Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~NT#22:Madhu ka dil BAHARA, phasa RK bechara~

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Scene: *snowflakes are falling* RK walks with his swagger on the bridge...n extends his dole-sholed arms ala SRK style

Dimpu -*in her imagination* runs in slow motion towards RK *BG-main pareshan*

Suddenly .. Dimpu realises..she hasnt moved an inch forward.. looks down n sees herself..running on the walking machine πŸ˜²

*BG- Mera sundar sapna toot gaya* πŸ˜­

Cut to Scene 2: *snowflakes are falling* RK walks with his swagger on the bridge...n extends his dole-sholed arms ala SRK style

Shivu -**in her imagination* runs in slow motion towards RK *BG-main pareshan*

Suddenly Shivu realises..she is still not close to reaching RK n looks behind n sees ..her dupatta tied to her chair πŸ˜²

*BG - Ye kya hua ..kaise hua* 

Cut to Scene 3: *snowflakes are falling* RK walks with his swagger on the bridge...n extends his dole-sholed arms ala SRK styleπŸ˜‰

Tanu - *in both Dimpu n Shivus imagination* waves a bye to the duo.runs to RK and the duo groove on Mere hath me.. tera hath ho..sari janate aab mere sath ho πŸ˜‰

Moral of the story - Sapne...bhi Kuch hi logo ke sach hote hain .. πŸ˜”

NOTE: We need volunteer for the Nautanki Times Awards. Those who are interested please PM me -Dimple- or --Shivu--

Main Banner:--Shivu--
Sub-Headers: -Stutz-
NL Heads: -Dimple- and --Shivu--

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By M.Hurr  )

Ishqia Moment of the week:

19th-23rd November:

His heart had been a cold stone for longer than he could remember. There had been no room in his life for tender emotions, yet somehow she had reached past his barriers, brought light into the darkest corners of his soul.

19thNov:RK fakes that something has happened to him after eating the peeli daal made by Madhu everyone gets panicked and RJ tells Madhu to back off but RK holds her hand and says that he trusts his biwi more than anyone else.After warning everyone not to  harass his biwi RK takes Madhu to his room ,Madhu gets angry on him and says that it was a really bad joke but what does he care that what..she holds her words and RK says coming towards Madhu to corner her that what will happen if he will know and RK corners Madhu and asks her she was saying and she denies to answer his question and warns him not to repeat his ghatiya jokes again,she is about to go when RK blocks her and asks meaningfully looking straight into Madhu's eyes and what if he will repeat it?RK and Madhu shares an eyelock,Madhu blushes and excuses that she has some work to do and leaves and RK looks on.

20thNov:Madhu keeps on asking RK why he took the case back and RK takes her to the lakeside and shares his painful past with Madhu that how he was deceived by the three people he trusted and loved most in his life,his father who promised to be there for him always but committed suicide his mother who got married to another man and abandons him and dipali who chooses life aka money over love aka him,he tells Madhu holding her by her shoulders that he cannot let the same thing happen to anyone not even his biggest enemy than how can he let that happen to her,Madhu is lost after hearing this and has no words they share an eyelock with RK holding Madhu and Madhu looking at RK with tears in her eyes.

21stNov:Madhu couldn't sleep and she keeps on staring at RK,RK goes to sleep on sofa Madhu comes to him and puts a blanket on him and even touch his face and hair lovingly ,she  turns around and RK sees her as she looks book RK pretends that he's sleeping.

22nd-23rdNov:Madhu feels great respect for RK and asks herself if this marriage is complete or not? She sees RK's phone and thinks he has forgotten to take it,Madhu decides to visit RK at his sets to give the phone back to him,she goes and meets RK and forgets why she came  in the meantime RK's shot gets ready and he excuses Madhu,the song begins and Madhu imagines herself as RK's heroine and dances with him on the song mein pareshan,she comes back to reality when RK snaps his fingers in front of her she gives him his phone but he says he has another one she leaves and smiles at him before leaving and RK returns the smile,on reaching home the song Mein Pareshan continues as Madhu dances with the coat and bumps into him and confesses"I LOVE YOU RK"she hugs RK who hugs her back but disappears suddenly and Madhu realizes it was just her imagination and confesses to herself her love for RK in reality.

(by lovelygeet24X7)

Well, going by this week's episode & specially Friday's epi, I really don't feel like pointing out any worst scene. This week got such a dreamilicious end with Rishbala's dreamy dreamy dance & MB's realization of love ki saare worst scenes maaf maaf maaf!

But as yeh section ko empty nahi chod sakte so yes apart from Dips mangalsutra utaro nautanki which was so very annoying, the scene where Radhaji insults Paddo was also very worst. She is so selfish. If she had 40 lacs then why didn't she hand it over earlier before the gun fiasco?

Par baad mein pata chala ki that money which Radhaji offered to Paddo was R.k's. Anyways, R.K again BBB'ed Dipz & Radhaji & warned them not to do anything against his BIWI!

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan  )

I am bored of Deepz since she is the ultimate villain at the moment but I am bored of making her Bakra each week πŸ˜³ So Lets find someone new πŸ˜ƒ Radhaji πŸ₯±

I understand her intentions are not wrong because she is being a typical mother who wants his son's safety but what I never liked about her is she see's what you show her. She never had a mind of her own, she is seeing whatever Deepali is showing her. but I absolutely disliked the scene where she gave padmini 40 lakhs and told her to take Madhu back. Excuse me, madhu is not a diamond necklace that we can exchange it πŸ˜† She is RK's wife. and Radhaji was actually trying to make the deal with RK's money? so typically she was making RK's life's decision with his own money AND without his permission. wah wah πŸ˜†

(By  lovelygeet24x7   )

The most funny & cutest scene was shown in Friday's episode where MB is all dazed & lost in R.K & keeps smiling at him. Then  R.K says that if your smiling without any reason, then meet a psychiatrist Dr Mathur!! & then MB, being love-struck asks R.K do you also go there for your cure? That was so funny & R.K was giving what-the-heack-are-you-saying-Biwi look to her! 

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

Hands down ... Hands down goes to ... madam Dippy jee..! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I mean... baar baar.. maar khake jo na sudhre..use Dipali kehte hain ... janab! πŸ˜†

The way... RK faked getting choked.. on his food. n then Dips went on her whole Jasoos Karamchand mode alleging Madhu for poisoning RK...right upto RK bursting her bubble... HAWLARIOUS... is the perfect adjective..to describe the way i felt! πŸ€£ 'Haiyo Rabba Dips ..tussi gr8 ho...tussi ...besharmo ki duniya ki hope ho' πŸ˜†! Loved it...!

Waise off late Radha ji is giving Dips touf competition πŸ˜‘😭

(By DamnedDrooler-)

Plain red sari and red shirt ... Romance in the air ... Madhu's dream sequence scene was amazing and so were the dressing of Rishbala ... Red suites them both well ...

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

No Fashion disaster this week as well. Deepali wore as usually nice sarees. Madhu's outfits were also very good and RK as usually nicely dresses. and rest was okay. So no trashy fashion sense πŸ˜Š

(By  Armu4eva   )

Oh dear.. god...someone get the fire extinguishers.. already πŸ˜² .. i mean.. after such a scintillating week... u do expect ur laptop screens to melt.. the moment Rishbala.. make an  appearance..now dun u πŸ˜‰

Well here we.. go.. the awesomelicious.. droolicious Pics of the Week...

>> Kuch to hua hai...

Mere sawalo ka jawab do... πŸ˜† ..Biwi wanted Hubby to let out..why he saved her dad.. buh.. Hubby wanted to.. trap biwi..n how! πŸ˜‰ Locking her as she stood with her back to the wall... the moment sure deserves to be called..'Cat on a hot tin roof' πŸ˜†

>> Main pareshan..

O M G ... β˜ΊοΈ ... O M G ... β˜ΊοΈ  ...what a moment ... πŸ˜² ..unbelievably ..hot.. sexy and super duper awesomely romantic.. β˜ΊοΈas Madhu imagined herself as RKs heroine and pranced in his arms...to 'Main Pareshan'  'If this is a dream.. never wake me up' is all i and i guess even Madhu wanted to say!😳

Too too hot. ..n out of the world amazing ...! Loved Rishbala...full on!❀️

>> I love u RK

Oh man  were any of us even alive after that hotilicious Yash Chopra style dance of Rishbala?? The makers just topped it with Madhu prancing around the bedroom with RKs coat n even setting her locks.. like he does πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ufff... !! 

And to think that..she said what she said after that.. is reason enouf for me to safely declare... 'Off to Swarglok' β˜ΊοΈ

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail
(By jnawaz  )

https://i.imgur.com/RWwSg.jpg

38 Likes
By Saher_90
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&TPN=59

Here is your Prize

( By -Dimple-)

By -Misha-

35 likes 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&TPN=72

Your Prize

By Sano88

35 Likes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&TPN=59

Your Prize

( By OnlyHope)

https://i.imgur.com/UGqKG.jpg

28 Likes
By Saher_90

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3295493&TPN=33

Your Prize

(By bubblygal1711 )

Your Prize

(By Jyo_Ksg )

This article tells us about how exciting week it has been.πŸ˜ƒ
On Madhu's questions, how RK shares the dark side of his life, his past with her.
RK supports her at all times as he has understood to judge a person's character due to his past betrayals.
Radhaji along with Dipali are not leaving anything unbound to tont Madhu for trying to help her father attack RK.😑
They call Padmini to take Madhu away from the house, but RK on the other hand is assuring Padmini that he wouldn't let Madhu go so easily, he would trouble her a bit more.☺️
On a whole there has been considerable progress in RishBala's relationship , only hoping that this brings them more closer to each other and let go the awkwardness between the two.πŸ˜‰
Congratulating the MB team for making it up amongst top 5 shows in the TRP charts.πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Credit: Rangmunch; Views: 1055+; Comments: 31+; Likes: 23+; Posted by: Armu4eva

~Continued~

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Dimple-)

Mujhe sach mein nahi pata, par tum jo kuch bhi kar rahe ho, Bus rok do.
Bada ajeeb lagta hai, jab tum mere paas hote ho, mere saath hote ho.
To pata nahi meri sansein atak jaati hain
Meri dhadkane tez ho jaati hain
Aur jab tum aise dekhte ho...
Mujhe Tumse pyar ho raha hai,
Haan RK, mujhe tumse pyar ho raha hai
Balki, Mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya RK
I LOVE YOU RK❀️
Mujhe yeh nahi pata kab, kahan, kaise kab hua
Bus itna jaanti hoon, mujhe tumse pyar hai

Though there were so many dialogues which were in my list, But after the love confession what could be more important then this one.
Beautiful confession coming straight from Madhu's heart. 

(By Armu4eva)

Punchline ...☺️ aji woh kya hota hai... hume to bas ek hi LINE .yaad hai..

'I   L O V E   U   R K' πŸ˜²  omg... chimti koi kato.. main to.. udti.. asmaan me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Well ...for me...absolutely nothing can come close to these precious words... πŸ˜³ uttered by Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra ...and for me..this is as ..PUNCH-y as it gets! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And well... being the Tharkey-dewani that i am ...how can i forget to mention ...my Sona Mundas ...cracker of a line... πŸ˜Ž

' C U T     I T' 

Yh baby..u heard it... be it  Mrs. Snr. Bhatia... Mrs. Jnr Bhatia... Sasuma or the whole world... no one...takes.. ma tharkey boys.. BABY err Biwi.. away... AHAN!! πŸ˜‰ Loved the way RK said those lines as his mom n mom-in-law were busy bartering his BIWI away..! πŸ˜†

(By NIDIZ)

I'm sure all of us like MB celebrating all the festivals...But, there was one fest that all DVDians have been waiting for ever since RK Madhu got married i.e KC.. πŸ˜† 
I can bet on this that everyone out in the MB forums have awaited for the day to arrive...floods of articles and segments have created curiousity to see whether RK will feed Madhu or not... will he reach in nick of time to save Madhu from fainting or not...
Well, soon we gonna see it after a long wait... Better late then never...πŸ˜‰
Off -Screen DVD were too droolicous while giving pose for the media... 
Vivian looks dashing in White and DD gorgeous in Red Saree...
I'm sure they are gonna add char chaand to the episode...πŸ˜‰ 

by _Aanchal_

~Dimple and Shivs~

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful NT...😳
Congrats to all the winners... πŸ‘
awesome layouts..shivu n dimples... πŸ‘
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3