•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys what plan was Sahil Talking about

I  have not been able to watch the show since one week

though i have been reading written update

today i saw in precap sahil is talking about some plan ...now what is this plan?????????šŸ˜•

Hi Mummy hw r u?

I havent seen today epi yet

Sahil,Mansi and Shivi plan is to get Anoop and Rajlaxmi bck together so they are working together on that... Mansi and Anoop are in the tennis tournament
Shana still that same old tennis track going on!! :pšŸ˜• Edited by sherni_ashish - 11 years ago
now i know ...our sahil miyan ka khorapati deemah got a new idea šŸ¤”

he is in hospital again...

RL mata pls anoop bhrata to kshma kar den warna humara Sahil ...hospital ka hokar hi rah jayega šŸ˜­
Sahil being admitted to the hospital for a second time  indicates that  the CVS has definitely ran out of gas (innovative ideas) to continue a successful journey (the show)! When a vehicle has absolutely no more fuel (CVS has no more innovative ideas) it will stop running eventually (end)
Agreed Mummy now i get it
it was new plan mde by Sahil but duno why hospital again i dont like Sahil being in hospital... dumb Rajlaxmi better realise her mistake be nice to Anoop.. otherwise no good poor Sahil keeps going hospital
Well let's hope cvs will finally go back 2 love n arranged marriage concept!! n leave this boring tennis track!! :(
This show has absolutely nothing to do with LMYAM but Rajlaxmi hating Anoop and Sandyha's jealousy