parichay and SINAL love story as whole.

Here I have released few promos to start with. Imagine the original tune of Parichay is playing when you read these promos.

Promo 1 '

</p>

Mumbai High Court: being lunch time, it is somewhat crowded. A man standing right in front of the building wearing white shirt and white pants. He observes lawyers passing by; some are going in, some coming out. He just stands there with silence in his eyes.

Thinking to himself "Crows, black coats, liars; you name it. Although seen as herd, lawyers are peculiar creatures in their own sense. Some are ruthless, some are devious, some are cunning; whatever it may be, lawyer's true substance and identity depends on performance in court. I, Kunal Chopra am a lawyer, who doesn't go to court." He walks away from the premise.

Promo 2 '

Kunal sitting on a swing in the park, observes a family enjoying picnic. "Family is most important element of human life. Those are lucky who have a family and those even luckier whose family is always with them. I too have such a loving family. Too bad I no longer belong to my own family." He chuckles, shakes his head and walks away.

Promo 3 '

Kunal is standing at beach. Looking out to see, capturing motion of the waves. "Life is quite unpredictable. Very much like these waves, it has ups and downs. Some say this battle of up-down is what provides excitement to life. I have experienced my down, yet to feel any excitement. Waiting for my up, if it is to come at all?"

Promo 4 '

Kunal sitting in a dark room, only one candle lighting in corner. He holds his glass up, "liquor. Why do people criticize it so much? They say, the intoxication of alcohol causes people to behave uncivilized or unreasonable. I say alcohol is far by best thing. It is always true in its nature; makes one forget things, helps endure through pain and best, brings out true nature of human beings."

Promo 5 '

Kunal walking down the road at night, complete isolation, no one or nothing is around.

"Ghane andhere me kahi chupa, mera Parichay,       (hiding under this darkness, my Parichay,)

Subha ke ujalo se har dam bhagta, mera Parichay; (running away from dawn, my Parichay;)

Na koi rah, na koi manzil, ek sadak he, aur karvan, (no path, no destination, just road and journey)

Ladkhadate kadam mere, thoondhe koi sahara;            (trembling legs of mine, seek support)

Har dum kisi darr me, rahe ye zinda,                      (constantly living under fear)

Apne aap ko hi, dhoondta firta;                                  (constantly seeking itself)

Kab tak is kashmakash me, rahe ye ulja,               (wonder how long will be in this dilemma)

Jane kin raho me kho gaya, mera Parichay?"        (wonder In which lane was lost, my Parichay?)

Promo 6 -

Kunal sitting on steps of a old building, admiring a pen he hols in his right hand. 'Inheritance, legacy hold high value in our lives. Those are blessed who may receive something fromtheirelders. I received this pen, with it came along values such as ethics, principles, integrity, dignity, honesty and much more. (he chuckles) who knew this very legacy one day would drive me away from those who taught me these values."

Promo 7 -

Kunal staring in mirror, with questionable expressions. "When people look in the mirror, they seetheirdreams,theirpotentials, who they want to be, look back what once was, who they truly are and if nothing; at least their reflection. When I look int he mirror, I see a question; who am I?"

<p>

<font color="#ff0000">So what do you guys think?</font>

Note - Guys I will incorporate 5 parts from my other FF here. I will not copy them directly but they will be part of initial chapters so don't worry. They are not forgotten or anything.

Part 1 - Page 6
Part 2 - Page 10
Part 3 - Page 12
Part 4 - Page 15
Part 5 - Page 20
Part 6 - Page 24
Part 7 - Page 29
Part 8 - Page 33
Part 9 - Page 37
Part 10 - Page 40
Part 11 - Page 45
Part 12 - Page 50
Part 13 - Page 54
Part 14 - Page 58
Part 15 - Page 61
Part 16 - Page 65
Part 17 - Page 69
Part 18 - Page 74
Part 19 - Page 77
Part 20 - Page 82
Part 21 - Page 86
Part 22 - Page 91
Part 23 - Page 95
Part 24 - Page 99
Part 25 - Page 105
Part 26 - Page 111
Part 27 - Page 117
Part 28 - Page 123
Part 29 - Page 129
Part 30 - Page 135
Part 31 - Page 142
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very interesting,Jay.Would love to read your version of Parichay. :)
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Very interesting,Jay.Would love to read your version of Parichay. :)

Thanks.
Hope I won't disappoint you. 😊
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb promos jay 👏
Reminded me of d initial promos of our show
Which was one of d reason to watch d showEdited by sinan_sinal - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice promos jay..but i want you to continue with the old story ..i mean the one you started few days back...it was really interesting ..and was shaping up very well...
bharo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't read ur note but I'm happy that u started season2 thanks a ton and after reading the promos not able to wait for the FF of season2. Update soon.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Superb promos jay 👏
Reminded me of d initial promos of our show
Which was one of d reason to watch d show

Yes those promos are sure are main force for majority of us to tune in.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

nice promos jay..but i want you to continue with the old story ..i mean the one you started few days back...it was really interesting ..and was shaping up very well...

Don't worry padmini, I will not forget them completely.
I will incorporate those parts very much in here as well.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharo

I haven't read ur note but I'm happy that u started season2 thanks a ton and after reading the promos not able to wait for the FF of season2. Update soon.

Well I will try to do justice, just hope I won't disappoint you with it.
Will try to update soon.
Malarkodi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Promos were rocking... After reading ur promo my thoughts started wandering to know the actual plot of this season...
Waiting for ur next update...Season2 rocks...