FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
jay amazing work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...if only EK n her gang could read this n knw what creativity is suppose to be๐Ÿ˜ก
can i poke a knife on EK's neck n "majboor" her to show what your writing๐Ÿคช

thank you for the awesome promos' looking forward to the episodes๐Ÿ˜Š...specially loved the mirror one...it was so "like" kunal chopra!!

Very nyc promos,pls update ff soon waiting eagerly n thanx
Hello guys,

sorry for updating my first chapter so late. What can I say? I was under "majboori" concerning some important work so had to "sacrifice" all the fun on forum. But here is the first chapter. 

Chapter 1 '

10:30pm, Rock Bottom ' famous discotheque of Mumbai.  Usual loud music playing with various color lights going all around that would make people dizzy. It was full of Young individuals indulging in alcohol and tempting to take on the dance floor. While Discotheque trying to convey to world night is young and sell off delusion we know how to live fully. One who witnesses this place might be perplexed as to feel sorry for those who truly believed life is all about this or just get stupid and join them?

One Group of young individuals was making noise in one corner. They are passing drinks around and yelling "world be ready, here we come'.. 

This group consisted of final year students of Mumbai Law College who will be graduating next day. They all are out tonight to celebrate their last day together as it is likely next time they see each other might be as opponents in court. One young man said, "yaar I can't believe this really is our last day. Three years are passed and I don't know how I will be able to let go of those days. When will be next time we all will see each other this way?"

One tall young man from the group said, "Yaar don't worry. We all will see each other frequently."

Another female, "Easier for you to say. You will see Siddhi every day." She looked at young, innocent and beautiful girl who was standing right next to tall young man.

Siddhi, "That is true. I an Anand will see each other every day as just like college as we will be working together." She smiled๐Ÿ˜Š and looked at tall young man, Anand.

For some time, they all exchanged some more jokes, tales of college days and whatnot. Few of them decided to go on dance floor while Siddhi, Aannd and few others stayed back in the corner.

After few minute - Siddhi, "well guys it's getting late. I think I will call it a night and see all of you tomorrow at the commencement ceremony?" They all nodded yes and Siddhi was off to her home.

Dark, small bedroom. A man in middle thirties is sleeping but appears very restless. "because of your ego" "this attitude" echoes in his mind over and over again. Suddenly he jumps up on his bed with heavy breathes and perspiration on his forehead. He looks around to see darkness surrounding him; wipes off sweat from his forehead and gets up from bed. He goes towards sink, turns on the light. He splashes water on his face few times. Next he goes towards cabinet, still few sounds echoes in his ears. Gets a bottle of liquor out, sits on chair with a table right in front of him. He pours liquor up to half of the glass. He holds it up, "glass half full or half empty?" chuckles and drinks it in one shot. It appears it was hard for him to get it down there and keeps his eyes close for few moments. All the voices that echoed for while were no longer there anymore. He tries hard to open his eyes and puts the glass down. Looking at the clock, it is 5:05 am. "5 hours of sleep today, better than usual."

9:00 am, Mumbai Law College entrance. College is obviously very crowded today due to commencement ceremony. Happy students and even cheerful family members are walking in, full of enthusiasm. A man is standing right in front of the entrance. He reflects back on some commencement ceremony, hears claps "the student of the year goes to" and snaps out of it. Yes he is the same man with voices echoing overnight.  He is wearing blue jeans, light blue shirt un-tucked, simple chappals and chronograph watch. He takes slow steps in to college property. He cautiously moves towards the main hall where the commencement ceremony is being held at. His eyes are searching for someone desperately. He looks hard and there, spots Chopra family. Everyone from Chopra family is present as Anand Chopra is graduating today. He decides to stand just outside of the hall so he can see everything without really being present in the hall.

The dean gets up and gives usual nonsense about graduating, world is yours, go concur, claim your right, help other, blah blah; most typical hypocrite speech one would expect at such ceremony. Finally her starts giving the diplomas. He calls for Anand Chopra who one of the top students in his class and also receiving Gold medal with student of the year award. The hall is full of applaud and people expected a speech from Anand Chopra.

The man is still standing at the same spot, outside of the hall. He takes out an old ink pen from his pocket, looks at it and again goes back to trance of someone giving this pen to him saying "now the responsibility of the family lies on your shoulder". Once the commencement ceremony is over, everyone comes out of the hall. Cheerful Chopras are walking out, just then Anand hears, "Chotte". He looks into the direction and sees the man standing outside hall. Both walk towards each other and embrace each other. Without letting anyone know, man slowly slips the ink pen in Anand's pocket.

Everyone from Chopra family is looking at these two's emotional embrace. Just then some of Anand's fellow students come towards them. Seeing that man releases Anand from his arms and takes few steps back. Before Anand can say something, someone catches his attention by calling his name. He must look in that direction. That time allowed that man to be lost somewhere. 

While that man was walking out of college, he notices few professors are observing him. So he decides to walk fast but his way is blocked by few young females. With irritating tone he says, "Move"

It was no other than Siddhi standing right there. She looks at this grumpy man and says, "Usually people would say excuse me please" and gives a look.

That man, "well lady, I am not people" with attitude and without allowing Siddhi to respond he walks away from side. He walks very fast, almost running away from college.

Siddhi is trying hard to see where this man is going but her eyes are not able to catch him.

One of the professors comes to them asking, "Did you see a man walk out of here very fast. He was almost running away."

Siddhi, "Sir why do you ask?"

Professor, "I think he was Kunal Chopra."

Everyone gets shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒhearing "Kunal Chopra".

Siddhi, "sir, if whom you saw was really Kunal Chopra, why was he running away?"

Note - any content of this post should not be used in anyway without permission of the writer. 

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
awesome jay.. i was visualizing the scene while reading ..perfect beginning to the new season..loved it .. eagerly waiting for the next part
Originally posted by d.padmini

awesome jay.. i was visualizing the scene while reading ..perfect beginning to the new season..loved it .. eagerly waiting for the next part

Thanks padmini,
I will give my best to this story. 
Awesome opening of parichay season 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
keep going jay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Waiting for ur next part eagerly
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Awesome opening of parichay season 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thanks
keep going jay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ sure will
Waiting for ur next part eagerly   will try to update soon

Brilliant beginning,Jay.I can now look forward to something every day in Parichay land.

Please update frequently! ๐Ÿ˜Š
hey dude...๐Ÿ˜Š ... awsome work... well written... 
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sinalbest - 11 years ago
WOW!!! good one jay๐Ÿ‘

awesome start of parichay season 2...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

nice to see kunal and siddhi meets each other in first update itself...๐Ÿ˜‰

looking forward...