•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching 2day epi i jst felt hawahon mein Aj raghav ki khushbo ti...muje to aisa kehna chaiye hawahon mein pore ka pora raghav tha...😆
phele elite kitna beautiful lagta tha aj waise e laga..ye sab Raghav k aane ka asar hai...
ya i felt so great to see...there was some kind of excitement today...
lol i dont know i felt it that way because i was feeling like that and i tenede to feel that way...
but i must say the setup they showed in the precap was so so beautiful it seemed like a whole new place...n it will be the perfect date for sira
yes. can't wait for tomorrow. :P the set up was b'ful. I wish tomorrow they show many SiRa scenes. 
yaa samaa,aftr soo many mnthss i can feel dat life,dat charm,dat excitement arsingg!!!!!! its all bcoz of raghav!!!!!! even in dis forums all of a sudden the no of posts have increased tremndouslyy!!!!!!!! all r soo soo exctedd!!!!!!!!!
even i felt that way...

hey do u think the idea of trying to stop the b-rags from being thrown out of the school was raghav's idea??😃

u see sia had told kabir that gathering people and stuff was when raghav was there...so since rags and kabir were incontact maybe raghv told kabir to do so...
it need not be that way...maybe it was kabir only..but i just got that thought😛
now there is no tomorrow that we can wait for tomoorow...
all these days we were cant wait for tomorrow coz we wanted to see badly..waiting was difficult...now we literally cant wait tomorrow..coz there's nothing tomorrow for which we have to wait for...even if we wait we wont get what we want...
Originally posted by pia.raha

yaa samaa,aftr soo many mnthss i can feel dat life,dat charm,dat excitement arsingg!!!!!! its all bcoz of raghav!!!!!! even in dis forums all of a sudden the no of posts have increased tremndouslyy!!!!!!!! all r soo soo exctedd!!!!!!!!!

yup pia excitement was in elite and also in the forum...loved this week a lot...
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

now there is no tomorrow that we can wait for tomoorow...
all these days we were cant wait for tomorrow coz we wanted to see badly..waiting was difficult...now we literally cant wait tomorrow..coz there's nothing tomorrow for which we have to wait for...even if we wait we wont get what we want...
me too feeling sad thinking this only😭