Originally posted by: katheriene

Awesome begining of ff.please update soon.😛😛😛

thanks for the compliment. 
will try to update soon.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 2 '

During campus recruiting, Anand and Siddhi were hired by a major corporation to work in their legal department. It was due to their experience working as legal intern in one of the top law-firm. Both were very good friends and worked very well together. Many thought both look good together and even contemplate about both being in a relationship. Their families too had considered this matter but little they knew there was one major issue where both would not see eye to eye.

For first month or two their work was going very well. Both enjoyed their work and were giving their 100%. There was a lot to learn and at the same time put input of the new generation. Things were smooth and both thought they may never leave this job and just then trouble surfaced. One of the employee on the assembly line raised his voice concerning some shady practices by the company. Being a major corporation, they did not tolerate this and kicked him out of his job. This was obviously disturbing for both Anand and Siddhi. But Siddhi was more distressed and vocal on this issue.

Siddhi, "This is simply unacceptable. Where is due process here?"

Anand, "I know this is unfair. But what can we do? This is Major Corporation and we don't have any power."

Siddhi, "you mean to say just keep your head down, do what you are told so we can get a pay check every month?"

Anand, "Why are you taking this personally? I too am not happy but we must accept certain things are not in our power. We can't pick up fight every time such a thing takes place."

Siddhi, "there it is. I just don't understand why Anand why?  Every single time such an issue comes up, you start with this at times we need to keep our head down. Where do you get this from?"

Anand, "trust me Siddhi it's not worth it. I know, I have seen it."

Siddhi, "there you go again. Just accept whatever is thrown at you as we just can't handle it."

Anand, "You are exactly like my brother. Can we just drop this here, I need to go home early. It's Seema bhabhi's B'day today and we are having small party."

Reluctantly Siddhi drops it there and both get on way to their respective home.

Chopra house '

Everyone in the house is all cheered up, kids are running around, Raveena helping Seema in the kitchen, Anand sitting with Raj-Veena who may be giving lecture or whatever (like I care).

Kunal, who is standing outside for past 20 minutes has been witnessing everything. He has some joy, yet sorrow in his eyes. He gets sense of peace looking at innocent kids, cheer looking at Seema, pride looking at Anand, some concern for Raveena and some guilt looking at Raj-Veena. When he thinks of himself in this dynamic, disappointment.

"ek waqt tha jab hum bhi ahem hissa hua karte the,(there was a time when I too was a part)

Ek waqt tha jab hum bhi zindagi jite the;                        (there was a time when I too lived)

Par waqt ko kaun samaj paya he,                                     (who has ever understood time?)

Waqt ne kab bahar khada kar diya, pata nahi?  (when was I thrown outside, don't know?)

Kunal took a heavy breath in, slowly took steps towards the house. As soon as he entered the house, he put on a happy face and yelled, "hey my babies."

Ishani-Anokhi looked that way and were on cloud 9 to see their bade chachu. Both ran to Kunal and hugged him as Kunal himself bent down. As usual, Kunal gave both dairy milk, followed by kids kissing him on one cheek. Kunal sat on sofa with kids sitting on his laps.

Seema, "Kunalbhaiya, why are you so late today? I thought you would come early and at least today I can demand you to make your special pasta for me."

Kunal, "Sorry Seema, was caught up in some work. I '."

Raj interrupted, "work, huh'"

Everyone sensed the sarcasm and right away tension bloomed over entire room.

Kunal again tried to change the subject, looked at Anand, "Chotte, kaisa he. Job kaise chal rahi he. Gold medalist hone ka fayda hua ya nahi'"

Raj again gave nasty expressions to Kunal. Before he can say anything Anand, "good bhai. I am very much settled now. But you know what, one of my co-worker, who was my classmate, her ideology is so much like yours'."

Raj, "well than you should stay away. Isn't one example enough for you?"

Now things were just getting too tensed. So Seema intervened, "Kunal bhaiya come here. Can you taste this dish, I want to know your opinion."

Kunal, "why just taste? I will have it all." And he stood up'

Raj, "of course. No shame there, only shame is saying sorry'"

Kunal again took that as no big deal and went to sit on dining table. Again with cheerful tone he said, "Seema let's have it. It's been too long since I ate something you made. I have been waiting for it since morning. Come on, serve it."

Seema starts serving the plate while Kunal is looking around. Kunal, "Seema, where is Gaurav? What even on your B'day he is working late? When is he going to learn?" and he chuckles'

Raj, "Well at least someone in the house is acting responsible. Few people are not interested in working at all, but let others work."

That was more than enough for Kunal, "ahh, I just remembered something" and gets up from the table.

Seema, "Kunalbhaiya, at least have dinner'"

Kunal, "I had enough for today.."

While Kunal is walking out, Raj says, "as usual, running away'" Kunal hears that and for a moment holds, swallows hard but takes heavy step out'''..

Note - do not use any content without permission.

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
palzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very well written...👏

loved reading it.😊
Edited by palzs - 11 years ago
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update jay
Waiting for SINAL's next meet Edited by sinan_sinal - 11 years ago