please no kabir sia ending

Posted: 11 years ago
Please have a sira ending... i sm nt getting good vives getting kabir feeling for sia... hope they dont show kabir sia ending
no dear i'm sure it is definitley going to be a sira ending...all the arrangements were made by kabir who was asked by the caller which i'm sure is our rockstar...πŸ˜ƒ

and ya they showed that kabir was thinking about sia...but did u notice he also said...that shayad mein tumse kabhi mere feelings ke baare mein nahi keh saktha...which means he wont tell πŸ˜ƒ
Nimi tht foesnt mean he will nt say... until it compketly happen please font brlive 4 lions
be psotive ya...πŸ˜ƒ
if we are not getting sira ending then why did himansh come and shoot...
n they have never shown sia feeling for kabir as far as i know...
n even today she loves raghav. she still misses him. U saw the precap na..πŸ˜‰

and remember kabir also said that whatever sia wished will happen...so when raghav haas come back how will let go of his dear Pushpa...pushpa sirf raghav ki hai..aur kisi ki nahi ho sakthi...πŸ˜ƒ
ya thre ARE possibilities of KaSia ending :(
what if he asks her to move on? makin her realize that kabir loves her?

Oh no πŸ˜’
Originally posted by adr009

ya thre ARE possibilities of KaSia ending :(
what if he asks her to move on? makin her realize that kabir loves her?

Oh no πŸ˜’
that's no way possible coz sia still has raghav in her heart and she can't forget him jus like that. how can the give kabir sia ending...sia cant start liking kabir in one day. and even if raghav says she wont be able to with raghav back. n raghav sia love is the true love. of course raghav and sia love each other a lot...this fact both raghav and sia knows and not only them the whole elite knows and kabir too knows how much sia loves raghav...i dont think he would come in between sira...
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

that's no way possible coz sia still has raghav in her heart and she can't forget him jus like that. how can the give kabir sia ending...sia cant start liking kabir in one day. and even if raghav says she wont be able to with raghav back. n raghav sia love is the true love. of course raghav and sia love each other a lot...this fact both raghav and sia knows and not only them the whole elite knows and kabir too knows how much sia loves raghav...i dont think he would come in between sira...

phew... now that was encouraging yaaar !!! plus m sure the production will want all the fans to turn against them at the end of such a beautiful journey πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

be psotive ya...πŸ˜ƒ
if we are not getting sira ending then why did himansh come and shoot...
n they have never shown sia feeling for kabir as far as i know...
n even today she loves raghav. she still misses him. U saw the precap na..πŸ˜‰

and remember kabir also said that whatever sia wished will happen...so when raghav haas come back how will let go of his dear Pushpa...pushpa sirf raghav ki hai..aur kisi ki nahi ho sakthi...πŸ˜ƒ
yaaa dat was valntines day wala decoration guyss!!!!!!! i am suree its rasia and only rasia,keeping fngers crossedd!!!
Originally posted by adr009

phew... now that was encouraging yaaar !!! plus m sure the production will want all the fans to turn against them at the end of such a beautiful journey πŸ˜ƒ

thanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†