Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu123

HINTS

1) Aarav would be back soon.. And I confirm he is unaware of His Brother's marriage to his girl friend.. So expect a Worst Situation for all the family members here , Specially for Arnav , Khushi and Aarav.. 

2) There are some Doubts which are raised on his FF .. Like the Below ones.. Which I am answering today...

A) Did Rubble realize that Arnav is attracted for Khushi hence he played the Drama of his death/missing?? 
Answer - There is a BIG Secret here.. A conversation between the two Brothers which is responsible for Rubble's Death news / Missing report.. 

B) After Rubble comes back will Arnav sacrifice?
Answer - Yoy guys think So?? Can Arnav ever let Himself do that?? Atleast NOT when he is DARK in that Fiction..

C) Would Khushi Ever know That she had confessed her love for Arnav and not Rubble??
Answer - YES..And that too from Arnav himself..

D) Arnav till now. Doesnt seem to be DARK at all.. Is he really a Dark one here?
Answer - Trust me.. His DARK traits to be OUT Soon towards his Wife.. May be After Rubble is back..

E) IS Rubble Negative?
Answer - He has Grey Shades.. And there are things yet to be unfolded if his Love was ever SO true towards KHUSHI or NOT.. 

wow interesting hints
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
nice hints
aarav coming back n there s sum raaz behind his death news...Dhamaka

khushi to know that she confessed to arnav n not aarav
i know arnav can never sarifice khushi she s his lye

waiting to know whats d reality of khushi aarav relationship
daal me kuch kala hai ya fir poori ki poori daal hi kaali hai?
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

r*edited* 1) Aarav would be back soon..And I confirm he is unaware ofHis Brother's marriage to hisgirl friend.. So expect a WorstSituation for all the familymembers here , Specially forArnav , Khushi and Aarav..>>you bet i knew it,finally tribal people saved him.. [shut up Shraddha. . ]2) There are some Doubtswhich are raised on his FF ..Like the Below ones.. Which Iam answering today...A) Did Rubble realize thatArnav is attracted for Khushihence he played the Drama ofhis death/missing??Answer - There is a BIG Secrethere.. A conversation betweenthe two Brothers which isresponsible for Rubble's Deathnews / Missing report..>>raaz pichele janam ka!B) After Rubble comes backwill Arnav sacrifice?Answer - Yoy guys think So??Can Arnav ever let Himself dothat?? Atleast NOT when he isDARK in that Fiction..>>obviously not.. C) Would Khushi Ever knowThat she had confessed her lovefor Arnav and not Rubble??Answer - YES..And that toofrom Arnav himself..>> haila!phir?D) Arnav till now. Doesnt seemto be DARK at all.. Is he reallya Dark one here?Answer - Trust me.. His DARKtraits to be OUT Soon towardshis Wife.. May be After Rubbleis back..>>don't u know Di?i totally trust you dammit.. E) IS Rubble Negative?Answer - He has Grey Shades..And there are things yet to beunfolded if his Love was everSO true towards KHUSHI orNOT..>>sorry Madhu-Di,i can't keep to me what you secretly told just me,coz i pity my fellow readers..Guys,Aarav was NEVER in love with Khushi and Khushi always fell for Arnav only,from the start..there,i said it,bolo,kya kar loge?okay okay,Madhu-Di,i was just kidding.. waiting..thanks for the pm ..

Woww Aarav never loved Khushi !!! ❀️ It had always been Arnav n Khushi who fell fr each othr frm d begining!! ❀️ Thnxx a tonn Shraddha fr lettng d secret out πŸ˜‰ ws sooo damm excited wen i read dat 😊
varsh8 thumbnail
congrats on new thread.
thanks for the hints.
arhi_love_boni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
whaaat waaas thaaat😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲,shock after shock??????????AARAV has grey shades????????? sounds interesting,that may answer why aarav was busy elsewhere during that party and asked arnav to go with khushi😳 .Lovely update and of course not predictableπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰but as always appealingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lav.0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...n gud precap...i guessed two thngs...dat Aarav is alive,n he has grey character shades...
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey all,don't take me literary,i was just commenting my stupidity .. Di dint say anything,i was just commenting like dat only.. it was my opinion and i used Madhu-Di's name so i can create doubts which i was having.. am sorry didi..
p.s.-ab toh mazak krne mei bi darr lagta hai.. πŸ˜”
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for d hints.

Rubble ll be back ! Plot ll be all spiced up...

Khushi ll know she confessed to Arnav n not Aarav ? Poor girl... How ll she take it ?
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is one hell of a story. Right from the word go you had me hooked...

There is so much mystery here , and your precaps and hints just increases the curiosity for what will happen next...

Arnav will never let Khusi go ... And if he comes to know about the grey shades of his twin's character then 'bilkul bhi nahin'...

Waiting eagerly ...
annys thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Nice Hints. Thz is getng interestn dad by day.