<3 Dear Aahaana, WE LOVE YOU - Our Best Wishes <3 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Happy birthday Meli Di πŸ€—

Just a few days back you got your promotion to being the GM, and now it's your birthday today, it's like cherry on the cake!

This year is probably one of best birthdays @ I-F!

Enjoy to the max, you can free yourself from doing the duties only for today! <3

Lots of love β€οΈ
-Sonia
Yeh Kya??? How did I forget to send you my wishes????? Aab karungi toh chalega?

I remember the time when you told me via pm that the mods don't often get hugs.πŸ˜† So first of all, on you birthday I am going to give you lots of hugs 

πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—
πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—
πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€—.
πŸ€—.πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Mels, you have been a great person to work with and I have learnt so much from you. On you special day I want to tell you that it has truly been an honor to work with you. 

Here is a birthday card for you 

No the cake on the card is not for eating πŸ˜† so here is a special chocolate cake for my sweet Mels 

Here are your gift hope you will like it ,

Happy Birthday Mels.. Hope you have a fabulous year ahead of you. May all your wishes come true and may you live a long life full of happiness, contentment, success and prosperity.

Lots of Love 

Pari

Edited by pari0706 - 11 years ago
Hey Aahaana!

Many happy returns of the day .
Hopefully you will go out on this Friday night and party hard πŸ˜†

Hope you like the lil gift from my side. I visualized you as Madhubala trying to woo Mr Kundra and that's how I made it. 🀣

Hey Aahana many happy returns of the day and thank you for being such a kick ass modπŸ€— Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
A huge happy birthday Meli! Enjoy your day. πŸ€—
Happy birthday Meli,
nice thread Radha.

Happy birthday melmel!!! Have tons of fun and do crazy thingsπŸ€—

ResEdited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Melz! πŸ€—

!res! πŸ˜ƒ

..unres..

Haappyyy Biiirtthhdaay Melzzz! πŸ₯³

Hope u have an awesome time filled with loads of surprises and gifts. God Bless u in every path and way of your life.

Wished you'd got the promotion today. πŸ˜† fir man mein do do ladoo foote.. πŸ˜† Koi nahi. Have a suuuperrr day!

Well, 😲 U gotta tell u something πŸ˜† I deleted ALL MY PM'S 😭 Hence couldn't send in my wishes. But Yeah, no regrets, me getting to wish.. thats all. Well, I'd made a Sig too, but couldn't send it.

Better late than Never! Here goes my gift. *Bakwaas* πŸ˜†

RK-MB 😳

I am thinking about SOME name! Melz, Meli, MelMel is common I'll thinky think. Till then any suggestions? πŸ˜†

Anyway. Have a FANTASTICUM 😎 Day and year ahread. Looking forward in knowing u more in the coming years!

Also, heartiest Congratulations for ur promotion too, Very well deserved. 😳

My Best wishes are with u ALWAYS!
πŸ€—

-Ridz.😳

(awesome stuff, Radha and the team πŸ‘πŸΌ)
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
πŸ₯³Happy B'day Meli.πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday and Congrats :)