Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham 26 - 30 Nov

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Roja :) Loved to see all the main characters in a single episode . Waiting to see Nambi's argument in court :) If Revathy is really deceived from her promotion she has to win the case . BTW the lady acting as Revathy is apt for the role dignified strong lady . Ashwin Gayatri scene was so nice . Felt she is worried about her work as well as her marriage with Arjun . What was that I heard Mani making fun of Gayatri with that ACP . Hope the future track is not that . My opinion Mani and Sharadha will be a good couple :)

Krithi moving your post so that all updates can be together. Thanks for understanding. love Roja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja thanks so much for the updates

yup it looks like Nambi going to appear for his friend -  Revathy is right to go the court - her supervisor no need to treat her like this he needs a reality dose - I am glad she is fighting for her rights

Mani - I don't think Padma going to take him seriously anyway it is fun to watch these too

Arjun - orphan how Sundram going to accept him as his son in law - how Gayathiri going to convince him - tough road ahead of them

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yet to watch tuesday's episode.

But monday's one 🤣🤣🤣 this mani never fail to amuse me 🤣 with his bandha shabbaaa mudiyalae. Loved the way he immediately picked up the phone which is not even ringing and pretending to talk 🤣🤣 Looking forward to see Nambi on court 😉
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja thanks for the wonderful update

what's up with the police is he related to Karthick - I think Janavi and Karthick needs counseling and maybe living together without the parents

Nambi you are great - he is helping Arjun and the team - he has big heart

Mani mani borrowing watch with banda do you need it - anyway he is making us laugh so I am all for it

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's funny that Mani always says that: "Good people talk like that... Good people are like this..." He never including him in the group !

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks roja for the updates ... ⭐️   

😆 it was so cute the way gayithri ran off to amend her own draft .. confirm writing is not her style 😉 Nambi alaga asking when was the last she wrote nu lols.

So after so long Nambi is back to court? I thought Arjun would have came too nu..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja for the updates. Revathy case seems intersting let's see how nambi handles it. The police officer idea is good let both the couple solve their issues amicably. Going to court will create more differences between them. Nambi sir too good hearted one of the best characters and his love and affection on Arjun so heart touching. I think Arjun should leave this repay matter at once.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks roja for the updates.

I like the way Nambi had put in to Arjun regards to how he thinks of him and how this money will spoil the whole picture. 

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was watching law and order last night. Though Dharmayuddham can be rated as a good one among Tamizh serials, Law and Order rocks. Guess Original is always the best.