Nadaswaram Nov 26-30 ..updates on pg-1

Posted: 11 years ago

Monday...Mangalagarama Monday...

Annal mangalagaramaga iruka viduvargala indha mahesum rajesum??

Mahesu vaaya thorandha namma ears la blood varumae en selvamae

Rajesh face aa partha namma eyes kettu pogumae en thangamae

Sokkuvum & Mayil family vaikkum oppariyil namma head hair ellam pichukkumae enn kanmaniyae...

What to dooo?????

Update...

Sokku rombha sogama watches his maapu SR leaving in a police jeep...Sokku then calls ragini and asks for gopi...Rags says gopi gone out for shopping...Sokku tells her to inform gopi to call him immeiatley... .

Sokku leaves and velu stops him and starts fighting...Sokku says he knows very well how to bring back selvarangam...He is mu maappu and i know how tos ave him...

Jegan's wife raji calls jegan and upates abt selva's arrest...Jegan tells ashok ...cse is now very serious...ashok says i think that Ins is playing a double game...jegan says itsnot Ins...ellam becoz of that gokul's dad...Only one solution for this...we two should go and surrender...To save Selva this is the only way...

Ashok says they have to face lot of problems ...Jegan says ourlawyer will take care of us...For mahesu,sokkua we hve to go and surrender...Once we come out ...we will start our second innings...we should kill that gokul...

Jegan tells ashok to inform ashok's wife abt this surrender matter...Ashok says she will talk blah blah ...Ashok says lets inform sokku...Jegan says...no need to inform anyone...naamalae poi surrender agalam...Ashok and jegan leaves...

malar and gopi walking...Malar says thalai suthudhu...Gopi says obviously u will get this thalai suthal and all...so much probs in our house...Gops says he is very worried abt abt rags and rajesh...and iam very confused abt rajesh's behaviour...purushan ponatti rendu perum rajesh panna koothu ellam pathi talking...

Gopi tells malar to call rajesh's office and  visaruchufy abt him...Malar calls and phone swith off nnu msg coming...Pesikitte malar vomits and faints...Gopi calls an auto and takes her to hospital...(aiyo...ivainga faint aanala cancer nnu vaingalae)

Doctor checking malar...she says foodpoison dhaan...gopi asks any chance for pregnancy??(WHAT😲??PREGNANCY AA😲??..HOW?WHEN?AIYYAYOOO😲naan miss pannittena??and btw thank u doctor...indha family kku stomach pain nna cancer nnu sollama food poison nnu sonnadhukku))...Doctor says 200% pregnancy illai...food poison dhaan...Doctor leaves and gopi sits near malar and says vomit eduthavaudanae happy news nnu nenechen...Malar says enakku rombha varuthama irukku...Gops consoles malar and some romance takes place..(ivinga romance kku 3-4 page dialogues is better🥱)...

Romance??How such scenes are possible when sokku is there??..He calls gopi and says abt selvarangam's arrest...Sokku says lawyer's strike going on...SO bail process is delayed...Gopi says he will come back now...Sokku tells him not to come back...Mahesu morachufying sokku...

Sokku says he is happy that gopi,jegan and ashok are safe...Velu jumps in and shouts ...appo my maplai matum jail la irukanuma??...Velu's blah blah in full flow...

Now mahes's turn...says...i dont want any car..i want my husband back...wooon wooon nnu oppari vaching...

Police station...COnstable gives a briyani packet for SL and SL refuses to eat...Gokul's dad who is sitting there tells him not to give so much mariyadhai to SL...

Jegan and Ashok lands up there and says we thortahufied gokul...Gokul river la jum pannitaan...jegan says there is no link b/w SL and this case...Pls leave him...Jegan manatha vaanging gokul's dad...says all nalla nalla dialogues...😆and finally jegan says "yes da...naandhanda kolai pannen!!"...Ins,SL and gokul's dad stunned..

Thodarum.

Tuesday-Migan

Yenna panna - Allarun serndhu azha... ðŸ˜­

Tuesday continuing Soga kathai...

Jegan tells he is the killer.  But he says you even talk like that for your keduketta son, I wish I really killed him. Now I am going to surrender and I will coem out on bail then I will see one hand to you. He asks the Insp if he surrenders then can you release SR? Insp says you go sign and we will see.

So Jegan and Ashok sign then ask Insp to release SR.
But Insp arrests them and say SR has turned approver and so they ahve to produce all 4 including Gopi in jail and then they will release SR. Jegan shocked. 

(After Gokul ippo Gokul daddy Thollai thangalapa)

Next Thollai Rajesh
Gopi and Malar come back and Rajesh mother(All ladies are bad) teses them slowly saying Pasam on thangachinnu.
Now Rajesh loose coems back and starts yellign at Rgini for calling work. He asks her are you suspecting me(Romba kodumai pa).  Ragini, Gopi malar shocked. Malar tries to convince him and he shuts them saying your sister is suspecting  he yells and shouts and screams.
He tells let em tell the truth. He says I have lover and I could not marry her. He is married to anotehr guy. So I told her to divorce her husband and together with my lover's dad I murdered the first husband.  Now Police is looking for me and I am coming and hiding here. All are shocked. Rajesh says yenna yengeya ketta mari irukka??? then he tellshe was in meetings with higer boss in hotels and resorts(what ever) then karaikudi police Insp comes and tell to surrender Gopi and  he hells more.  

Malr tries to explain and rajesh stops her saying she is married twice she will talk nnu and Gopi raises his voice and tells him not to talk and Rajesh yells saying if I talk what will you do? (yennada pannuva?)

He tells Gopi to get lost. You murder your wife's first husband and come here and hide. He tells I feel bad that I got married in a manam ketta kudumbam. Ragini shouts him to stop saying vada podannu, Rajesh hits her and pushes her down  and Gopi hits Rajesh in anger (Nalla venum) - but imagines like hitting. Feels sad.  He gets up ragini and says sorry to Rajesh.  Says sorry for doing all mistakes and coming and staying here. He was goignto fall i nRajesh leg to leave Rgini but ragini stops him saying she will rather die living here if he falls on rajesh feet. He has no right to talk bad about her brother. She says lets leave. Rajesh mother asks Ragini stop and Ragini says when you son realizes there is no mistake on me then let me come back. The 3 leave and Rajesh looks(Happy?)

Thodarum...

Wednesday-laksh

Wednesday - Rag's Back to PP palace😕.

Sokku Gets the news from Kobi of rag's coming with them.Announces at home.. Meen's Starts her RKO.. Sr.pp tells all should not panic rags as we need to support her by this time n make her understand all are tempravary things..Rag's arrives 1st mom hugging n cries.. Meens tries to starts off..but Sr.pp Controls her.. Meens says all are tempravary .. Next rags goes to daddy..he gives his big session of advice by quoting about all thier family marriages..n tells all will change n takes all in.. Ras is upset n leening in Josi home varanda.. Josi comes n tells since u didnt look horo at me ..all has happened nu solluraru..Ras No Response.

😡CPR to his mom , tells about his meeting with his Pappu, n reveals that he planned n sends off rags.. But mom is telling pen pavam pollathathu..so not to do wrong to rags. but CPR convince mom.. n says pappu too didnt agree for it.. but once i said that i will divorce rags ..she too agreed nu solluran..😲mom is shocked at it n says ur dad will not agree for it.. as its only 3 days ur are married now nu solluranga.. but ðŸ˜¡CPR says that he havent lived his life..he can live only with pappu as he cannot forget her nu solli ask her to convince daddy..😕Mom is kind of leave in thoughts n says will speak with dad.. let him take rest nu sollitu poiduranga.. ðŸ˜¡CPR relaxing in bed.

Screen freezes..

Thursday-Ratna

Thursday Updates

Opening ... all Sokku makkazs in the house. Left side Magesu crying... right side meenachi subrabatham singing. She curses Gokul badly as all this problem is from him. And the main problem caused is by Malar family (adanae.. enga innum touch pannalae nu parthen ðŸ˜›) Sokku stops his wife asking what is she talking. Jega family and their family is one. Gopi tells Sokku maybe he should surrender to police. Sokku shock and ask why he wants to do that. By doing that..  the rest will not be released. Gopi says yes but how long this is going to go on. What if Gokul really died? Someone has to answer for this. Malar cuts in and says she is very sure Gokul is not death yet. Idhulam oru plan. She suspects Gokul would have went back to his parents ..  give them another lie and make them do this. Definitely gokul parents knows where he is. They are doing this to take revenge on them.

Malar is very sure Gokul is alive. They only need to figure out a way for this problem. Right now Commisioner is supporting Gokul father and they can't even go and plead on this for now. They need to be patient for now. Sokku agrees and ask Gopi to stay at Puspa home for tonight nu. Both Meenashi and Devanae takes ragini and magesu in. Sokku and mayil sad ...

Rajesh house. Chella mami comes and tells son that she has thought all this and she too agrees they should get divorce with Ragini. Rajesh gets happy. Mother further says if only when inspector had called him time, Rajesh should have pottufy that Gopi is in their house.. police would have came here and arrest Gopi and using this they could have got the divorce. Rajesh thinks and comes up with a plan. He ask mother to call Ragini and say sorry for what ever happen .. and also ask for gopi to say sorry. If gopi is there... Rajesh will immediately call police and ask them to go there and catch Gopi ðŸ¤¢Mother agrees.

Rajesh mother calls ragini and does her drama... on how sorry both she and Rajesh feeling nu. She says sorry to Ragini and while talking she smartly ask if they straight went back from here vaa nu. Ragini says yes they came back home straight and everyone is here nu. Rajesh mother ask Ragini to be patient and soon she will come to bring her back. 

Rajesh calls police station and informs them that Gopi is at his home nu. Thodarum

Friday-Srimama

Friday  hope to put an end to the oppari with Sam - Komaru comedy -- -aasai doasi appalam vadai - srimaaa no jasti pagal kanavu

Friday 30.11.2012

Operation Cauliflower Gopi hunt kick starts under the leadership of the new SI [ Gokul dad's chamcha inspector]. He leaves for Gopi's house with 3 constables. The Karaikudi inspector throws up his hands on the matter. Mug sorry Jug & Selva are worried.

Sokku  house . As usual  Sokku blaming the soozhnilai & vidhi.  Velu rightly points out – summa sitting blaming the vidhi or sooznilai will not solve the problem. Sokku should take some action to bring  Selva out.. Hints that Sokku should spend some money , engage a better lawyer to bring Selva out.

Police party arrives. Watch dog Sokku [Josi] happily directs them to Pee Pee's house. Inspector asks police men to search the house thoroughly [ of course without a search warrant & no one asked for it ]. Police men return empty handed. SI shouts – if Gopi's whereabouts not revealed , kambi counting for all - Velu spills the bean – Gobi Manchurian at athai's house. SI leaves for Pushpa's house with one police man leaving the other two to keep an eye on the family. 

SI's next target is Pirai's house. All sleeping . SI knocks at the door. Pirai is perplexed. SI  starts searching the house. Pirai  allows for the search. Gopi is not there too. After the search Pirai  points out glaring mistakes committed by the SI – searching without a search warrant . Pirai pesing law points . Inspector shaken, calls the constable stationed at Sokku's house to get Velu to the station for misleading them by giving wrong information. Velu refuses to oblige , police threatens to drag him. Velu then follows them like a mouse .Mahes gets hyper starts her oppari [ carum illai veetukararum illai].

Back in police station. Gokul's father comes , jeers at Jag . Heated exchange between the two. Velu is brought in. Gets nice whacking from the SI for wrong information. Velu now tells Gopi must be hiding either in Jags or Nelli's house.

Police gumball arrive at nelli's house & Lolayi opens the door

Lolayee's " Ammano Samiyo" attam on Monday  Sumike. Habba  Naan esssu.

Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
sumiii ðŸ˜² enga you?? Pls msn kadhal oru pakkama vaichu inga vanga paa ðŸ¤£  cause unga updates vaichu taan oru screenshot inga post pannanum for PP makkazs to read 🤣

and big ðŸ¤— for meenu akka on today's episode ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

sumiii ðŸ˜² enga you?? Pls msn kadhal oru pakkama vaichu inga vanga paa ðŸ¤£  cause unga updates vaichu taan oru screenshot inga post pannanum for PP makkazs to read 🤣

and big ðŸ¤— for meenu akka on today's episode ðŸ¤£

posted mon aappu...
start ur katcheri..

MSN kadhal??😆😆
unable to login into that kadhal zone...😆
someone vachufied  seivinai...

aiyoo aiyooo normal membera irundha i would have posted that here🤣 ippo naan andhu msn screenshot post panna .. namma rendhu peerukum chappals taan sumi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 annalum nenga keta andha oru kelvi 🤣🤣🤣 

Thanks for the updates da. Seriously, oru extend varaikum ennodhu porumai being tested ... shabaaa !!! so malar not pregnant vaa? Idhu podhum for Meenashi to pick on this 😒

enga mala akka missing 😲 since her birthday until now?? FB kudha avangala kaanum... Maaalaaa akka whr u .. innum birthday celebration running pola😉

aiyoo aiyooo normal membera irundha i would have posted that here🤣 ippo naan andhu msn screenshot post panna .. namma rendhu peerukum chappals taan sumi 🤣 annalum nenga keta andha oru kelvi 🤣🤣🤣 

Thanks for the updates da. Seriously, oru extend varaikum ennodhu porumai being tested ... shabaaa !!! so malar not pregnant vaa? Idhu podhum for Meenashi to pick on this 😒

enga mala akka missing 😲 since her birthday until now?? FB kudha avangala kaanum... Maaalaaa akka whr u .. innum birthday celebration running pola😉

Ratna...namma first indha mahaan serial oda rasigargal (YUCK)appuram dhaan ellam...

post panna chappals varuma?...I love sappalsuuu😆😆iam going to ask that kostin hereuuu

sister life la problems ellam sariyanadhukku appuram dhaan we will start our life nnu solliche andha cauliflower kobi...now he is asking my wife pregnant aa nnu...adhaan  ketten  eppo ellam nadanchu nnu??enna thappu in my kostin??sollunga ladies...

Thansk for the updates Sumi and Migan..

Gopi beating Rajesh was a dream for Gopi.. Gopi felt like he shoud tharsh Rajesh but remained silent for his sister..

@Sumi.. Good kostin..  Cauliflower Gopi eppovo kutchi ica urigi Malar engira jothiyoda kalandhachu.. Power cutla miss panittel pola 😆
Originally posted by shreenithi

Ratna...namma first indha mahaan serial oda rasigargal (YUCK)appuram dhaan ellam...

post panna chappals varuma?...I love sappalsuuu😆😆iam going to ask that kostin hereuuu

sister life la problems ellam sariyanadhukku appuram dhaan we will start our life nnu solliche andha cauliflower kobi...now he is asking my wife pregnant aa nnu...adhaan  ketten  eppo ellam nadanchu nnu??enna thappu in my kostin??sollunga ladies...

🤣🤣🤣🤣 illa illa.. nenga ippadi sollalae .. sorry no offence to any one.. sumi sonnanga "enna ratna 😲 pregnant vaa.. nammaka teriyama eppo consummate pannanga" nu 🤣🤣 any chappals pls direct to sumi.com 🤣🤣🤣

hehehehe...aama...😆

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thansk for the updates Sumi and Migan..

Gopi beating Rajesh was a dream for Gopi.. Gopi felt like he shoud tharsh Rajesh but remained silent for his sister..

@Sumi.. Good kostin..  Cauliflower Gopi eppovo kutchi ica urigi Malar engira jothiyoda kalandhachu.. Power cutla miss panittel pola 😆

Sorry serial prkalanna just kettal athan problem ðŸ˜‰ correctedma.
I like today's episode atleast Ragini's part where she confronted rajesh.

Now we need to feel Meenatchi's thittal of malar. ðŸ˜¡