FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@bold - bingo. as SS himself have saod many times, KC has so much depth. But idiots have screwed that up long time ago. I want proper justice to original concept that is "fallen hero". If they had done justice to "fallen hero" concept, will think of something else.

besides "fallen hero" allows more to do with the character. I can explore themes of rejection, anhedonia, grief at much deeper level than just other usual character. Anyways, my "fallen hero" won't consist of just drinking and gambling. It will be similar to my other FF๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for the clarification Jay! You are absolutely right that the CVs have no idea what a fallen hero is! Looking forward to your version!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Promo 6 - 

Kunal sitting on steps of a old building, admiring a pen he hols in his right hand. 'Inheritance, legacy hold high value in our lives. Those are blessed who may receive something from their elders. I received this pen, with it came along values such as ethics, principles, integrity, dignity, honesty and much more. (he chuckles) who knew this very legacy one day would drive me away from those who taught me these values." 

Promo 7 - 

Kunal staring in mirror, with questionable expressions. "When people look in the mirror, they see their dreams, their potentials, who they want to be, look back what once was, who they truly are and if nothing; at least their reflection. When I look int he mirror, I see a question; who am I?"

Awsome promos. I read it today. waiting for ur parichay season 2.
Originally posted by katheriene

Awsome promos. I read it today. waiting for ur parichay season 2.

thanks, will try to update soon.
hope I won't disappoint so many of you.๐Ÿ˜Š
wow jay ..eagarly looking forward to reading a new SINAL story ..Parichay season 2... i really wish you beome the CV and Silambu the director and we indeed get to watch Parichay season 2...
Originally posted by d.padmini

wow jay ..eagarly looking forward to reading a new SINAL story ..Parichay season 2... i really wish you beome the CV and Silambu the director and we indeed get to watch Parichay season 2...

Padmini,

so many of forum members truly are far better at creative process than those morons. If they had followed our feedback, we wouldn't be at place wishing for this crap to end.

But what's done is done. Will get on the story soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
you are right Jay .. had they takes our feedback seriously  , in a right way ..the show would not have been in the sorry state it is now .. but no they are hell bent in ruining the show.. raping and butchering the leads..turning them into the puppets in hands of the villians and vamps ..
helpless clueless...and i can go on..
honestly now dont even feel like reading the WU..
there was a time when i used to watch all the crap shows in colors for Parichay's promo .. now i am so scared  thinking about what the next promo would be like..i don't even tune in to colors ...
even when my hubby watched BB, i go to the other room...

hi

thanks for the pm jay

the promos seem promising, look forward t the FF. i am sure you wont disappoint us. 

norzar
Awesum promos jay...just read all at one go...they r all terrific..and i am 100% sure that you will do full justice and will give us more than what we expect from u ...eagerly waiting for parichay season 2...
@ jay:   m so sorry for being this late jay...
 as i lost the interest towards the show and no longer watching it... limited myself .
 have read your promos ... simply superbโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘is all i can say...
 best part is that you are not entertaining any other characters in ur ff...
eagerly waiting for your ff