<3 Dear Aahaana, WE LOVE YOU - Our Best Wishes <3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Meli one year older u are plus u got a global moderator promotion very old meli u are 🀣

Next year you have to get a promotion we all waiting for that  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meli will talk less but when comes to RK she will will write page page essays if any good episode of Madhubala comes paavom meli followers as she spams a lot about Madhubalaa like a long essays 🀣🀣 Now RK va meli loves less and she loves sam anderson a lot she become her fan before two weeks ago btw when is the marriage for meli and sam anderson 🀣🀣

Have a blast meli but today off to IF and MB and have a blast and enjoy ur birthday to the core this be ur best birthday..

But I am happy that u r getting older day by day 🀣🀣 me very happy very very happy
🀣
Edited by Ravi. - 11 years ago
Happy Wala Birthday..
. . . . . .

1. Please choose a song and dedicate it to Meli.

Gane wala song πŸ€”...ooh..woops 😳 I mean is situation peh jane wala song :P *bats eyelashes* 🀣🀣 Melzi let me be a writer first 😭 phr achy waly song..funny waly song...u k liye likhongi 🀣🀣               

2. Out of all the funny characters/ comedians you've come across in movies/ serials, etc, whom do you think would suit for Meli.  

After thinking, thinking, & thinking πŸ€” ...& then without thinking I will say 

.                                          

Kasmay nhi pata yaar...:P 😳🀣🀣🀣

3. Please provide a birthday message for her.

Melzi..Melzi ..Melzi...*takes sip of water* hum kya kehna chah rhy thy key..

Paun chu k ashiwaad le lo mujse beta..HMPH..🀣🀣
Just Kidding...
🀣Now its ur turn to give us Ashirwaad..😳🀣🀣

On this special day, I wish you all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic  birthday and many more to come... :D
Buddy, like, I, like totally man, hope that you have, you know, a sweet birthday... ; )

Wish u a vry Happy wala Birthday!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ek ore cake ho jaye..Fake wala cake..😳

ooh i mean Fruit wala cake  🀣🀣

4. Gifts..

Coming soon...(Will Edit)

Melzi it's my pleasure & Privilege to  hav u as a friend...I consider myself blessed when it comes to friends like you.. its a blessing to hav u as a friend...<33
& few sentences wouldn't be just enough to sum all this up!!

Last but not the least i wanna say is

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada
Waise wala love

oye oye..hold on.. I mean

Dosttt walaaa Luv..🀣🀣

In simple words.. wht i wanted to say was Loads of Luv  πŸ€—
(Don't forget..dost wala Luv) 🀣🀣

Have a Wonderful Birthday.. 😊

Birdie ;) //Sehr

P.S- Brilliant Job done guys..outstanding effort!!...The best thread ever!! <33
Edited by KYPH-AK - 11 years ago
Meli Meli Melii !! Happy Birthday ! πŸ€—..

May this day be more special are u are πŸ˜³..

I recently meet u in Koffee with TV CC πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†.. n i got to know so much abt ur liking for both the  RKs  aka Ranbir  Kapoor &  Rishab Kundra ! πŸ˜³πŸ€£ n thanks to u & Shru..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†, i started watching Madhubala show πŸ˜²πŸ˜† coz u love RK a lot πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams .. Have a wonderful day !! πŸ€—..

P.S Congratulations on becoming GM, Melii !πŸ€—.πŸ€—
I bet.. this is the best B'day Gift u could have asked for ! πŸ˜³
Dear Melz,

So I did write you a birthday message to post on the first page, but I got a bit busy and sent it in late and maybe that's why it's not posted on page 1. Oh well. I'll write an even better one here just for you! πŸ˜³ And I'm writing it in your new color. Gotta admit though I miss the beautiful blue you used to be in. But seeing you in green brings immense joy to not just me, but so many other wonderful members around India Forums.

I want to take this time to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with lots of fun and surprises. You're a sweet friend and I'm thankful that I've gotten to interact with you and gotten to know you somewhat better through the years. I know we hardly talk much, but hopefully that will change now. Now I have Shruti and you to go to for making my topics a GA. πŸ˜† Get ready to be bombarded with PMs. πŸ˜† You truly deserve the honor that IF has bestowed upon you. You should put in a good word for me to make my color 'blue' or even 'purple.' πŸ€£ Come on you know I'd make a wonderful channel mod OR a wonderful moderator. πŸ˜† I'm tired of this red. πŸ˜’ 

Hope you get lots of more surprises on your special day. <3 Shreya & Visha were so kind enough to make you siggies on my behalf. Please refer to the first page for those siggies. :)

Radha worked ridiculously hard with this thread too along with everyone else listed under the 'credits' section on page 1. What a lovely thread for such a lovely gem of a person. πŸ‘

Always keep smiling because you deserve NOTHING but the best. Btw Ranbir and ASR are MY hotties. πŸ˜³ But it's your burdayyy so I'll share. πŸ˜†

Love you so much Melz. And hope we interact more often than before!!!! Congrats for the well deserved promotion and cheers to a wonderful new year!!! 

Love,
Cutiepie Rani
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Meli diπŸ€—
*clears throat*
I would like to take this occasion to thank you, for all the guidance, for all the tips, for all the times you made me laugh, for all the moments we shared, for all the.. dramatic? But true <3
You are one of the loveliest, friendliest and best people I have come across on this forum.
I love you for everything!
Never change.. always remain the way you are.. bestum best <3

Too much to say.. i go blank di!

have a lovely day πŸ€—

p.s *ahem* I still got some screen shots😎
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
Finally Unreserving Lazy me 

Meliii...Finally I made gift for u  but I knw i m late 

Happy Birthday Meli ka πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wish u all the happiness and Success πŸ₯³

Have a Blast 

and here is my gift for u πŸ€—

Hopu u like it ka πŸ€— Love u β€οΈπŸ€—

PS: Suprises on the way β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Roshini1494 - 11 years ago
WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aahaana ,
ps: hope u like my gift golden danda
Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ahaana πŸ₯³May ALLAH Bless YOU LONG LIFE
ANd COngratz ONce AGain πŸ‘  APP GM ban gaye ALLAH AP KO aur tariki de zindagi Ma πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
GOD BLESS YOU 

Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
Dear Meli, I wish you a very happy birthday <333 πŸ€—πŸ€—

I consider myself very lucky because I got to know you and come
closer to you as a friend. You are a wonderful human being who has
a heart made of gold. Often I have looked up to you as my guiding
mentor and you have never hesitated to be there for me whenever
I needed you. Your dedication and loyalty has set an example for many
and your talent speaks for itself. 
 On this very special
day, I wish you nothing but the best because you are the best and
you deserve the best. I look forward to learning a lot more from you
as our friendship continues to remain for many many many years to come.
I love you and may God shower you with good health, prosperity, and 
lots of love this year. 

Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago
Very Very Happy Returns Of The Day GMji.πŸ₯³
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday&A Prosperous Year Ahead Di.πŸ€—
Keep Shining...πŸ˜ƒ