Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: eshi.nl

Jay read last 4 parts...awesome.just loved every bit of all sinal scenes. ๐Ÿ‘
And shayaaris are good.
Wondering to what siddhi nodded yes to kapil and shilpa.
Iam waiting to read fall and catch scene of sinal...
Thanks for the pms. ๐Ÿ˜›

4 parts in one go, that's too much reading๐Ÿ˜†
But glad you enjoyed all SINAL scenes and sharyari.
@bold - don't know๐Ÿ˜• yet or do I๐Ÿ˜›
Are enouhg with fall and catch, will give different and hopefully better๐Ÿ˜‰

jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: keerthi93

Wish you a happy new year jay and all the forum members!
I hope everyone have wonderful year!๐Ÿ˜Š

It's a wonderful gift...plz do keep continuing...i luv it so much๐Ÿ˜Š

happy wala new year to you too.
glad you liked my gift and will try to update soon
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hii Jay

Here I am with my so late reply again ๐Ÿ˜‰ looks like m justifying my self being called late latiff by my friends here ๐Ÿ˜† as usual read last few parts all together ๐Ÿ˜ณ kinda getting habitual to it now ๐Ÿ˜‰
awesome updates jay ...ur handling the story beautifully yet so effectively yaar ๐Ÿ‘ just loving this akdoo n ziddi  to the core ๐Ÿ˜Š n ur making me more n more greedy for this by giving such good Sinalicious updates one after another now pls update the next one soon can't wait for it now ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rajash

Hii Jay

Here I am with my so late reply again ๐Ÿ˜‰ looks like m justifying my self being called late latiff by my friends here ๐Ÿ˜† as usual read last few parts all together ๐Ÿ˜ณ kinda getting habitual to it now ๐Ÿ˜‰
awesome updates jay ...ur handling the story beautifully yet so effectively yaar ๐Ÿ‘ just loving this akdoo n ziddi  to the core ๐Ÿ˜Š n ur making me more n more greedy for this by giving such good Sinalicious updates one after another now pls update the next one soon can't wait for it now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No problem in replying late, as long as you enjoy reading them, that's what matters.

Glad you love my versions of akdoo and ziddi and also how thing are going. Will try my best to maintain the level and enough sinal quotient in every update. 
next update - can't say anything just yet๐Ÿ˜›
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice story.just caught up with it. plz do update soon.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk16

really nice story.just caught up with it. plz do update soon.

Glad you enjoyed it.
will try to update soon.
jay_bpm thumbnail

Chapter 16 โ€“

With utmost energy and cheer Siddhi walked-in her house. Seeing her so happy Kapil & Shilpa were bit surprised but also glad that her mood is again pleasant compared to what it was in the morning. Kapil, "Siddhi, I need to talk to you more on the matter from other day. I know you are busy with work but now.." Siddhi with a wide smile replied, "Yes bhaiya I know. I said yes so why worry?" went into her room. She actually had no idea what Kapil had said, but she was too busy trying to enjoy every second of the joy she was experiencing these days. She figured, whatever Kapil had to say, it would be good as currently her life is simply amazing. As soon as she walked in her bedroom, she threw her bag and crashed on the bed. Looking up at the celling, "he sure gets angry very soon, but then clams down even faster. I thought it will be so hard and it was hard at first; but now it seems like nothing. Gosh, he too can be big baby at times. But the way he came to me and said he would rather trust my words, what can I say about it? But Siddhi, what were you about to say to him? How can you say it to him directly, well is there any other way to say it?" with that thought, she remained on her bed.

Same small room, same lamp battling usual darkness; but it appeared stronger today. First time the darkness of the room was weak as Kunal was able to see his reflection clearly in the mirror. He stared in the mirror for a minute or two and noticed unknowingly a smile had crept on his face. He was reflecting back on his day, mostly how Siddhi behaved. Usually the girl who acts bratty with him, requires him to console and demands everything; today she was trying to appease him and he liked it. "Who had thought someone may care about what I think? Usually people have assumed what I think and why, but never bothered to ask? Today someone sure assumed something about me but she was right. More importantly, she cared to give me an answer. She cared what I think and cared how I felt about something. It has been years since I knew what that feels like. But did I over react yesterday? What if I had heard her then, she wouldn't have been troubled so much. Hate to see that face loose the color. Next time I must not behave like this. I said I will make sure that face is always smiling and stupid me, she was upset because of me, huh" with that thought he went to world beyond earth.๐Ÿ˜Š

Next day was Sunday. So akdoo and ziddi knew no work, well both are more concerned about more than just work these days๐Ÿ˜‰. Yet both were able to maintain joyful mood as they woke up. Usually they are eager to get to work and may be tease or get teased, work as the best legal team solving complicated matters and best, fight with each other on small things. Today, they won't be able to do so, yet jovial mood and no anxiety what so ever. Both went on to do their usual activities for Sunday, maintained the energy level very well and not once thought uff, why no work. Kapil and Shilpa noticed Siddhi does seem quite content with the fact no work which just didn't make sense for weird reason. They also noticed these days Siddhi paid little attention to what is going on in the house and often found her lost in deep thoughts at nights. Siddhi being Siddhi was usually upbeat individual, but these days it was more than that. The glow on her face, confidence she had gained as an individual and a professional, and at times the attitude; sure there was something more than what they were able to see. On the other hand Kunal's outlook on things had started to change. Mornings were without any headaches as no alcohol, able to see more brightness around him; his nights no longer consisted of chaotic silence. He wondered if he was changing or his surroundings were changing. He had no answer to that question but there sure was one change in his life he very much adored.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Both Kunal-Siddhi remained energetic, yet content till evening. Around 6pm, both of them got anxious, especially Siddhi. Siddhi was getting ready as she had to go somewhere and she was taking ample time to make sure it is perfect. Around 7pm she reached Chopra house. No one was in home, everyone was on the terrace. Siddhi too went up there where she was welcomed by Seema of course. It was Anand's B'day today, hence the celebration and crowd gathering as this is his 25th B'day. Siddhi exchanged pleasantries with everyone of C-clan and wished Anand B'day. But it was very superficial engagement as her eyes were searching for someone else. She looked everywhere; she even went downstairs to the apartment to make sure no one was there. It had been almost half an hour and still no sign of akdoo; now that is not what ziddi had anticipated.๐Ÿ˜” She was getting very restless ๐Ÿ˜’when she felt someone touched her shoulder. Suddenly she got excited may be its, but she was disappointed in no time as it was Seema, "Siddhi, why do you look so tense? Is everything ok? It seems you are looking for someone. All of your friends from college are right there with Anand then who are youโ€ฆ" Seema realized Siddhi was no longer paying attention. She was looking in completely different direction. Before Seema can say more Siddhi was already heading somewhere. Seema turned to see where Siddhi was going; she was heading towards stairs where Kunal had just entered with Anokhi-Ishani holding his hands.

Siddhi almost stormed towards Kunal and, "why did it take you so long to get here? You are so punctual at work then how come here? I have been here more than half an hour already but why should you care about that?" ended in upset tone and even her face looked like of an angry kid.

At first Kunal was caught by surprise as he did not expect someone attacking him as soon as he got up here but in less than a second he couldn't help but admire Siddhi. She was wearing all white. Long white skirt, white top with saffron borders, light make-up showing simple elegance, long earnings, fragile necklace and million dollar innocence with slight cute anger. How can he resist but admire ziddi. Siddhi had just scolded him right there but there was a smile ๐Ÿ˜Šon his face, that was about to make Siddhi more mad but she controlled herself looking at girls. Kunal too forced himself to come out of his trance, he bent on his knees, "Ok my babies, give chachu kissie then you go play there" Ishani-Anokhi gave Kunal kiss on his check and were soon lost with the crown. Kunal got up, looked at Siddhi who was still bit upset, with a sly smile, "Sorry. I hadn't met kids for some time now so they demanded me to take them on a ride. Can't say No to them, but in reality Vakilsahiba was late, not me" with attitude.๐Ÿ˜†

Siddhi got bit more annoyed, "hey, I got here on time. If someone had told me exact time I could've come early, but why bother? This is just perfect, first say sorry then give attitude, huh."

With a laugh, "but at least I said sorry. Vakilsahiba gave me left right in front of my babiesโ€ฆ"

Siddhi's expression changed right away from slightly mad to apologetic, "sorry, I should not have over-reacted. By the way you are wonderful with kids. Otherwise looking at how adults behave around you, one would imagine kids are too sacred around you" ended with mischievous tone.๐Ÿ˜›

Kunal, "I behave differently with both as both are different. Kids are pure and honest. They mean what they say and do not try to fulfill alternative motive by sweet talk." Suddenly atmosphere got serious. Siddhi too understood there is much more she has to learn about this guy. He engages so well with the kids, but all other family members, there was some type of tension there. She wanted to say something so at least Kunal may feel better, but didn't know what to say. Well before she tries too hard to think Kunal again, "you know then there are those who are adults, but love to behave like kids such as scold you for small things, demand you must do something and hard to appease once mad. They even look like kids when mad such as right now" was giving mischievous smile. Siddhi thought, "oh gosh, he's back to teasing me now. Well 2 days I too was missing it bit" and started laughing herself.๐Ÿ˜ณ

While Kunal-Siddhi as usual were oblivious to what was happening around them and busy laughing, enjoying such light moments๐Ÿ˜ณ, Seema was observing them very closely. Not in years Seema had seen Kunal smile except for kids which was forced most of the times, here he is laughing in absolute joy. She had never seen Kunal so comfortable with anyone else, not with Richa or any family member. This was not her usual Kunal bhaiya. There always is tension when he comes home but today it seemed he didn't care about family or papa Raj. Even Siddhi being Anand's friend had only wished him but that's it. She is not even slightly bothered with her college friends or the best friend, rather talking and having wonderful time with person people usually stay away. Something more than what meets the eye is going on hereโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜•

Both Kunal-Siddhi had wonderful time at the party. Their real motive to go for the party was fulfilled and as usual Kunal dropped Siddhi home. Today the auto ride wasn't as quite as usual as radio was on. Siddhi herself had asked driver to turn on the radio and that too bhule bhisre geet. Famous song "Sama he suhana suhana" by Kishore Kumar was being played and boy the atmosphere sure was blissful thanks to the wonderful company.

Siddhi as usual walked in her apartment like cheerful puppy with no worries. Before she can go to her room Kapil stopped her, "Siddhi. I was just waiting for you. Come sit here, I need to talk to you, it is very important. I did mention it few times and you said yes but wasn't sure if you really understood it."

Siddhi forced herself to stay in the room. She had to try very hard to hide her joy and sit like a good younger sister. She sat in front of Kapil and showed him she is ready to hear what he has to say. Kapil started talking, Siddhi was paying attention but was in carefree mood. Soon she was shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ to hear Kapil's words. She couldn't believe if she heard him right or her ears are ringing. She got up from her seat, the glow and cheer that was on her face were gone anxiety, some worry and feeling of uncertainty took over. Kapil was still talking on same lines but what Siddhi had heard so far was enough. She felt numb, did not know how to react. Was it really happening? Did she hear him correctly, if so, what does that mean? She was overwhelmed by too many questions but most importantly, Kunalโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Siddhi was not able to sleep properly at night. Usually she is either busy lost in her own world, staring at celling, admiring her precious belongings or enjoying wonderful dream. But tonight, she kept changing side, got up, stood by the window, and came back to bed, tried to write her diary but nothing. She could neither sleep, nor do anything else. She kept waiting for sun to rise so she can run to office first thing. Whole night Siddhi was staring at her alarm clock, waiting for it to ring so she can jump into bathroom and get ready. As soon as alarm clock rang she jumped onto usual activity. Before anyone knew, she was ready. But still there was time before office opens, or the person she wants comes. So she engaged in some house hold chores, breakfast, cleaning, swiping, anything to kill time. Finally it was time to go to office. She sure reached office on time but stopped right before entering. She thought to herself, "How will I tell him this? How may he react? I myself don't know how to react, so what can I expect from him? May be I should wait here; no I should go in, I don't know what to do. All I know is I must tell him this today, as soon as possible."

Not sure how long it took Siddhi to get into office. Slowly taking small steps than usual, Siddhi walked towards her desk. She saw Kunal was sitting right there, more like waiting. She stood by his desk, Kunal looked up with a smile on face. Siddhi was trying to gather enough courage while Kunal said something. Once Siddhi felt confident enough, she cut Kunal short, "I need to say something. It is very important." Kunal nodded yes and asked her to speak. Siddhi took heavy breath in and said what Kapil had told her. She said everything from the point she entered the house to the point she can remember. She threw it all out there and as she spoke more, color on Kunal's face escaped till there was nothing leftโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.

Note - do not use any material without permission๐Ÿ˜ˆ

paradigm thumbnail
What could Kapil have siad? A marriage offer from someone? Maybe Anand?
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

What could Kapil have siad? A marriage offer from someone? Maybe Anand?

well have to wait a little bit for that.
but it will get bit dramatic in coming chapters.
sinalbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi jay... its awsm... bt ended wid suspense...
it may be tranfer of kapil & siddhi had to leave wid him...
or...
siddhi's marriage & it is fixed wid kunal bt both didnt knw..

plz buddy update soon next part & plz reveal d suspense in next part...