I'm screaming jumping and everything - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
they did not show this properly...4 lions always show half stories at the end 😆
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

finally i gt time to come here...yes i am soo soo happy to c my rockstar of hhl back......n the cherry on the cake ws aaj ka epi ws filled with beautiful sira memories.....n precap seems soo soo wonderful...cudn get a perfect sira reunion scene than this...cant w8 for tomorrow epi nw...🥳

ya it was a great feeling that day to see raghav back...oh god...now it all ends..no more such feelings

Originally posted by muskanpuri99

YES I was damn excited...aur meri bhi kuch aisi hi haalat thi!!🤪
same pinch muskan😆
Originally posted by pia.raha

yaaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
nimmi i amm ssooo soo happyy,todays epi was super duperr awesomeee!!!!!! full witt rasia memoriess,hayeee thenn i was also laughing seeing sia hiding,it reminded me of dat datenightwala episdes where sia was afraid of dis date thng!!! and also wen raghav was smiling and called her pushpa,i was likeee wooowww,hee iss soo soo cutee!!!!!! then thse arrngemntsss,larger than life decorationss!!!!!!! i amm soo waitng for 2morww,pata nehi ye raat kaise bitegi!!!!

ya it was sooo nice!!!
just loved this last week...we had really great surprises!!
ya it reminded me too of the date night 😆
mein bi raghav ko dekh kar aisa hi scream kiya tha..i was smiling nonstopingly hearing pushpa😛
n i was blushing too when he was telling those dialogues...
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

🥳

ya we were like this ðŸ¥³
but now😒😭
Originally posted by chahat4u

yes...partying for now. :D waiting desparately for tomorrow. but it ll b better if they show Raghav came by himself, n Kabir didn't call him. 

ab party khatam..pata nahi agla party kab hoga...
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

finally i gt time to come here...yes i am soo soo happy to c my rockstar of hhl back......n the cherry on the cake ws aaj ka epi ws filled with beautiful sira memories.....n precap seems soo soo wonderful...cudn get a perfect sira reunion scene than this...cant w8 for tomorrow epi nw...🥳

that day i was thinking how u did not come and make a post..well i got to know the reason now anyways...😊
Originally posted by muskanpuri99

YES I was damn excited...aur meri bhi kuch aisi hi haalat thi!!🤪

now all the excitement khatam...