I'm screaming jumping and everything

Posted: 11 years ago
Aaa.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.🤪🤪🤪
Oh god i'm literally screaming...a.a.a.a.a.
Raghav came in todays' epi🥳

And the place was set up so beutifully. A perfect setup for the rocking comeback!!!!
The place seemed like the gym😃

Wowooo
Sia was crying talking to herself
"Mein tumhe bohut miss karthi hoon raghav. Kahi bhi dekhu tumhi nazar aate ho."

She closes her face with her hands.
Raghav calls "Pushpa" Wow when he called that name i was like completely screaming and jumping!!!!

The voice i missed it so much!!! And Pushpa from Raghav's mouth with the background music...i was like

And his entry was wow!!! He emerged out from the dark with his killer smile. And Pushpa was shocked.!!!

When they showed Raghav in the corridors they showed him smiling for a longer duration thatn in the precap and he was fully smiling...i was like haaayeee😳☺️

Waiting for tomorrow😃😃
Yaay me also soo happy!!! Cant wait for tomorrow !!! Wat a entry of rags
yes...partying for now. :D waiting desparately for tomorrow. but it ll b better if they show Raghav came by himself, n Kabir didn't call him. 
Originally posted by chahat4u

yes...partying for now. :D waiting desparately for tomorrow. but it ll b better if they show Raghav came by himself, n Kabir didn't call him. 

ya i wsihed it was like that but according to what they showed it seemed like kabir called...

but wait it can be that raghav only came back but informed kabir about it and asked him to do arrangements...but if he has done that...wonder why he did not ask about it juno...
maybe he wanted to surprise juno too that he was coming...after all his best buddy😃

dont know what guess we have to just wait and watch😉😆
finally i gt time to come here...yes i am soo soo happy to c my rockstar of hhl back......n the cherry on the cake ws aaj ka epi ws filled with beautiful sira memories.....n precap seems soo soo wonderful...cudn get a perfect sira reunion scene than this...cant w8 for tomorrow epi nw...🥳
YES I was damn excited...aur meri bhi kuch aisi hi haalat thi!!🤪
yaaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
nimmi i amm ssooo soo happyy,todays epi was super duperr awesomeee!!!!!! full witt rasia memoriess,hayeee thenn i was also laughing seeing sia hiding,it reminded me of dat datenightwala episdes where sia was afraid of dis date thng!!! and also wen raghav was smiling and called her pushpa,i was likeee wooowww,hee iss soo soo cutee!!!!!! then thse arrngemntsss,larger than life decorationss!!!!!!! i amm soo waitng for 2morww,pata nehi ye raat kaise bitegi!!!!
Originally posted by chahat4u

ya but i still did not understand if raghav came back by himself or not...
he said they were in contact...

so maybe raghav himself somehow go to know about kabir and he was in contact with him...so that he could surprise sia??
if kabir knew raghav before then why did he say to sia once that so raghav has affected u or something like that...he would obviously know about raghav in a month...