Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
this seems so real.. it just flowed.. and m like ..damn it ended.. !

beautiful dear!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is quite a calamity that writings in writer's corner isn't as appreciated as some of those Fan fictions! 

Really, this was so beautiful! Mujhe apni mom ki yaad aagayi! *Sniffs*

Lol, I have stayed in a boarding school almost all my life! So this relates to what I felt in those days! How I mailed my mom with weird sentences and answering her unasked questions!

Simply beautiful and touching <3 Great job =)
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww this is a really sweet one...
Life outside home  always has the Moms touch missing..

Originally posted by: Purple_Lady

this seems so real.. it just flowed.. and m like ..damn it ended.. !

beautiful dear!

Originally posted by: asmaju

Aww this is a really sweet one...
Life outside home  always has the Moms touch missing..

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It means a lot😊
Edited by TheBrat - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

It is quite a calamity that writings in writer's corner isn't as appreciated as some of those Fan fictions! 

Really, this was so beautiful! Mujhe apni mom ki yaad aagayi! *Sniffs*

Lol, I have stayed in a boarding school almost all my life! So this relates to what I felt in those days! How I mailed my mom with weird sentences and answering her unasked questions!

Simply beautiful and touching <3 Great job =)

I am glad to have reminded you of the days from your past. Thank you so much for the appreciation :)
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful...very very accurately describes the emotions...they were deeply felt 
-Crayon- thumbnail
I loved loved loved this one shot!
I was smiling throughout the mail. You know , I absolutely love narrating all the college incidents to my Amma . About all my friends,  canteen talks , silly fights and even about some good looking people in my college. πŸ˜† 
If  I'm in a foul mood and  my mama asks me to tell me about my college, I start behaving like an idiot and start shouting that my life is hell boring and there's nothing interesting going on to narrate and then if she shouts at me in return ,I don't feel guilty but if she doesn't I start regretting for  my idiotic behavior!πŸ˜† I absolutely loved the part when the daughter praises her mama's beauty .We daughters often do that ! Hai na! Whenever I click a picture of my mother ,I show it to my father and say that he has married such a beautiful ,,stunning woman! πŸ˜†  Ok ,now I better stop my over flow of emosans! Otherwise I'll end up writing an essay! πŸ˜³
Love you Shiku !! πŸ€—

P.S: Mahn..is it mother's day or what..I have just read another os about pyaari si amma! 

Originally posted by: hopehot

beautiful...very very accurately describes the emotions...they were deeply felt 

Thanks hope. That means a lot to meπŸ€—

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

I loved loved loved this one shot!

I was smiling throughout the mail. You know , I absolutely love narrating all the college incidents to my Amma . About all my friends,  canteen talks , silly fights and even about some good looking people in my college. πŸ˜† 
If  I'm in a foul mood and  my mama asks me to tell me about my college, I start behaving like an idiot and start shouting that my life is hell boring and there's nothing interesting going on to narrate and then if she shouts at me in return ,I don't feel guilty but if she doesn't I start regretting for  my idiotic behavior!πŸ˜† I absolutely loved the part when the daughter praises her mama's beauty .We daughters often do that ! Hai na! Whenever I click a picture of my mother ,I show it to my father and say that he has married such a beautiful ,,stunning woman! πŸ˜†  Ok ,now I better stop my over flow of emosans! Otherwise I'll end up writing an essay! πŸ˜³
Love you Shiku !! πŸ€—

P.S: Mahn..is it mother's day or what..I have just read another os about pyaari si amma! 

Nammu my darling my love, *runs in slow mossannn*πŸ˜†
Yes we praise our mammas, but in my case it's like I never give a straight compliment. I team up with Pa and irk her to no endπŸ˜†
I agree there. At times when we behave like an ass and if she says nothing, I would feel hell guilty. Aargh. That feeling is irritating. Instead if Mamma replies back with another retort, trust me it feels a lot lot better. In fact Mamma is the only one who could make me laugh at the toughest of situations. She's an awesome sense of humor man!
You click your ma's pictures. Awwwhhh!!
Last but not least glad that you liked it Nammu. Really really gladπŸ€—
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
beautiful!
Edited by gmsRk - 11 years ago